SERVICE PLAYS FOR FRIDAY 12/14

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
Unless its posted here, none of this bullshit 5 in a row crap..! Come on now...If it won you would have taken credit for a win...

it loses so its only a damn comp!!!

Take it easy and chill. This is an information forum and a damn good one. It seems we are losing sight of what we are all here for and that is to WIN with whatever info is posted. Each person can decifer it as they see fit, but please do not hassle the posters. The work they do is very much appreciated by many, many of us. Thanks to all and keep up the good work.
MMST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sp23

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

billy coleman

nba
4*cleveland
4*toronto over
4*chicago under

nhl
3*buffalo
3*minnesota under

paid and confirmed

anyone have california sports thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Thanks, guys, as usual...............but, please, let's cut out the BS, bickering etc. in this part of the forum, anyway. Save it for another area. It just clutter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
dr bobs

Friday NBA Opinions
Atlanta (+9 ?) over DETROIT
The Pistons have had a tendency to relax as a big favorite in recent years and rested teams have taken advantage. Detroit is 1-18 ATS since the start of the 2005-06 season when favored by more than 9 points against a team that didn?t play the previous night, including 0-13 ATS in their last 13. My ratings favor Detroit by 10.2 points, but I?ll lean with Atlanta at +9 ? or more based on that team trend.

GOLDEN STATE (-6 ?) over L.A. Lakers
Golden State has lost 9 consecutive games to the Lakers, including a 113-123 loss in LA 5 nights ago. However, the Warriors apply to a very good 204-111-6 ATS home favorite revenge situation tonight and that angle is 5-0 ATS playing on teams that have lost 6 or more consecutive times to their opponents (so the Warriors losing 9 straight to the Lakers has no bearing on this game). My ratings favor Golden State by 7 points and unfortunately the line has gone from -5 to -6 ?. The line move is a little odd considering that Monta Ellis may miss his second straight game with an injured thigh muscle. The Warriors lost to Portland without Ellis on Wednesday and there has been a big difference in the Warriors? level of play when he?s been off the court this season. I conservatively value Ellis at 2.3 points, so a fair line on this game without Ellis playing is Golden State by 4 ? points. Ellis appears to be a game time decision and I?m not willing to gamble on whether he?ll play or not, or if he?ll be 100% if he does play, so I?ll just consider Golden State an opinion in this game instead of a Best Bet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
DR BOB

2 Star Selection
**Orlando (-4 ?) over CHARLOTTE
05:05 PM Pacific - Rotation 703
Orlando has now lost 3 straight games, but the Magic aren?t suddenly a bad team and their recent losing streak has created line value. The Magic are still 6 ? points better than an average NBA team while Charlotte is 5 ? points worse than an average team. Home court advantage with two unrested teams is a bit above 3 points, so you would get Orlando by 9 points adding the home court advantage to the difference in the ratings. Superior teams tend to relax a bit in the NBA and that tendency needs to be reflected in the line. A team that would be favored by 9 points on the road playing at their normal level will actually be favored by 6 or 6 ? points in reality and the line on this game is only 4 ? points. It is also important to note that Orlando and their coach Stan Van Gundy is not the type of team/coach to letdown against bad teams. In fact, the Magic play relatively better against worse competition and they have won 10 of their 14 road games by 6 points or more while going 12-2 ATS. The Magic have played 6 worse than average teams on the road and the only bad team that they didn?t beat by at least 8 points was the other night against Milwaukee. Magic coach Stan Van Gundy has a history of beating up on bad teams and his teams are now 43-16-3 ATS if facing a team that is 4 games below .500 or worse and has a winning percentage of less than .450, including 36-8-3 ATS if his team did not play the previous night. I?ll consider their loss to Milwaukee a fluke and I?ll take Orlando in a 2-Star Best Bet at - 6 points or less and for 3-Stars at -4 or less.

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
apologies if double posts

North Coast: 1* opinion Delaware (college football)

Dr. Bob: 2* Orlando

Maingate Group: Pass

Doc's Enterprises: 6* Sacr 'OVER'

Private Players of Pitt: 2* opinions on Orlando, Cleveland, and Dallas

Scott Spreitzer: No 25* plays. Top play is New Jersey

JB Sports: 3* Chicago

Gameday: Pass

Kelso Sturgeon: 10* Delaware (college football)

Billy Coleman: 4*'s on Cleveland, Toronto 'OVER', Chicago 'UNDER'

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
Matt Rivers

150,000* INSANE UNDERDOG GAME OF THE YEAR Plus Bonus Lock

Your winners here are on:

1. 150,000♦ Bucks

2. 50,000♦ Hawks

1. The Celtics have been completely sick this year and are right now thee best team in the NBA, bar none. But things are not going to continue to be this easy all season long and the Bucks are a better than people think kind of a team that can all of a sudden rise up and make a statement as you saw in that last upset home win over Orlando. I really like the Bucks makeup and think they will finish the season a lot better than their expected 36 or so wins as Vegas predicted. Michael Redd is a star who can bomb away from anywhere. Throw in Andrew Bogut, Charlie Villaneuva, Mo WIlliams and Yi and there is a solid corps there who should not just get blown out here. No doubt Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce aare as good of a threesome as we have seen in awhile but these guys are still not unflawed and it's just a matter of time before the C's stop playing at the ridiculously high level they have been playing at. This number is reserved for a bottomfeeder of a team which Milwaukee is just not. I would not be shocked in the slightest to see the Bucks hand Boston their third loss, I really wouldn't. The ingredients are there for Milwaukee as they continue to fly well below the radar. Doc Rivers' group did not look very good in that last win but non cover against the Kings and I will gladly grab such a healthy number here with the potential of the Bucks!

2. Why not grab this number as well with the talented and improving Hawks?!?!? Relatively speaking Mike Woodson really has his squad cooking as they were 10-10 before that last game loss for the first time this late in years and I mean years! Joe Johnson is a scorer and a star and Josh Smith has been pretty darn good. The probable suspension to Al Horford doesn't help but Atlanta played a great game early in the season in the one point overtime loss in MoTown. The Pistons are obviously very very good with Rip, Chauncey, Rasheed and Tayshaun but the Hawks are not scared one bit and should be able to compete here as the last road game, just a few nights ago, was a surprising outright in Orlando at this pretty much same number of 10. The Pistons are still not an explosive run you into the ground blowout type of a team. They have been scoring a little more this season, save that last game loss in Houston, but 10 or so points is still a lot to ask for them to cover as they still somewhat like to play the defense and win games 90-84. The Hawks lost that last game at home to Toronto but were in a tough back-to-back letdown situation after the great win in Orlando and will be more prepared to adequately compete tonight against another elite Eastern Conference squad!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
Jb

3* Dallas-8
3*chigago -9.5
2* Utah -6
2* Gsw -6

VSS

NBA Top Rated Play 6% #721 UTAH -5/-120 over Portland Trailblazers

NCAA Top Rated Play 6% #725 DRAKE -2/-115 over Iowa Hawkeyes

Frank Magliosa AKA AAA SPORTS AKA GREG SHAKER AKA GREG SHURDEN
AKA A BUNCH OF OTHER FAKE NAMES
1.5* Over Blazers
1.5* Under Kings

The Millionaires Club (Mike Neri's site) Guaranteed Selections

Date: Friday, December 14, 2007
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring a very strong 91% NBA POWER PLAY WINNER that you can get for just $35 and you will pay only after you win! We are 118-53 since joining this web site! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! This is by far our strongest NBA Selection so far this year! 12/14/2007

91% NBA POWER PLAY WINNER
711 Cleveland -3 8:05 EST

LVTR (3-7 This Week)

CBB.....Drake -2
NBA.....Memphis -5

Lenny Stevens
10* Kings
10* Warriors

maverick 5* mavs

paid and confirmed

Brett Maverick Sports Friday Night NBA 18-0 Perfect Angle Gold PLay Lock

We cashed another perfect angle game last night with the Texans winning easily over Denver. We continue to hit over 85% of these games since the first of basketball,and tonight we have a big winner coming at you again in the NBA. Dont miss the best bets in all of Sports daily...$35

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
apologies if double posts

North Coast: 1* opinion Delaware (college football)

Dr. Bob: 2* Orlando

Maingate Group: Pass

Doc's Enterprises: 6* Sacr 'OVER'

Private Players of Pitt: 2* opinions on Orlando, Cleveland, and Dallas

Scott Spreitzer: No 25* plays. Top play is New Jersey

JB Sports: 3* Chicago

Gameday: Pass

Kelso Sturgeon: 10* Delaware (college football)

Billy Coleman: 4*'s on Cleveland, Toronto 'OVER', Chicago 'UNDER'

sprietzer play is on a road team road warrior gom