Here are The Killer Move's picks for Friday:

10* Seattle (NBA) - #713
10* Dallas (NBA) - #718
10* Golden State (NBA) - #724
10* Boston (NBA) - #708

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Unless its posted here, none of this bullshit 5 in a row crap..! Come on now...If it won you would have taken credit for a win...

it loses so its only a damn comp!!!

Wooooo....back up the truck my new 2 post friend. We all follow Ralph closly here and know the deal. Post a few more times before you bust ass. Are we supposed to think your someone? Give us your "put my house on it" a few times first so we can get a chuckle, otherwise earn some 'spect before you bust balls.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Take it easy and chill. This is an information forum and a damn good one. It seems we are losing sight of what we are all here for and that is to WIN with whatever info is posted. Each person can decifer it as they see fit, but please do not hassle the posters. The work they do is very much appreciated by many, many of us. Thanks to all and keep up the good work.
MMST

F'n Big BUMP Bro!:SIB

sammy85

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
Bottom Line play Arthur Ralphs SUperpicks ONLY for lets say 500/game/month. Your Mortgage is paid in full:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):00hour
Don't let these raggers spoil our money making system:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

STAY DISCIPLINED, LIVE WELL:)))))))))))

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Bottom Line play Arthur Ralphs SUperpicks ONLY for lets say 500/game/month. Your Mortgage is paid in full:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):00hour
Don't let these raggers spoil our money making system:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

STAY DISCIPLINED, LIVE WELL:)))))))))))

F'n EH Right, Brother.

PS PS "sportsguys" is Jim Feist's wife...:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

G.C.King

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2007
PERSONAL LOCK

PERSONAL LOCK

1 -0 THIS YEAR

WARRIORS - 6
WINS BY DOUBLE DIGITS

sportsguys

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2007
Wooooo....back up the truck my new 2 post friend. We all follow Ralph closly here and know the deal. Post a few more times before you bust ass. Are we supposed to think your someone? Give us your "put my house on it" a few times first so we can get a chuckle, otherwise earn some 'spect before you bust balls.:nono:

Dear Mr. Internet Muscles:

Go **** yourself you worthless piece of shit...

I have been here for several years and never needed to to call out a bunch of shill posters before so I didnt bother registering...You have 61 posts which are no doubtedly ass pumping posts about your little made up capper Arther Ralph so quit trying to seem important...

What is This fake cappers website tough guy??? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg