Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 4 Episode 01 April 6th Two Swords

- Jaime Lannister loses his hand, gets taken prisoner and even gets a cool hair-cut. But still he can't have sex with his sister, that's rough.

- Tyrion Lannister having a real bad couple days, hell he couldn't even get Sansa Stark to eat any food. As I said, rough couple days.

- Daenerys Targaryen is going to have trouble with her Dragons they are growing up fast, she might need to ground then for a couple weeks, ya know, send em a message.

- Arya Stark gets some revenge and gets her sword back, hell yeah:00hour About friggen time Arya catches a break. And Sandor Clegane got some chicken.

- Tywin Lannister almost as big a dick as Joffrey, almost. What a dick move melting down that sword, so disrespectful.

- Jon Snow has had enough, I think he finally leaves the cold weather and kicks some Lannister ass, that boy has had enough. Although pretty sure he'd still bang Ygritte.

- Prince Oberyn Martell looks like he likes to have sex with men and kill Lannisters, will be interesting to see what he gets up to. He looks like a bad ass. He is not a big fan of Tywin Lannister at all, nope not at all.

- Styr, Magnar of Thenn likes to eat Crows and is another dude you do not want to fuck with. His friends also seem like a group you want to stay away from.

I sure hope the Stark sisters "stay protected" (Jaime Lannister keeps his word and Tyrion Lannister doesn't fuck over Sansa) I sure could not take one of those sisters dying.

And finally............Grey Worm wants Daenerys Targaryen bad, real bad. But it looks like he has got some stiff competition. Daario Naharis came up huge with the flowers, Grey Worm going to be pissed when he finds out about that.

Grey Worm = bad ass.

Grey_Warm.png

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Arya is going to be real biatch when(/if) she gets older. She kills two guys
like examining how person dies... not practical :nono: but it's good to know
in a long run :shrug:

looks like no more brother/sister acton for Lannisters :142smilie maybe Jaime is after
giant woman next :0corn that fake hand was lame, hook or blade would have been cooler

and it's good to know that others pay their debts too :00x4 ,
btw hey Jack, we need a decapitation smiley here...

no i haven't read those books kick....

as stated above, solid season opener :0074

craig31

That'll play
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Ontario
1st episodes are always like a warm bath, got to ease into it. Love the look on aryas face after plunging the knife in. So pumped for next week

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
Agreed, a blade would have been cool.

That's a really good idea actually. They seem most concerned with his sword play than anything. Strap a blade on there and he'd be good to go. It'd more useful than that stupid hand. Plus itd be easier than learning to use his left.

Those Lannisters sure all turn on themselves so quickly.

:nono:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Kick, for the last time, grey worm has been castrated. He doesn't "want" any woman.

I liked the season opener too; especially the scene with the Hound and Arya. Glad she got back Needle.

Still no White Walkers :facepalm: Where the fuck are they? I thought they were marching towards the wall? Are they just hibernating? There are no excuses for them not being in the show.

The dragons were being disrespectful of their mother. Very cool scene.

The prince was intriguing. Too bad he was robbed of his 4-some.

All the King's Landing whores have bushes, and the carpet seemed to match the drapes.

I don't like Sansa or John Snow. I'd almost rather them be killed off before Joffrey.

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
As far as characters go I think Joffrey is more entertaining than Sansa. Her character is so blah.

Obviously as someone "cheering" for characters to get revenge and such I'd like to see Joffrey offed. But as far as who I'd miss more....no contest. I woulndt miss Sansa at all.

Snow is getting better. But his character is only slightly more entertaining that Sansa.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
As far as characters go I think Joffrey is more entertaining than Sansa. Her character is so blah.

Obviously as someone "cheering" for characters to get revenge and such I'd like to see Joffrey offed. But as far as who I'd miss more....no contest. I woulndt miss Sansa at all.

Snow is getting better. But his character is only slightly more entertaining that Sansa.

Spot on post! :0074 at least the Stark brother was killed in the banquet hall. He was lamer than shit too. Now, bring on the white walkers!

Bet on MyBookie