Margarito/Mosley

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Adding Margarito-INSIDE+125. Word from scribe land is that Sugar Shane will try and out slug a slugger.:shrug: Not smart as I see it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i didn`t like what i saw from mosley vs mayorga...for the most part,those cards were verrry close.....and imo,although a tad different stylistically,mayorga is sort of a lower case margarito...

they`re both coming to you...throwing punches from all angles.......margarito a little stronger...a little tighter....better chin...better stamina....more insistent and relenetless...doesn`t let you rest and seems to pick up steam as the fight progresses...

shane was on the defensive much of that fight...he held an awful lot...he`s gonna have to get margarito`s respect early on...

Flipper13

Denied
Forum Member
Apr 9, 2000
WEST COAST
Hey guys it has been a long time, but fyi Sugar is coming prepared to fight a smart fight and is in his best condition (wo being juiced)....

just what i have heard from a little birdie who is very close to the action...

i think i will be playing the over myself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Hey guys it has been a long time, but fyi Sugar is coming prepared to fight a smart fight and is in his best condition (wo being juiced)....

just what i have heard from a little birdie who is very close to the action...

i think i will be playing the over myself.

Won't matter and he may be juiced.

Flipper13

Denied
Forum Member
Apr 9, 2000
WEST COAST
well guys i have another source close to the action that is completely seperate from the birdie who rumors mosely had some making the weight issues so my under play could be toast...

put it this way, either frank or myself will be happy with the result and our wagers tonight...

and since frank is more of a guru, i would tend to believe his ticket will get the $$.

did not mean to cause any hardships.

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
The under, I don't consider a super strong opinion, be advised. Based on what we THINK we know, a TKO is a distinct possibility. I say this as Mosley is prepared, as is customary for this class act who is the sugarman. He is also headstrong and proud. If Margarito starts bitch-slapping him, his pride wil kick in and he will go toe-to-toe. This will be his undoing. Forrest had him rockin on the ropes; that was over 6 years ago. Shane withstood the onslaught then. Margarito is a superb finisher. If we see Mosley taking too many hard shots, no ref will want a disaster on his record, hence my lean toward a stoppage.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
I've just rewatched Margo's victory over Cotto; after the third rd Margo had eaten so many hard shots from Cotto he was walking in slo mo like he was punchdrunk.

He might have won that but boy he was wayyy more hurt than people realised.

I'm not sure Mosley can pull the trigger like Cotto did, though.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Not a good start to the week for me...

I'm rolling the dice a bit tonight...hope it works.

Would be nice if you could post Ledermans scorecard after 3 and 5 rounds!!

Much appreciated!

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Robert Guerrero KO 1

the one time I shy away from the under 5.5

sheez !

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
To hedge or not to hedge??? Considering mos by dec just to cover my ass just a little bit. A Margo loss would be very painful.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Shane lasts the third round

the prop wins

congrats guys

i chickened out

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
shane schooling margo ala hop/pav...this isnt even close...Im going to take a sht tonight..i dont give margo a chance at this pt

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEET...Shane OWNED Margo!!!! Unfcking believable....GREAT CALL WEE!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Amazing call weepaul

I am fucked
my hedge was on shane by decision
see you guys in a few months

devastating loss

muhr

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2007
damn, mosely is apparently another one of those ageless fighters.