Soccer 2018 January-May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Yeah, shit day. And Dortmund is worse, absolutely no excuse for them losing to Salzburg. German papers will have a field day with this one!

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
ac milan lays major egg, can't believe how lost they were through the game.
arsenal was about what i was excepting and result really favors them.

:facepalm:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Saturday thoughts

Don't see much to like in the early game in England, Man U vs Liverpool. I lean to the draw as I do not think we see a wide open game. Neither team can catch City and neither wants to lose position so would not be surprised to see a draw. Plus Man U has a very big home CL game coming up.

I will continue to bet against West Brom whenever I can get + money that is for sure. While Leicester is not in great form they have beaten West Brom the last three games there and West Brom simple sucks. Plus we get a great price of +145/Pk-125. Auto play for me.

In the Championship I am riding Cardiff until they throw me. Been a money making machine lately. They are pricey tomorrow but I will play them and the -1 against a bad Birmingham squad. Big game between Villa and Wolves, especially for Villa. They can not drop points as Cardiff is likely to win. Tough game to bet. If I had to I would take the draw as Wolves will be happy with a point.

In Spain I like Getafe over Levante. Valencia +.5 is worth a look given Sevilla's big CL game next week.

In Germany I think Bayern once again kills Hamburg. Bayern has scored 5+ in 6 of the last 7 home games against Hamburg. That is difficult to ignore. They have CL on deck, but they have a huge margin so there is no pressure to advance. Looks to finally be the year Hamburg goes down!

Crazy Fingers

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Saturday thoughts

Don't see much to like in the early game in England, Man U vs Liverpool. I lean to the draw as I do not think we see a wide open game. Neither team can catch City and neither wants to lose position so would not be surprised to see a draw. Plus Man U has a very big home CL game coming up.

I will continue to bet against West Brom whenever I can get + money that is for sure. While Leicester is not in great form they have beaten West Brom the last three games there and West Brom simple sucks. Plus we get a great price of +145/Pk-125. Auto play for me.

In the Championship I am riding Cardiff until they throw me. Been a money making machine lately. They are pricey tomorrow but I will play them and the -1 against a bad Birmingham squad. Big game between Villa and Wolves, especially for Villa. They can not drop points as Cardiff is likely to win. Tough game to bet. If I had to I would take the draw as Wolves will be happy with a point.

In Spain I like Getafe over Levante. Valencia +.5 is worth a look given Sevilla's big CL game next week.

In Germany I think Bayern once again kills Hamburg. Bayern has scored 5+ in 6 of the last 7 home games against Hamburg. That is difficult to ignore. They have CL on deck, but they have a huge margin so there is no pressure to advance. Looks to finally be the year Hamburg goes down!
Gl today Bason. Interesting that Liverpool moved to a fav at Old Trafford. I grabbed Liverpool at a pick last night. I think the front 3 can produce create enough chances to pull it out.

Side note, and maybe it's buried in the thread, but haven't seen Pit kid post anything as of late....just taking a break?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Crazy Fingers

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Gl today Bason. Interesting that Liverpool moved to a fav at Old Trafford. I grabbed Liverpool at a pick last night. I think the front 3 can produce create enough chances to pull it out.

Side note, and maybe it's buried in the thread, but haven't seen Pit kid post anything as of late....just taking a break?

Not the start I was looking for. Man u packing it in on the back 6....going to be hard pressed to get a w or even a draw here.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Liverpool has some issues in the back that keep them from being elite. They just can not play a complete game. Should be an interesting second half.

And have no idea where Kid has been lately. Probably spring break time and he usually has a couple extended breaks during the year. Sure he will be back soon.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Great day today!

Tempted to take Leverkusen over but I am going to lay off as I do not think I can do much better today. Will try not to lose it all back in hoops.

Will have one or two for tomorrow up later this afternoon.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Playing Stuttgart Pk+105 tomorrow. I think Leipzig is getting too much credit here given how they are playing and Stuttgart is tough at home. I think they win but will take the plus money on the Pk line.

I like a few others in Italy but this is all I am playing after a good day today. And I didn't give it all back in hoops! Actually, if Stephen Austin can win I will hit a big parlay for a great day!

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
I'm gonna play small one on Watford. Arsenal was less mess than AC Milan and won but you really can't say they played well. Arsenal can't reach Chelsea and is comfortably (now) ahead of Burnley and Watford have had very decent results like winning Chelsea 4-1. Arse plays Milan @home this thursday.

EPL

Watford +? +175 and to win +700
BTTS -140 x 2

Serie-A:
day game U2? +111

AC Milan to win +136 (bounce back before mentioned Arse game)

Juventus -1? -129 x 2

Napoli to win -102, must win or bye bye Scudetto

gl gents

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Playing Stuttgart Pk+105 tomorrow. I think Leipzig is getting too much credit here given how they are playing and Stuttgart is tough at home. I think they win but will take the plus money on the Pk line.

I like a few others in Italy but this is all I am playing after a good day today. And I didn't give it all back in hoops! Actually, if Stephen Austin can win I will hit a big parlay for a great day!

Hope you had SFA on the ML, Bason! GL on Stuttgart, they've been very hot, and with only three home losses (to numbers 1,2, and 3 on the table - no shame there) hard to believe they lose at home today

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
1030 EST: Poland

Lech Poznan +105 vs Jagiellonia Bialystok

Fishy line here, Number 1 on the table Jagiellonia getting +280.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I did Vig! I only play ML parlays in hoops given the number of bad beats I have taken over the years on missed FTs or miracle 3's, etc. I also like FH unders. Was a very nice 6 teamer with a couple +'s in it. Gives me a bankroll to lose in the tourney!!

Man, every year this time change gets me. I hate this couple weeks when Europe has not changed its clocks. Someone please get Trump on stopping this nonsense!!

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
College hoops was once my go to, now I'm down to maybe 20% of my plays in hoops, the rest in soccer. Right you are with the bad beats, the sharp side there loses too much for my taste

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Lech Poznan wins 5-1, hope someone took it...

Smallish play 4 EST: Argentina

Huracan pk -125 vs San Lorenzo

Thinking worst case draw, and can always buy some draw in the 2H if need be. Much like Tiger Woods will try to eliminate the left side today, I've eliminated San Lorenzo as a viable play in this game based on the way the line reads. GL

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Good call in Poland Vig!

I used to love college hoops when I was younger, but it is a losing proposition. I know no one that consistently wins there. Soccer is by far my most profitable sport.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Huracan gave up a late goal for the push, no harm done

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Champions League

I do not see a lot of intrigue in these two games tomorrow. I see two teams that thrive at home now having to go on the road and get results to advance. I do not see that happening in either case. I already played Man U over a week ago but I still like them at -180 and I like Roma at -165. Best play though may be to tie them together with Villa below.

Championship

I have been on a bit of a roll in the Championship so maybe I am due to lose but I am going to continue to ride Aston Villa especially at home. They are making a serious run and the Wolves are showing weakness. Maybe they are still high off the big weekend win, but I do not see them losing this game, especially against a team in the middle of the pack, but they are pricey at -175, so if you are not comfortable laying all this juice you may want to tie them to the two CL games or simply to Man U (or add in Barca on Wed for a 4-teamer!)

For the rest, I am looking at Cardiff +.5 as they may be the hottest team in the league right now. As for the Wolves, I have not decided yet, but Reading +1.5 is very tempting. Rarely do you see a Championship line this high. It is certainly a must win game for Wolverhampton, but the pressure seems to be getting to them. I will likely lay off this one and put most of my money on Villa.

Bet on MyBookie