Soccer 2018 January-May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I have made my thoughts well known in this forum about the MLS. I do not play it often, but I am making a play today.

Seattle Ov 2.5 -140. If you can play the game and the over I would parlay Seattle and the over. Like playing the over in a new franchises first few games. Worked well with Minnesota last year. LA played a friendly against Vancouver and it was 4-4. Willing to bet they struggle defensively.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
^same here,
just checked, AC Milan to win thursday is now +104 (was +136 @pinny ) but to qualify (which i like better) is still decent +115.

Arsene is going to leave smoking ruins after this season ends...

two late games:

Marseille -1? +140
Valencia - Betis U2? +160

gl

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
One of the many reasons I do not like betting the MLS is that I hate watching it and this game only reinforces my position. Just garbage. Both the game and the officiating (an obvious penalty that is not even reviewed, good ole home cooking for Seattle).

Plus, I want to punch Taylor Twellman in the face. He keeps talking about the scheduling for their champions league but the real problem is that the MLS plays on a ridiculous, inexplicable schedule unlike the rest of the world. How can you take this league seriously when they choose not to play when the rest of the world plays. And he does not mention this at all!!

There is so much I hate about this league. Will not be making another bet in it this year. Sorry if anyone else lost money on this game and sorry for the short rant, it will be my last on this subject as this league is not worth anymore of my time.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thoughts on Champions League

I like the over in the Liverpool game. No way Porto comes back from a 5-0 deficit, but there is no pressure on them so I expect them to play lose and attack, which should also open things up for Liverpool who does not like to sit back anyway. I expect a wide open game with some goals.

The other game is a very difficult game to cap in my opinion. PSG looks very tempting at -130, but something tells me that Real +.5 is the better play as there is tremendous pressure on PSG. This should be a great one to watch.

Looking hard at Fulham and Villa in the Championship.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
early CL thoughts, i'm gonna go with Juve. Last years Juve has been pretty good in second leg specially away: last year they zeroed Barca, won Monaco and Porto (play offs stage). 2016 they had a goal filled exit to Bayern, 2-2 and 2-4. 2014/15 in play off stage they didn't lose before final.
Specially away games have been strong displays of Juves discipline style.

Last three years in CL play offs Juve is with out finals W9-1-4, they have lost final game twice.
We might see match just like yesterdays RM game was, Juve sits back and counters.

Not sure how odds are going to change before kick off so i'm gonna make bets now:

Don't forget 1st leg result: Juve needs to win OR score more than two (unless 2-2 -> ot & pk)

Juve -? +254

Juve to qualify +200, biggish one...

correct score : Juventus 1-0 +850
correct score : 2-2 +1400 (90min)

that other game: DRAW +700 and U3 +111, might be like yesterdays 'pool match ?

gl gents

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Have to agree Snafu. While I lost a good bit of money on Juve in the first game, I am sticking to my guns that they advance. Dybala is back and will make a difference. I have been negative on the Spurs all year plus I am a fan of Juve so I may be a little biased here, but I think Spurs succumb to the pressure today. Will play Juve +.5 and to advance. Also like BTTS.

Not touching the Man City game. Likely a crap game just like Liverpool yesterday.

Wolverhampton is tempting at Even money as Cardiff, Villa and Fulham all won yesterday (I also played all 3 yesterday so I may not play it) They also have a game at Villa on deck.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Juve looks like shit. Based on the FH I do not see them having much of a chance in the second unless they get an early goal. Second half line is telling with Spurs +115.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
damn... i wish Arsenal could do something like this vs sp*rs :mj07:

ManC.. wtf ?

looks like another profitable night

:toast:

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
well, tomorrows only play (for now):

AC Milan
-? +115
-1? +290
-2? +700

if the rumours about locker room fights are true Arsenal might be in deeper shit than known so far.
and if Ac Milan gets it going they wont stop but secure easy 2nd leg.

:0008

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Wow, great second half. Nice to hit all 3 bets. Knew Spurs would choke.

I am with Snafu, only play for me tomorrow is AC Milan which I have already played big.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
ACMilan has been really unorganized and made Arsenal look decent team at the times

HT live bets

Milan +? +500
Milan to win +2000

Over 3? x 2

:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie