Game Of Thrones - HBO

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
kick will be inconsolable now that it looks like one of the dragons is going to bite the dust.... landing before clearing the area wasn`t a great plan...

looks like the rest of the gang will have to call security to get out of the arena...

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 5 Episode 9 "The Dance of Dragons" June 7th

- Arya was supposed to poison and kill the Thin Man, but just before she is about to carry out the deed she she sees Mace Tyrell and Meryn Trant, well that changed things. Arya eventually tracks Trant to a brothel, where she learns that he is a pedophile. Trant is on her list of people she wants to kill, hopefully she'll kill Trant. She does have a problem though, she lied to Jaqen. She tells him the Thin Man was not hungry and did not buy her oysters, not sure Jaqen bought that. Arya might be in some deep trouble.

- Jon and Tormund return to the Wall, accompanied by the surviving wildlings from Hardhome. Jon has had a shitty week, he needs a nice whirlpool bath.

- Well it is official Melisandre and Stannis need to die. I mean Stannis just killed his own daughter for fucks sake, that death was hard to watch. That has to be the worst TV death I have ever seen, Shireen burning to death at the stake while she screams for her parents to save her was horrible to view. I have been saying this since season 3, can we please kill this Fire Bitch. Fire Bitch or Stannis better die in the season finale. I hope Davos kills Stannis, Davos will not let Shireen die in vain. He will kill Melisandre and/or Stannis, no way he lets Shireen die in vain, no fucking way. Kick some ass Davos:firing:

- Seems all is fine now between the people of Dorne and the Lannisters, we shall see how long that lasts.

- Jorah finally gets Daenerys love, ok well not really but she forgives him. Then well all hell breaks lose. Once again the Sons of the Harpy go on the attack, and they are about to kill everyone, then bam, Drogon to the rescue. :00hour

and oh yeah.........fuck you Fire Bitch.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
pretty amazing that this mofo is still picking up steam at the end of the 5th season....and no small part of the success is their willingness to kill off even the most sympathetic characters in the most heinous ways...I can`t recall ever seeing anything like stannis` daughter`s murder on t.v(talk about pushing the envelope)....brutal stuff but really compelling t.v....

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
that was mean episode

i guess this will stir more shit than Sansas rape. but in the other hand that killed
character was way too likeable to stay alive.

i thought you can't kill a dragon but at least it was bleeding already after a few spears... not a Smaugish i'd say :SIB

looks like Tyrion noticed already Missandeis nice rack and was there to offer helping hand to the poor girl.

and yes, fire bitch must now die :00x4

and no, i don't think Jagen bought that at all... nope :nooo:

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
watched last episode again today, didn't Jorah catch that greyscale ?

:0corn

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
watched last episode again today, didn't Jorah catch that greyscale ?

:0corn

Oh shit:eek:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Season 5 Episode 4 "The Sons of the Harpy" May 3rd

- Stannis tells his daughter, Shireen the story of how she became afflicted with greyscale, and how he did everything in his power to cure her. Nice job Stannis. Stannis is a prick and he thinks Fire Bitch is one amazing chick, but nice to see he's good father, well done Stannis. :0056

Finally caught up on this season, and this kickserv gem stuck out. :nono::nono::nono:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the red witch arrives at the wall at the precise time that snow gets clipped?....coincidence?.....I hope so......I`m honestly getting tired of the mysticism angles(in particular " the faceless ones' "storyline)......she brings back snow and it will be a copout,imo........

the death of cersei`s daughter was a nice touch(knew it the second the dorne broad kissed her)....

enjoyed seeing lena headey buck nekid and degraded(not because she deserved it...because I find headey sexy as hell....:mj07:)...the look on headey`s face when dr Frankenstein introduced the avenging knight was priceless......no doubt payback is gonna be a bitch for jonathan pryce( and the "do you wish to confess" turnkey)....the possibilities are endless for the zombie-knight......

wtf was up with the queen trying to ride the dying dragon?......typical woman(take,take,take).....

all in all, a solid closing episode(after the two preceding blockbuster episodes)...I counted at least 5 continuing characters that bit the dust...not a bad night`s work for the sadistic writers...

Bet on MyBookie