MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BEN BURNS

SUPER BOWL

PATRIOTS (-14 or better)

I'm laying the points with NEW ENGLAND. Early money has come in on the underdog Giants. I feel that move is a mistake though and really like the additional value which has now been provided on the favorite. The Patriots have the more complete team and I believe that they are stronger on both sides of the ball. Note that the Patriots outscored opponents by a 35.7 to 17 margin this season while the Giants only outscored their opponents by a 23.2 to 21.2 margin. In addition to having a ton of "big game experience," the Patriots also have both a much better quarterback and a significantly better coach. I believe that the coaching factor becomes particularly relevant when teams are playing with an extra week of rest in between games. Note that the Patriots are a respectable 14-9 SU the last 23 times (4-0 the last four) that they played with two or more weeks of rest in between games. During the same stretch, the Giants have gone just 5-14 SU (6-12-1 ATS) when playing with two or more week's worth of rest between games. The Giants almost never see over/under lines this high. However, its worth mentioning that the Patriots are a perfect 11-0 SU the last 11 times that they played a game with an over/under line of 49.5 or greater, going a profitable 8-3 against the number. The Patriots, who have won 11 of their last 12 against teams from the NFC, are also a lucrative 52-30-7 ATS (63.4%) the past 15 years when playing a team with a winning record during the second half of the season. During the same stretch, the Giants were just 33-39-2 ATS when playing a team with a winning record during the second half of the season, going just 23-51 SU. The past two Super Bowls have both been decided by double-digits. I feel that this year's game is an even bigger mismatch than either of those matchups and I expect a convincing victory for the history-making Patriots.

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
ATS LOCK
4 Wake Forest -1 1/2
3 Virginia Tech -4
3 Celtics -5 1/2

ATS FINANCIAL
4 Golden State +3 1/2
3 Suns -8 1/2
3 W Michigan -3 1/2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Nelly

NCAA BASKETBALL PICK - Jan. 29

Wichita State + over Missouri State

Missouri State routed Wichita State earlier this season, winning by 24 points at home just three weeks ago. Since that win the Bears have gone 1-4 ATS and neither of these former Missouri Valley powers appears to be headed to the NCAA tournament unless a miraculous run through the conference tournament occurs. Missouri State has not been able to find success on the road this season, with an incredibly bad 1-7 S/U record and zero ATS road wins this season. The games have not been close either, losing by 8, 11, 15, and 19 in four conference road games. Wichita State continues to struggle with a 1-8 overall conference record but the Shockers have some reason for hope. All five home losses in the conference have come in close games with final margins of less than ten points. The losses also include close games with the top three teams in the conference while Missouri State has lost on the road to several marginal teams. Despite the horrible record this year, Wichita State is capable of putting a strong game together tonight for the upset.

NBA PICK - Jan. 29

Minnesota + over Chicago

The Wolves have battled through the toughest ranked schedule and the league and it shows with just eight wins but Minnesota is starting to gain confidence. The Timberwolves have covered in five consecutive games, winning three games outright with the two losses coming in very tight games that Minnesota probably deserved to win. It has been a dramatic turnaround for Minnesota and there is no reason to expect a halt to the progress against a flat Bulls squad. The Bulls have covered in just four of the last 16 home games and injuries to key players weaken the lineup even further. The Bulls have been one of the most disappointing teams in the league and consistent effort has been hard to find with Chicago. The Wolves are playing with great energy and can keep rolling with another strong performance as an underdog.

COMP PLAYS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
**** MY PLAYS FOR TODAY ****

---CBB---------------
(7*) TENNESSEE
(7*) VCU
(6*) MIAMI FL
(5*) S. FLORIDA
(5*) WICHITA ST.

---NBA---------------
(8*) CELTICS
(6*) SPURS

---NHL---------------
(6*) TORONTO
(6*) OTTAWA

1-10* (92-75-4)

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
BeatYourBookie.com

Daily Premium Basketball Winners for Tuesday
NCAA Basketball
100* Play Miami (+1.5) over Wake Forest(7:00 P.M. EST)
Miami is 28-14 ATS as a road underdog of 6 points or less
Miami is 7-1 ATS after covering the spread in the previous game
Miami is 8-0 ATS in road games coming off a close win by 3 points or less
100* Play Florida State (+3.5) over Virginia Tech(9:00 P.M. EST)
Florida State is 5-1 SU vs. Virginia Tech since 1997
Virginia Tech is 1-9 ATS in January home games
NBA Basketball
50* Play Phoenix (-9) over Atlanta
(9:00 P.M. EST)
Atlanta is 1-11 ATS in road games coming off a loss by 3 points or less
Atlanta is 2-8 SU vs. Phoenix in road games
Atlanta is 1-5 SU over the last 6 games

T-Rock

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2007
David Singh???

David Singh???

Tout named David Singh is advertising an "ultra-rare 10 unit NBA play." He is in w Mike Stone and Trevor Stevens.

Does anybody know anything about this guy?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

434-335-15 last one hundred fifty two days
104-66-2 last thirty four days!
52-34 last twenty days!
2-1 Sunday

Today:

10* DETROIT -7?
10* MIAMI +6?
10* DET/IND UNDER 194
10* TOR/WAS OVER 192
10* SAS/SEA OVER 194

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
EZ Winners

1 STAR: CHICAGO (-4.5) over Minnesota
(Risking $110 to win $100)
7:30PM Central Time

1 STAR: (724) WAKE FOREST (-1.5) over Miami-Florida
6PM Central Time

1 STAR: (736) VIRGINIA TECH (-3.5) over Florida State
8PM Central Time

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Winning Points Online NBA

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29

9:05 pm
***BEST BET
OVER 207
Atlanta at Phoenix

The visiting Hawks have played 19 road games this season, with
14 UNDERS and only 5 OVERS. Phoenix just scored 88 points in
their last game and allowed 77. So, the Hawks are gonna come in
here with a plan to play a sound, defensive-oriented affair in a
physical, half-court battle, right?

PHOENIX, 116-109.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
WILL SYKES FREE PLAYS ARE 43-24-1

12-6 NFL,
6-2 NCAAF
22-15-1 NBA,
2-1 NCAAB
UFC 1-0

FOR TODAY:

GOLDEN STATE vs HOUSTON

SYKE-O-ANALYSIS: Playing against my Warriors is one of the hardest things to do (unless I have a good feeling they will lose) And tonight will be one of those nights. Right before the end of the year, these to battled it out, and the Rocket came up short losing 95-112. But their best player wasn't on the floor (T-Mac) And tonight the Warriors are going to worry about that body on the floor. The Rockets suffered their first lost since his return at home on the 27th against the Utah Jazz. While on the other hand, the Warriors barely come with a win against the Knicks, which has me bogglin' about why just a little more of the public is on the Warriors. Here's a perfect answer.....the Warriors get a bunch of attention from ESPN etc. for signing C-Webb (and not so big deal signing CJ Watson for the rest of the year). Now that the Warriors get a little spot light the oddsmakers are looking to feed off that energy and psyche you out into taking the small doggie points. It'll be tough for the Warriors to go to Houston, where the Rockets are hungry for a revenge. The Rockets are still a good team so don't get psyched by Vegas into put your money into the spot light, because there's where Vegas knows we're vulnerable. This will be a 1* graded play as T-Mac has the flu and Yao Ming has an illness (I'm taking a chance on these guys as I think they'll play, but that's the only reason why this is a 1*. if these players weren't questionable, this play is easily a 3*). Warriors have a slight chance at winning this game with TMac on the floor, so just stick with Sykes and you won't be psyched.

Rockets -3.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wunderdog

cbb picks

Game: Austin Peay at Se Missouri State (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Austin Peay -4 (-110) (risk 3 to win 2.7)

Austin Peay has put nine of their last eleven in the win column and are playing at a very high level right now. The Governors sit atop the Ohio Valley Conference right now. SE Missouri State sat at 11-5 right after the first of the year, and has really struggled since. They have now dropped their last six games to fall back to .500. The problem is they are getting hammered off the glass. SEMST has been out-rebounded in the six losses by 61, or over 10 per game, and are allowing 13 offensive rebounds a game. They have also commited 389 turnovers with just 302 assists. When you can't rebound, and turn the ball over it is hard to find the win column, especially vs a good team. We like Austin Peay to continue their winning ways.

Game: Miami at Wake Forest (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 4 units on Wake Forest -1.5 (-110) (risk 4 to win 3.6)

The Demon Deacons haven't lost here in 15 tries. While they have lost three of four, they have faced very stiff compeittion in their last five games in BYU, Boston College, Maryland, Florida State and Clemson. All three losses came on the road as an underdog. They have coverd the spread in four of five games, competitive in each game except the trip to BC. The Hurricanes have lost three of their last four both SU and ATS. They have yet to win on the road in the ACC and sit at just 5-3 on the road. Wake applies a great pressure defense that will befuddle Miami here. Take the home team to make it 16 straight home wins.

Game: Virginia Commonwealth at George Mason (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on George Mason -4 (-110) (risk 3 to win 2.7)

George Mason enters this contest with six losses, all coming off of their home-court. They have been perfect at home riding a 9-0 mark into this contest. They have opened some eyes with a convincing win vs Dayton, and Horizon leader Cleveland State. They also have wins vs Kansas State and South Carolina. They shoot the ball well, hit their free throws, and play a sticky defense. The Rams have now won 12 of 13, and are playing great basketball. But road losses at James Madison and Hampton provides some room for doubt. The Rams success has been on the defensive end where they hold opponents to 38% shooting. George Mason won the two games played two years ago, but lost the two games played last year, and will have something to prove here. VCU is 8-1 in conference play, while GMU stands at 6-3. Mason really needs this one, and are playing at home where they have yet to be beaten, and we expect them to bring their "A" game and come away with the win and cover.

Game: Tennessee Tech at Morehead State (7:30 PM Eastern)
Pick: 4 units on Morehead State -1 (-110) (risk 4 to win 3.6)

Morehead State has won five of their last six games, with the lone loss coming by one point in overtime. They are a perfect 8-0 at home this season having dropped five league opponents here. They can do it to Tennessee Tech too. Tech is just 4-9 on the road this season. The big difference here is defense as Morehead allows just 58.1 per game at home vs. 72.4 per game given up by Tennessee Tech on the road. Under head coach Mike Sutton, this Tech team is just 13-23 ATS in expected close games (line at -3 to +3). They are also 23-37 ATS under Sutton as an underdog and 28-45 ATS on the road. This line is low as we see Morehead State winning this one easily.

Game: Jacksonville State at Tennessee State (8:30 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Tennessee State -13 (-110) (risk 3 to win 2.7)

It doesn't get much worse than Jacksonville State. The Gamecocks have lost 16 of 20 games including all eight on the road. Tennessee State in contrast, after starting the season 6-10 has won three of their last four games. The last win over Tennessee Tech on the road was a real confidence-booster. Blowouts in the making require domination on at least one side of the floor. We have that here as Tennessee State is averaging 78 ppg at home while Jacksonville State allows 77.8 per game on the road. The Gamecocks are allowing 49% shooting their last five games and are going to be eaten alive by this Tigers offense.

Game: Missouri State at Wichita State (9:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 4 units on Wichita State -1 (-110) (risk 4 to win 3.6)

Wichita State has covered nine of the last ten games between these two teams here at home. They have lost six in a row and eight of nine but they are favored here for a reason. This is their best chance to nail a win. Missouri State is off a bitter loss to Evansville. The Bears lost by 19 points in a game they were supposed to win. We think they suffer a hangover of sorts here. They are 1-9 on the road this season and 0-7 ATS. The offenses here are pretty even (Bears scoring 61.9 per game on the road and Shockers getting 61.5 at home). But, the defensive difference is huge as Wichita averages 59.4 ppg allowed at home while Missouri State gives up 71.3 per game on the road - a 12 point difference. If there's one thing Wichita State does well, it's rebound. And, the Bears are 1-8 ATS this season vs. good rebounding teams (those that outrebound opponents by 4+ per game). This line should be MUCH higher and we like the home team as a result.

Game: Florida State at Virginia Tech (9:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Virginia Tech -4 (-110) (risk 3 to win 2.7)

Virginia Tech will get a lift tonight for two reasons. They just won a big game on the road at Boston College, and they will get Jeff Allen back after serving a two game suspension. Allen is their leading rebounder and second leading scorer. The Hokies have played very well on the road in the ACC, as they have already won at BC and Virginia, and their only blemish at home on the season has been to Duke. They play great defense, holding opponents to under 40% shooting. The road has never been kind to Florida State in ACC play. They have gone just 7-44 over the last 6+ years, and even in the past 2+ years where they won 20 and 22 games, they have won less than half their road games in the ACC. Florida State is alos not playing well right now as they have lost four of their last five and we like Va Tech in this spot at home.

Tues nba

Game: New York Knicks at Los Angeles Lakers (10:30 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on New York Knicks +9.5 (-110) (risk 3 to win 2.7)

The Knicks were off to an 8-24 start, but have played their best basketball of the season over the last three weeks. The Knicks have gone 6-5, and more importantly have covered seven of their last 11. They have won three of their last five on the road and covered five of their last seven. The Lakers went through a run that lasted 20 games compiling a 17-3 mark, but have since been playing poorly. The Lakers have now dropped three straight and four of their last five, covering just once in their last eight games. The Lakers offense was scoring 113 points per game in the 10 games before their recent five-game slide. They have since produced just 101 ppg in their last five. Too many points for the Knicks who are playing well against a struggling Lakers team, so we will back the Knicks to stay close here.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY COMP PLAY

****I.C. is on an 8-1-1 run on his comp****

Play: Raptors/Wizards Under 193
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: Raptors/Wizards Under 193^^^ I'm now 8-1-1 in the last 10 comp selections. The bottom line here is that I am going with one of my theories of wagering. The Raptors have the revenge angle today and I would not be surprised one bit if they ended up winning this game outright as this team has a sharp memory of which teams defeated them and consequently to get revenge - after all, look at their win at Boston after Boston defeated them at home - look at their blowout win against the Bucks a game that was my POD a while back after the Bucks blew them out at home. Does this mean they come into Washington and get their revenge today? Likely. However, I like the under for a couple reasons and one of them being that since I favor Toronto in this game, games in which they get revenge, they absolutely go into a slugfest and focus on their defense heavily. The Boston game was an exception, but I think this team will defend very well against Washington today. I did like the Hawks a bit today, but given the revenge angle that Phoenix has I laid off - but I do think that although this selection seems a bit odd, I think the public is wrong here and this game likely goes under. Remember the Boston vs. Washington game where the final score was 85-78 in a 189.5 total that went under? Remember when Washington lost to Houston at home 84-92 in a total that was set at 189.5? Well, I think it is the similar situation here as this will be a physical and defensive game and knowing Sam Mitchell he probably has a goal for his team to have the Wiz not to score a 100 points as they did the last time these 2 teams played. I am well aware that the over is 7-0 the last 7 times these 2 teams have met, but frankly, I still like the under as the under is 9-1 when the Wiz are home favorites and 11-2 in the last 13 home games for the Wiz.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
TODAYSPICKS.NET.. free week 1-1 yesterday OK LOSS, UNCONN WIN

Today it's:
# Game Date: Game: Pick:

1. 01/29/2008 7:00 p.m. ET Ohio State Buckeyes -8.5 vs Penn State Nittany Lions Penn State Nittany Lions

2. 01/29/2008 7:00 p.m. ET George Mason Patriots -4 vs Virginia Commonwealth Rams Virginia Commonwealth Rams