Soccer 2018 January-May

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
EPL
Burnley +? +103 and to win +355
Chelsea has nothing to play for in EPL and sunday 22nd they have FA cup match.
Burnley still hunting last euro-place from Arse (who they play against later)

:shrug:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Was just coming in to post Burnley, GL Snafu. The more I mull this game the more Burnley seems like the play. Strong defensively, very good home side, motivated. Chelsea's last was essentially a miracle win at Southampton down 0-2 late. A team they should have dominated.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Been busy this week and just took some time to watch a few Budesliga games that I taped.

Mark my words, this World Cup is going to be an epic disaster because of VR. I have seen some ridiculous reviews and non-reviews. The Cup game yesterday should of been a draw but was not due to an apparent quick whistle which nullified a review which would have given a goal. I have seen it all.

There is no way this will be used right at the World Cup. You have to remember that the World Cup has some terrible and I mean terrible referees as a result of FIFA's desperate desire to be all-inclusive (remember the disaster from Mali?). So to start with, at least half of these refs have no business being there and the real kicker is that the vast majority have never worked with VR, so they all have to be trained ahead of time. Who knows who will be in the truck. All of this leads me to believe that this World Cup will be known as VR Disaster.

FIFA is so bad it is hard to explain. No way this World Cup should have VR. It is not used universally, and even where it is used, it is used differently. They are simply not ready which will lead to a mess.

Sorry for the rant, but I am sick of seeing bad review after review in Germany. They even had a game where a penalty was called at halftime when the teams were already off the field!!

I was once a firm believer in replay, but it has gone too far in all sports. I really hate it now in every sport. Even in hockey now (don't get me started on offsides reviews!). The game is not played, nor is it meant to be played, in super slow motion in HD. Maybe I am getting old, but all of this is driving me nuts.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
He should have left a couple of years ago so it is about time.

Taking a shot with Gladbach Ov 2.5 today. Gladbach looks like an easier play at -120 but Wolfsburg has had their number lately, and while Wolfsburg has been struggling to score lately, I think we see a 2-1 game here either way.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Going to take Leverkusen at Pk+125. This line is very telling to me with Dortmund +125 at home. They would usually be at least -125 in this game. I think they are asking for Dortmund money, plus Dortmund is simply not playing that well. Will take the team in better form even though Dortmund is a tough place to play.

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
2 Team Parlay...+172
Pending 4/21/18 2:00pm France Soccer 407 Monaco (FRA-1)/Guingamp (FRA-1) Over 2? -159*
Pending 4/21/18 1:00pm USA MLS Soccer 801 Los Angeles FC (USA MLS)/Montreal Impact (USA MLS) Over 2? -150

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
been kind of slow lately, played blindly AS Roma yesterday because they had decent odds.

sunday and Serie-A day game :shrug: outsmarting myself and playing O2? +115
Cagliari is 4th in home O's (16 goals in last 4) and overall 5th and Bol 10th in O 2?'s
problem is, they have been scored against and haven't scored much themselves. doublejinx...

Juventus - Napoli
U2? +120
DRAW +220
correct score 0-0 +750

Lazio-Sampdoria
DRAW +400
U2? +170
( ! )
last year Sampdoria lost @Lazio 7-3 so they might like to give some revenge from that

Arsenal, first match after Wenger news. I very very much doubt that end of the season goes in "one for Wenger"-spirit but team is more or less mess closer the season end and losing one crucial match out of next five could cause snowboll to hell effect: Arse plays WestHam tonight, Atletico, @ManU, @Atletico and Burnley (match could decide who plays in europe next year, 6th spot).

as i said i don't trust Arse players that much at the moment, WestHam will be relegated and Arsenal needs points for 6th... what could go wrong ? Well, local rivalry @home:
1stH O1? +110
WestHam +? +160
WestHam to win +550
O3? +110

gl :0008

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
outsmarting myself and playing O2? +115

FT
Cagliari 0 - 0 Bologna

trend - Hi! i'm trend and i am your friend, here is free money, just take it :0008

me - fuck you, i know better than that :gf:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
well, you know what i like:

AS Roma +? +162
AS Roma to win +600
AS Roma to qualify +225

U2? +130
BTTS NO +100

go ahead bet your farm&animals on 'pool

:popcorn2

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Will play Bayern and the Ov today. Bayern does struggle with the top teams from Spain and this is certainly not the draw they wanted. I think they have to be aggressive today knowing that it is very difficult to keep Real off the score board. But I will take Bayern Even money at home against anyone. If they don't win, my guess is that Real got 2 so I like playing the over here as well.

I am also considering an Ov 1 -160 bet for the FH as I do not expect a 0-0 draw, but it is pricey.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Bayern showing their age and the fact that the Bundesliga is simply down this year. This game just furthered my hatred for Ribery. This team lacked pace and looked tired at the end. They miss Koman and Vidal. Real was simply the better team.

Looking at both overs tomorrow in Euro. Arsenal is a little short handed but still needs to be aggressive. Marseille has been a scoring machine lately as has Salzburg.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Marseille Ov got pushed down to 2.5 overnight. These two played in group stages and both games were very low scoring so folks are jumping on the Under again. To me, this is a totally different situation so I am sticking with the over and adding a little more.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
10 mins Atletico red card :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

fuck this shit, see you when WC starts

:facepalm:

and 5 mins later Diego Simeone gets booted to stands :0002

:facepalm:

Bet on MyBookie