Kessler/Ward

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
GW-please note Kessler's right cross and Ward's habit of holding his left hand down low. Kessler's camp knows this for sure and will wait for the right time to strike. After the 6th round, the left arm hangs down, Ward gets caught, clinch city.

that`ll do just fine,partner...but i think it`s gonna be a sloppy,hard to score fight...kessler`s a bit stiff...

really glad i hedged ward via decision..

Last edited:

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Las Vegas odds update

Las Vegas odds update

Well, one joint, the East Side Cannery has Kessler-140, which I took. It may drop to -130 but I'm tired of running all over the place.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Ward by decision has gone from +425 to +260 at 5d....

:scared :scared :scared :scared

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
I have no idea who is going to win but Ward by decision at +400 are GREAT odds, in my opinion. This is seems like my one important bet for me for this weekend so far. Many picking Kessler here but I think if Ward will win it will be by decision.
I placed this bet on by 12 round decison:sadwave: Seems like many people here burned on this one.
It is nice that Erdei vs Fragomeny went over 11.5 if not for that it would be a sad week for me.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I just watched the post fight interviews, and the replay of all those headbutts. A few looked intentional, a few didn't. But I will say this. Ward was beating Kessler's ass without all those headbutts.

Kessler was a real whiner after the fight - and he didn't exactly put up a fight with the ref about continuing. Ward took his fighting spirit.

Best fight I have ever seen from Ward. That being said, I am not a fan of his style. Very quick hands, but he holds so much. Hard to watch and enjoy. Very effective tonight though. I would actually favor him and Abraham to take it all right now. The Dirrell-Froch fight wasn't impressive on either guys end, and Taylor is shot. So Abraham and Ward will probably meet down the line (whenever this tournament ends in the next decade).

I gotta say this though. Abraham aint no punk bitch. Ice runs through that guy's veins. If Ward tries that holding and headbutting bullshit with Abraham, he will probably get a headbutt back and a punch in the heart. Abraham is a BAD man.

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
I'm joining the ranks of weepaul and packing it the fuk in. I'm snake bit and this is taking it's toll. Closing the off-shore accts and won't be posting or reading posts as I might get ideas. Happy turkey day to all.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I'm joining the ranks of weepaul and packing it the fuk in. I'm snake bit and this is taking it's toll. Closing the off-shore accts and won't be posting or reading posts as I might get ideas. Happy turkey day to all.

I feel you Frank. Have a great Thanksgiving and try to forget this crap for awhile. I know I am going to. What an irritating year ! Peace bro.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
Sorry to hear that Frank.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007

sorry to hear that frank.

It really has been a strange year.

hope to see you back soon!