GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Point Train 2007 Football

10-UNIT NFL TOTAL OF THE YEAR

OVER 47,NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -vs-Philadelphia Eagles

Rating: 10 units

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVER 47 Philadelphia at New Orleans at 1:00 pm EST The offensive explosions of teams like New England, Dallas, Green Bay and Cleveland have taken away from New Orleans being every bit as good on offense as it was last year. After averaging just 12.8 ppg in their first four games, the Saints have averaged 28 ppg in their last 10 games, scoring fewer than 23 points just once in their last eight games. Drew Brees has once again been the catalyst, rebounding from a slow start to complete 76% of his passes for 303.1 passing ypg, 20 touchdowns and just five interceptions in his last eight games. He looks no different than the Brees that was an MVP candidate last year. Helping Brees has been a rejuvenated running game led by Aaron Stecker. Since replacing Reggie Bush as the starter two games ago, Stecker has totaled 195 rushing yards and two scores. The Saints offense has needed to be great this year just to stay competitive as the defense has struggled all year to stop the opposition. New Orleans is 27th in the NFL in yards allowed per game and has allowed 23 or more points in eight of its 14 games. Philly?s offense hasn?t been great this year but it doesn?t need to be against New Orleans. The Eagles own one of the league?s most potent offensive weapons in Brian Westbrook, who has tallied nearly 2,000 yards of total offense this year. His production has played a big role in Philadelphia averaging 350.2 ypg this year, good for eighth in the NFL. This series has a history of high-scoring affairs with each of the last four meetings and six of the last eight going over the total. The last four games have averaged 49.8 total ppg and this game should exceed that. With no weather to disrupt offenses, this game will see plenty of points early and often. This game could easily go over by the end of the third quarter. Take the OVER between New Orleans and Philly.

INTERCONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (-10.5) over Baltimore Ravens

Rating: 3 units

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEATTLE (-) over Baltimore at 4:15 pm EST The Seahawks laid an absolute clunker in their 13-10 loss at Carolina last week. But their clunker couldn?t even come close to comparing to Baltimore?s. The Ravens fell 22-16 at the previously winless Dolphins last week and look as though they?ve packed in for the season. Since blowing it in a loss to New England two weeks ago, Baltimore has looked completely flat in losing by 24 points at home to Indianapolis and at Miami a week ago. The Miami loss dropped Baltimore?s ATS record to 0-7 on the road for the year. The Ravens have lost through seven games by 11.6 ppg. Seattle, meanwhile, has its division sewn up but the third seed in the playoffs is still up in the air. The Seahawks are tied with Tampa Bay at 9-5 and need a win to secure the third seed. They are 6-1 (5-2 ATS) at home this year with those six wins coming by 16 ppg. Ride with Seattle.

TOTAL DOMINATION

UNDER 39,SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -vs-Baltimore Ravens

Rating: 3 units

UNDER 39 Baltimore at Seattle at 4:15 pm EST This total is based almost completely on Seattle shutting down a putrid Baltimore offense. Baltimore?s offense is awful as is but it will now have rookie Troy Smith making his first professional start under center. That doesn?t bode well when going up against a tough Seattle defense. The Seahawks are second in the NFL with 41 sacks on the year, led by Pro Bowl defensive end Patrick Kerney, who has 13.5 sacks. Everybody saw how Smith handles pressure in last season?s college football championship game: not well. That pass rush will be even more ferocious in this game, which will severely limit what an already limited Baltimore offense can do. Smith?s inexperience will allow the Seahawks to crowd the line of scrimmage to shut down running back Willis McGahee. McGahee has had a solid season but is slowing down with the season coming to a close. He has averaged just 3.7 ypc over his last four games and will find little running room with eight guys in the box in this game. The Seahawks might score their share of points but they won?t score enough for this total to overcome Baltimore?s complete lack of offense. This game stays well UNDER the total.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Northcoast Infomercial

Monday

Early Bird POW

Jax

Tuesday

Underdog POW

Houston +7

Thursday

Economy Club

Green Bay -8

Friday

Totals POW

New Orleans over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Frogtown's Most Favorable Pick of the Week

Seattle -10 vs. Baltimore

Since we won with this angle last week, we might as well take it again this week. (LW?s win was San Diego over Detroit) Take a closer look and play on any inter-conference home favorites in the last 3 regular season games. In addition, Seattle should bounce back home after their loss on the road against Carolina.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Brandon Lang

SUNDAY'S PICKS
30 Dime - Jacksonville

15 Dime - Seattle

5 Dime - New Orleans

5 Dime - Cleveland

5 Dime - Arizona

Can't believe I only got a split with my 15 Dime releases yesterday, winning with Ohio State in hoops but losing with BYU in the Las Vegas Bowl. Never in a million years did I think the Cougars would struggle so much against the Bruins.

Time to get back to the drawing board.

There are step up days and there are step up days.

Today is as big a step up day as I have had all year long.

A big day today and it's a winning week. At the end of the day it will be a hard fought goal met.

I love the last few weeks of the NFL season because you can find some gems on the card and I have a few of those rolling out today.

There is not a whole lot left for me to say.

My selections today will do the rest of the talking for me. Enjoy the winning day.

30 Dime - Jacksonville

Question for you: The Jags ran over, around and through the Steelers defense in Pittsburgh last Sunday as Fred Taylor and the guys got 224 on the ground. If they could do that on the road against a decent Pitt defense, what are they going to do at home against an Oakland rushing defense ranked 31st in the league, a unit that allows 144 yards a game (4.7 yards per carry)?

The Raiders had their chance at a HUGE upset last Sunday when they should have and could have beaten the Colts. But they didn't and now they're back on the East Coast where they're 4-11 ATS the last 15 times they've crossed the country.

The Jags are red-hot; they've covered six straight and 10 of 12 and the offense is humming, averaging 28 points the past eight weeks.

The Raiders got crushed at Green Bay two Sundays ago in their last road game. Expect the same here.

15 Dime - Seattle

If you can't beat the Dolphins, how can you compete against the Seahawks in Seattle starting a rookie quarterback (Troy Smith)? The Ravens have lost 8 in a row straight-up and are 2-12 ATS on the year for good reason. They stink. Simple as that. And the defense? It stinks. 31 points allowed per game the last seven games. Look for the Seahawks to rebound from that piss-poor effort at Carolina last Sunday, and based on the Panthers' play last night against the Cowboys, perhaps that game last week wasn't as bad as Carolina is seemingly playing a lot better. Forget about the loss. I know the Seahawks will. They're back home and they're going to score a bunch of points on this bad Baltimore D and put lots of pressure on Troy Smith too.

5 Dime - New Orleans

The Eagles pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the NFL season last week, stunning the 12-1 Cowboys as a 10-point road underdog. But now I believe they?re emotionally spent for this game against the Saints. I just don?t see Philly bringing the same kind of intense, focused effort into the Superdome as it took into Dallas. It?s hard enough to play back-to-back road games in this league. It?s even more difficult to do so when you?re coming off your biggest victory of the season and you have nothing to play for, as the Eagles have officially been eliminated from playoff contention.

On the other hand, New Orleans is playing for its life and has to win out to keep its playoff hopes alive. Drew Brees is coming off a huge game against Arizona 26-for-30 for 315 yards, two TDs and no INTs) and I expect him to put up some nice numbers against an Eagles defense that has struggled on artificial surfaces this year (28 points, 385 total yards, 282 passing yards allowed per game).

5 Dime - Cleveland

I was going to use the Browns bigger today, but that weather report for Cincinnati really had be worried. Winds gusting up to 39 miles per hour and rain. That might be worse than playing in last week's blizzard against the Bills. Still like the Browns, though, just not as big. Jamal Lewis rushed for 215 yards in the first meeting in week 2 and he's coming off a big game in the snow last week. Look for him to keep it going against a Cincy defense ranked 24th in the league against the run. Plus, if the Bengals couldn't stop an awful San Fran offense last Saturday, why in the world would anyone think they could stop a Cleveland attack that put 51 points on the board against them in week 2? Ok, maybe the weather keeps the scoring down, but I'll back the better team in the Browns, who are also playing the better defense of late, allowing an average of just 16 points the past four weeks. Plus, hard to deny that Cleveland has made you money as a favorite going 13-3 ATS the last 16 times its being cast as a chalk.

5 Dime - Arizona

Both teams are eliminated, but at least Arizona is playing at home, has some talent at the skill positions, and has a real coach. That's worth 10 points right there. The Falcons have lost 5 in a row by an average of almost 22 points a game. Hey, if the Cards beat them and the Rams next weekend at home, they at least salvage an 8-8 season in Ken Whisenhunt's first in charge, and that alone is a huge step in the right direction for this long-struggling franchise. The Falcons lost 37-3 in Tampa last week. Now they cross the country for their 3rd road game in four weeks. Nothing but bad news all the way around.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

Sunday's Early Plays

30 Dime
TITANS

15 Dime
BROWNS

Sunday's Late Plays

15 Dime
EAST CAROLINA

5 Dime
REDSKINS

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Arthur Ralph

Arthur Ralph

Super Pick Sunday: Tampa Bay NFL

Sunday : Double Jacksonville NFL
Green Bay & East Carolina in Hawaii Bowl
\Back Tomorrow 9 AM

NOTE: He has lost 4 straight superpicks after winning 10 straight. His regular plays have sucked too. His record on the website for SP says 502-270 which is nice, BUT it said that 4 days ago as well.... before he lost 4 in a row.

Superpick: 10-4 last 14 posted with a 4 game losing streak

Regular: 3-6 last 9 posted going 2-2 yesterday

(New Mex, UCLA W's - Dallas, Georgetown L's)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
cash pomers plays anyone

cash pomers plays anyone

thanks

also looking to go halves on there plays

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

NFL SELECTIONS
3-Unit Play. #316 Take Cincinnati (+3) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)
I love this spot on a shady, shaky Bengals team. Cleveland could be primed for a letdown after their big home win last week against Buffalo and is now a road favorite against a dangerous squad that?s won five of six in this series.

3-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 35.5 Green Bay at Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)
These two teams combine to average nearly 48 points per game on offense and give up 40 points on defense. The weather doesn?t really scare me off because it?s not going to be a Cleveland-Buffalo situation. Seven of the last 11 games in this series have gone ?over? and I think that Green Bay is going to win this one in a blowout. The ?over? is 13-5 in Chicago?s last 18 home games and 20-6-1 in Chicago?s last 27 conference games.

2.5-Unit Play. Take Carolina (+10.5) over Dallas (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 22)
We have two very strong systems at work here that have both hit at over 70 percent over the past 10 years. One of them we?ve used against the Cowboys before: play against a double-digit road favorite one week after they were a double-digit home favorite. Kick in the fact that Tony Romo is injured, the Cowboys will be without their Pro Bowl center and Pro Bowl safety, and that the underdog is 6-2 ATS in this series and I think we have a solid play.

2-Unit Play. Take #331 Washington (+6.5) over Minnesota (8 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)
These teams are quite equal in talent, and I actually give the edge to the Redskins, so I think there's tremendous value in this many points. I don't see the Redskins getting blown off the ball and letting AP go wild. I think the Redskins can win this game - they are 2-1 against the rest of the NFC North this year - so I think there's value in taking the points in a game that should have a playoff atmosphere.

2-Unit Play. Take #340 San Francisco (+6.5) over Tampa Bay (4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)
One of the same systems that is involved in the Carolina game is at work here in San Fran. I think after last week's bloodletting of Atlanta the Bucs are due for somewhat of a letdown against a 49ers team that may be finding its second wind. This is a long cross-country trip for Tampa, which plays at Carolina next week, and the Bucs are just 2-10 ATS after allowing nine points or less. Sounds crazy, but I'm looking for a straight up upset here.

2-Unit Play. Take #329 Philadelphia (+3) over New Orleans (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)
The Saints seemed primed for a letdown after two not-as-impressive-as-they-looked wins over Atlanta and Arizona. Philly is 7-0 ATS as a road dog and I think the extra motivation of playing the team that knocked them out of the playoffs last year is enough to carry them to a SU win here.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
ATS Financial

3 units on the Green Bay Packers (-7 1/2) over the Chicago Bears, 1:00
3 units on the Washington Redskins (+6 1/2) over the Minnesota Vikings, 8:00
3 units on the Tampa Bay Bucs (-5 1/2) over the San Francisco 49'ers, 4:00

BASKETBALL

4 units on NC State (-11) over Cincinnati, 7:30

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
ATS Financial

3 units on the Green Bay Packers (-7 1/2) over the Chicago Bears, 1:00
3 units on the Washington Redskins (+6 1/2) over the Minnesota Vikings, 8:00
3 units on the Tampa Bay Bucs (-5 1/2) over the San Francisco 49'ers, 4:00

BASKETBALL

4 units on NC State (-11) over Cincinnati, 7:30

FINANCIAL for Monday
3 Over 46 1/2 Denver

ATS IS CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY SO I AM POSTING EVERYTHING TODAY.

ATS LOCK
5 New Orleans -3
5 Jax -13
5 Cleveland -2
Monday
3 San Diego -8

They are passing on Hoops until Wednesday.

A very Merry Christmas to all of you and I want to
THANK all of you that take time to post on this forum. It is very, very much appreciated as you can see by the number of viewers. THANK YOU,THANK YOU ALL.
MMST

bankman

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pointwise Phones

3* Houston, Seattle, Jacksonville, Dallas, Detroit

2* Tenn, SD, SF

oopie

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Guaranteed Pick: John Ryan

Game: Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints Dec 23 2007 1:00PM
Prediction: New Orleans Saints
Reason: Ai Simulator 15* graded play on New Orleans ? AiS shows a 91% probability that NO will win this game by 4 or more points. NO is a strong passing team and the AiS shows an 88% probability that they will gain 7.5 YPPA in this game and this puts the Eagles into a horrid role. Note that the Eagles are 2-16 ATS since 1992 when allowing =>7.5 YPPA. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone. December alone indicates that games are far more important especially when the line is close to pick-em. Here is a system that has gone 38-16 for 70% ATS since 1983. Play against road teams in December where the line is +3 to -3 off a road win. Simple system with strong results. Even without starting TE Johnson ( groin injury) and Bush being questionable, the passing game will be in high gear. Philadelphia has shown weakness all season in vertical pass routes, especially ones designed down the hash marks. Colston did not practice the past 2 days due to a back strain, but is expected to go. Bush is listed as questionable and will be a game time decision. Even with all of these uncertainties the Saints have proven they are possibly an even better team without Bush in the lineup. TE Miller has proven capable as well. To put it as succinctly as possible, the Saints now realistically need to win out (against Philadelphia and Chicago) and need help in the form of either a Minnesota loss (against Washington or Denver) or two New York losses (against Buffalo and New England). Philadelphia is OUT and I just don?t see them showing up with guns blazing for this game. I do not see revenge from last year?s loss as a factor either. The Eagles have had a disappointing season and McNabb is heading out of town. So, the Eagles are looking toward many years of rebuilding and there is truly no additional motivation to play at peak level ? as they did last week at Dallas. In fact, the Eagles are more likely to suffer a letdown after that big upset win to the divisional rival Cowboys than anything. Take the Saints.

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Black Magic Sports for December 23rd

NFL:

5 Unit Black Magic NFL Game of the Year on New York Jets +9

Only twice this season have the Titans beaten an opponent by more than 9 points. This came against Carolina and early in the season against the New Orleans Saints during the Saints? 4-game losing streak. Tennessee is not a dangerous offensive team that can put up points at will. This line is a crucial mistake by linesmakers and they will pay for their stupidity. The Jets are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating less than 250 total yards in their previous game and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a S.U. loss. This is a combined 11-0 ATS System that will take us to pay dirt Sunday. The Jets are one of the best teams in the league at bouncing back from a loss. Cash in with New York as my NFL GOTY play.

3 Unit Sharp Play on Houston Texans +7

With nothing at stake, the Indianapolis Colts begin a two-week tuneup for the playoffs on Sunday when they host the Houston Texans. The ever-consistent Colts held off the Oakland Raiders, 21-14, last week to clinch the No. 2 seed in the AFC playoffs. Indianapolis can use the last two weeks to get its walking wounded healthy. The Colts played without five starters against the Raiders - wide receiver Marvin Harrison, offensive tackle Ryan Diem, defensive end Robert Mathis, defensive tackle Raheem Brock and safety Antoine Bethea. While the Texans have been eliminated from the playoffs, they will be looking to set a record for wins in the franchise's brief history. All the motivational factors for the Texans to win this game are in place. Now they will go out and do it Sunday. Cash in with the Texans as the underdog.

3 Unit Sharp Play on Kansas City Chiefs +5

The character of the Detroit Lions has shown over the last 2 weeks. The basically gave up in their 51-14 loss to the Chargers last week. Now that their playoff hopes are completely shot, the Lions have nothing to play for Sunday. The Chiefs are in the same boat, but they seem to be playing with a lot more pride than the Lions. They held a 17-13 lead over the Titans before letting it slip away in the 4th quarter last week. We will bank on the Chiefs playing this game more motivated than the Lions who are in shambles right now. Detroit is 0-7 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons. Cash in with Kansas City as the underdog.

3 Unit Sharp Play on San Francisco 49ers +6

The San Francisco 49ers beat the Bengals as a 9-point underdog last Sunday and they will keep their momentum rolling into this game with the Bucs as a 6-point underdog. Tampa Bay would usually win this game on normal circumstances. Due to the fact that Tampa has already been crowned NFC South Champions, their whole mindset and attitude will change. Tampa can afford to lose this game to the 49ers because they are still going to the playoffs and will be playing their first game at home. Tampa will be resting guys that would usually be playing. San Francisco will take advantage of this fact. We bet against any team ( Tampa Bay ) with a good defense - allowing 4.8 or less yards/play, after outgaining opponents by 150 or more total yards in their previous game. This 33-12 System has a 73% winning ratio over the last 5 seasons. Cash in with 49ers as the underdog.

NCAA Football:

4 Unit Hawaii Bowl BEST BET on East Carolina +11

East Carolina is 11-3 ATS off a win against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons. The Pirates will be looking to revenge last season?s bowl loss to a very good South Florida team when they take on Boise State Sunday. Hawaii fans will put their stamp on this game as they await Hawaii ?s BCS bowl. Hawaii fans will be at this game and you can only imagine which team they will be cheering for. Hawaii has a new-found hatred for Boise State after the Broncos have kicked them up and down the field over the last several years. Hawaii got their revenge against Boise State with a 39-27 win this season, ending their long drought. The Pirates will have the fans behind them for this bowl game as it?s being played in front of thousands of Hawaii fans. East Carolina is 11-2 ATS off 1 or more consecutive unders over the last 2 seasons. Cash in with East Carolina as the underdog.

NCAA Basketball:

3 Unit Sharp Play on Cincinnati +11.5

The Cincinnati Bearcats have been playing much better basketball as of late. This is a spread that Cincinnati will easily cover and possibly and upset is in the making Sunday over N.C. State . The Bearcats lost to Xavier by just 5 points on the road a couple games back and then nearly pulled off the upset against Memphis as the No. 2 Tigers pulled it out in the closing minutes in their last road game. Cincinnati is ready to take the next step and win this ball game. NC State is 1-8 ATS in home games after a game where they made 78% of their free throws or better over the last 3 seasons. NC State is 7-18 ATS off a no-cover where the team won straight up as a favorite. This spread is simply too large for NC State to overcome. Cash in with Cincinnati as the underdog.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oopie

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Seabass

NFL

*100* Cincinnati +3

50* Atlanta, If Cincy wins make this *100*

20* Phil Over, Jax Under, Tenn

More Plays After 7:00 pm

Baskets

20* Boston Celtics Under

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
John Ryan

Game: Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints Dec 23 2007 1:00PM

Prediction: New Orleans Saints

Reason: Ai Simulator 15* graded play on New Orleans ? AiS shows a 91% probability that NO will win this game by 4 or more points. NO is a strong passing team and the AiS shows an 88% probability that they will gain 7.5 YPPA in this game and this puts the Eagles into a horrid role. Note that the Eagles are 2-16 ATS since 1992 when allowing =>7.5 YPPA. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone. December alone indicates that games are far more important especially when the line is close to pick-em. Here is a system that has gone 38-16 for 70% ATS since 1983. Play against road teams in December where the line is +3 to -3 off a road win. Simple system with strong results. Even without starting TE Johnson ( groin injury) and Bush being questionable, the passing game will be in high gear. Philadelphia has shown weakness all season in vertical pass routes, especially ones designed down the hash marks. Colston did not practice the past 2 days due to a back strain, but is expected to go. Bush is listed as questionable and will be a game time decision. Even with all of these uncertainties the Saints have proven they are possibly an even better team without Bush in the lineup. TE Miller has proven capable as well. To put it as succinctly as possible, the Saints now realistically need to win out (against Philadelphia and Chicago) and need help in the form of either a Minnesota loss (against Washington or Denver) or two New York losses (against Buffalo and New England). Philadelphia is OUT and I just don?t see them showing up with guns blazing for this game. I do not see revenge from last year?s loss as a factor either. The Eagles have had a disappointing season and McNabb is heading out of town. So, the Eagles are looking toward many years of rebuilding and there is truly no additional motivation to play at peak level ? as they did last week at Dallas. In fact, the Eagles are more likely to suffer a letdown after that big upset win to the divisional rival Cowboys than anything. Take the Saints.