On a 10-1 run in NCAA HOOPS
On a 9-4 run in the NBA

Hitting 61% in NCAA HOOPS
Hitting 62% in NBA
Hitting 67% in NHL
Hitting 71% in NCAA FOOTBALL
Hitting 50% in NFL

These are his records since OCT 6th

OVERALL RECORD since OCT. 6th is 112-69 (62%) in all sports.

NBA EARLY RELEASE FOR FRIDAY
CLEVELAND-2

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
Michael Cannon

Friday's Plays...

20 Dime ?

CAVALIERS

Take the Cavs as the small road chalk over the Nets tonight. LeBron James is back and that is great news for Cleveland fans. The effects of his return to the lineup were felt immediately as the Cavaliers rolled to a 118-105 home win over the Pacers on Tuesday, snapping a six-game losing streak. LeBron came off the bench in that game but I expect him to start tonight and to see his usual heavy workload. That?s bad news for a Nets team that crushed the Cavs 100-79 when James was out with his injury. Cleveland has had three days to prepare for this matchup and I expect them to exact their revenge here tonight. New Jersey?s annual soap opera continues with Jason Kidd, and I just can?t trust them in this spot with Cleveland so amped up due to the return of King James. Take Cleveland as the small road chalk as they grab the road win and cover.

5 Dime ?

KINGS

Take the points with the Kings tonight when they travel to take on the 76ers. Philadelphia hasn?t been very successful the few times they?ve been installed as a chalk this year and I don?t expect tonight to be any different. Their offense has been down while Kyle Korver rounds back into shooting form after being out. The Kings are usually an undervalued team on the line and they can definitely compete in this spot tonight. Take the points with the Kings as they keep it close in Philadelphia.

GRIZZLIES

Take the Grizzlies as the home chalk tonight over the Clippers. Forward Pao Gasol is questionable for Memphis tonight, but the Grizzlies still have enough with Rudy Gay and Mike Miller to get by. The Clippers are in a bad spot, playing their third road game in four days. They also have a look-ahead game with the Lakers on deck, so don?t be surprised if the effort isn?t there tonight. The Clippers are also beat up, so look for the Grizzlies to run at every opportunity tonight. Take Memphis as the home chalk as they grab the home win and cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
ARTHUR RALPH SPORTS-Winning Information

ALL Plays 235-117 run !!!

5 in a row again tonight

NOW 12-2 RUN SuPk delivers

Pacfic College DOG wins for you Thursday

SuPk NBA Friday UP already !

free winners 239 - 150 run 60% 40-22 last 62
Fri Buffalo Sabres

IF ANYONE GETS HIS PLAYS...THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR POSTING:00hour

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Arthur Ralph SP, cannot get until I get home. The link I have to it is restricted at work and does not allow me to see it (damn work firewalls!)

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
ARTHUR RALPH SPORTS-Winning Information

ALL Plays 235-117 run !!!

5 in a row again tonight

NOW 12-2 RUN SuPk delivers

Pacfic College DOG wins for you Thursday

SuPk NBA Friday UP already !

free winners 239 - 150 run 60% 40-22 last 62
Fri Buffalo Sabres

IF ANYONE GETS HIS PLAYS...THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR POSTING:00hour

He also had Denver last night .Loser
How is that 5 in a row?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Broncos was a play, not a Super Pick.

His last 5 super picks have won. I'm not a guy who endorses services, but the super picks have won the last 5.

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
VERNON CROY

10 unit NHL FRIDAY NIGHT SMASH

Buffalo Sabres vs. Washington Capitals (NHL) - 7:05 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: -108 Buffalo Sabres

Pick Analysis
10 Units, Take Buffalo ML -108, Buffalo is the superior team here and their powerplay is converting at 21.8% this season while the Capitals powerplay is converting at just 5% over their last 5 games. The Capitals are just 2-10 when playing a team with a losing record this season and just 1-7 this season at home when the posted total is 5.5. The Capitals are just 15-33 in their last 48 games revenging a loss against an opponent. The Capitals are just 4-17 in their last 21 games after playing 3 consecutive home games and Buffalo has owned them the last 3 seasons with a 8-2 record.

10 unit NBA TOP PLAY OF THE NIGHT

Toronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers (NBA) - 7:05 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: -2/-106 Indiana Pacers

Pick Analysis
10 Units, Take Indiana -2, This pick falls into one of my NBA systems and Indiana is 15-5 in their last 20 home games against the Raptors. I look for the Pacers to shut down the Raptors 3 point shot since that was the only way the Raptors beat the Pacers in their last meeting where they shot over 52% from 3 point range. The Pacers are a very good rebounding team averaging 54.6 rebounds per game at home this season and the Raptors are averaging just 44.6 rebounds per game this season on the road. The Pacers build on their win over Chicago as the Raptors have some key injuries heading into this game.

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
Ben Burns NHL GAME OF THE MONTH

I'm laying the price with ATLANTA. The Leafs are playing well right now. However, I've mentioned in the past how they tend to fare poorly on Friday nights and I expect that to be the case again tonight. Its not that the Leafs do an extra ordinary amount of drinking on Thursday night, causing them to be hungover for Friday's games. Rather, in my opinion, it's because they almost always play a big nationally televised (in Canada) Saturday night game. That big "Hockey Night in Canada" Saturday game typically comes vs. a bigger rival than the Leafs face on a Friday and therefore often causes some "looking ahead." That's the case this weekend as the Leafs will face fellow "Original Six" member Montreal, in what has long been one of sport's biggest rivalries. While they had the past two weeks off, the Leafs lost their most recent "Friday game," at Dallas on 11/23. That dropped them to 6-13 the last 19 times that they played on a Friday and 5-13 the last 18 times that they played on a road game. The Leafs come into tonight's game having had the past few nights off. That's typically a negative for them though as we find them at 3-9 the past few seasons when playing with three or more days off in between games. After dropping back to back games, the Thrashers should be extremely hungry tonight. Look for them to improve to 49-38 the past 87 times they played a home game with an over/under line of six or greater while the Leafs fall to 36-46 when playing a road game with an over/under line of six or more.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
Broncos was a play, not a Super Pick.

His last 5 super picks have won. I'm not a guy who endorses services, but the super picks have won the last 5.

Thank you.Never said or thought you were schilling for the guy.I just seen Denver last night as his play,and your post never said nothing about him being 5-0 only on his Super Picks.I was going by what your post stated,Now i understand.Sometimes posts are misleading thats why i asked.Thanks ,Hope you win.He seems like a capper we should follow

Last edited:

letswin

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
Arthur Has won 5 supk's in a row Daily had Mia-Fla last night reg/daily play winner NO SU PK last night his FREE PLay was Denver which did lose !

wyokid

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
If you go to Arthur's site it says the Friday Superpick is available, but when you go to purchase it, it says there is no pick yet for today...huh?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Vegas Experts Tip Of The Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lost last night on a total play
there 8-5 month of december
6-1 on sides
2-4 on total plays

It's New York at Chicago Friday night in a battle of Eastern Conference disappointments. Can the Knicks stay within the number or do the Bulls get the win and cover?

Chicago looking to avenge earlier loss at MSG. They won two home meetings from the Knicks last year 98-69 and 102-85. Knicks have lost their last four by an average of 14 points and three of those were at home. They lost all four ATS as well. Chicago is 5-3 ATS its last eight, blowing out a poor Seattle club in this price range 123-96. NEW YORK is also 18-36 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons while CHICAGO is 13-4 ATS in home games versus poor passing teams, averaging <=20 assists/game over the last 2 seasons.

Play on: Chicago .6-1 on these plays this month

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Marc Lawrence NBA Super Pick Super Play! - Friday 12/14:

Play On: Dallas Mavericks

Note: Mavs play with revenge from a 4-point loss suffered earlier this year at New Orleans. Not only are they are 3-0 SU & ATS in same season revengers in this series, they are 13-0-1 ATS in their last 14 SU division revenge victories. Stay at home with Dallas here tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wareagle32

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Master Sports and Triple Crown....

Master Sports and Triple Crown....

Triple Crown has a 4* on Orlando in NBA.

Master Sports has a 3* on Golden State.

Both of these guys are pretty good.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
DCI

COLLEGE HOOPS
Non-Conference
Drake 60, IOWA 55
VILLANOVA 93, Hartford 69

NBA