NBA FRI 040309 early thoughts - value hunting (NO PICKS INSIDE)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
AX U GOIN TO SAUGUS!?!?

WE'RE CLOSER THAN I WOULD HAVE IMAGINED...

Maybe i'll see ya! (not that i'll kno it) I was thinking about going there to watch the C's. I'll be the one w the Ray Allen shirt on in a drunken stumble when the c's make the hawks look like the horrible horrible road team they are...:00hour

LOL, yep going to SAUGUS...Only Hooters left in the area right? The one in Boston is closed. Maybe I will see you. Ray Allen shirt????I'll keep an eye out!

mpnyc76

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 24, 2009
Did chump hang him his high tops for the season while he buffs his cleats?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

coolhandluke

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Hey Ax, sent you a PM over on the dark side the other day, did you see it??? If so will the information provided aid with your preferred area of MLB betting? Did you take my bet? That’s two I’ve given you now…………………….Well back to lurking, catch you later

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
Hey Ax, sent you a PM over on the dark side the other day, did you see it??? If so will the information provided aid with your preferred area of MLB betting? Did you take my bet? That?s two I?ve given you now????????.Well back to lurking, catch you later

Luke, believe it or not, I read through that thread for hours. I have a lot of respect for his approach to capping MLB. I can't however use his statistical approach to capping. I already use my own 'routine' and very comfortable with it. I have been very profitable with my 'systems' and will work with them and adjust as needed.

As far as your picks, I haven't been paying much attention to the sport. I'd always like to have an idea when laying hard earned cash and just didn't get a chance to do any research. I'm assuming they cashed.

I actually have a few guys in town that give me some 'sharp' action but unless I can actually see the logic myself, I won't share that info even if I play it myself.

Keep 'em coming Luke and STOP lurking. Throw em out there pal!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

coolhandluke

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
No problem, just thought the database and excel fuctions that it provides might help with your way of doing things. Just not the thread for throwing stuff out there though. If I showed "justification" for my picks it would be 6 pages for every fight, let alone "other things" that I know. Might not be so bad except it took me 10 min. just to type this out "hunt and peck style". later, luke

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
BOL tonight guys. Im playing the Dallas under and the Warriors for now. Slicer, really like your card. I might be adding that Spurs Under or Laker non under. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

axp59

Jarhead
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2008
Taxachusetts
BOLTA

My card: 1U each

DAL/MEM U196 +105
NOH/GS O217 -110

Have a great night fellas. Going for some wings, the only reason I go to Hooters...and I love betting overs.

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
BOL Ax. Enjoy day 2 of the bday party.

And BTW. All of a sudden the Boston/ATL Over looks good to me. Anyone else??

Ools

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
BOLTA

DAL/MEM U196 +105
NOH/GS O217 -110

Have a great night fellas. Going for some wings, the only reason I go to Hooters...and I love betting overs.

on those 2 plus GS and I'm believing in the T-wolves keeping it respectable 2-nite for a 1/2 unit.

Ools

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
BOL Ax. Enjoy day 2 of the bday party.

And BTW. All of a sudden the Boston/ATL Over looks good to me. Anyone else??

The rain stops and you like the overs now? This is an indoor sport, right?:mj07:

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
Ax, don't know if your on it tonight but took your homer just for fun. Have a good time tonight and can believe I will say it go C's. Ouch, a pain just shot thru my chest:mj07:

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Well I never liked the under on this game at any point. It just happened to jump out at me all of a sudden. Guess kinda like a deer in headlights does, just don't want to be "the deer" on this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crockie

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2009
BOLTA

DAL/MEM U196 +105
NOH/GS O217 -110

Like the over too :toast: Already locked in :0corn