Soccer 2018 January-May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
So the refereeing the last 2 days has only proved how bad it is becoming and how bad it will be in the World Cup. They completely screwed up the Roma game yesterday and the ref in the Marseille game today was a complete disaster. These are World Cup referees. I mean this is the Champions League and Euro League semi-finals and they are screwing it up. UEFA is a complete mess. Can't wait to see some of the horrible refs assigned to the Cup. Going to be a shit show.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
so pissed off about this refereeing that i'm not even going to start, but Roma got screwed big time.

friday, teams that will be relegated playing midtable opponents
(there might be more but i found these):

note, these teams are usually relegated for a reason = they suck, so not an gazillion unit plays...

FRANCE: Ligue 2 - Round 37
Tours to win +229 - Lens

FRANCE: National - Round 33
Creteil to win +320 - Pau

GERMANY: Regionalliga West - Round 33
Wegberg-Beeck to win +450 - Oberhausen

playing +? too if it's over +100

:0008

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
Plymouth (ENG-1)/Gillingham (ENG-1) Under 2? -112
Shrewsbury (ENG-1) -126

this is all I found today...MK Dons are really bad lately...under would be my top play, neither team has been able to score for weeks now

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
relegated teams playing last home game vs midtable/no value for win teams:

Sparta Rotterdam +105

FC Twente +125

ADO Den Haag -100

Sunderland +500 (vs Wolves that won already)

Kaiserslautern +210

TSG Neustrelitz +280

:popcorn2

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Fun day in the Championship this morning. Some very interesting games at the bottom.

Sitting back with some wit beer early this morning and ready to prepare a celebration feast as my Nurnberg boys have a chance to clinch yet another promotion to the Bundesliga!! A win and they are in or no win by Kiel. Great start to a Sunday!

I may put a little on Kiel at +130. If they win I win a little money, if not, them Nurnberg is up! Win/Win!

Oh, almost forgot, definitely on Barca -130 in the Classico today.

Last edited:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
EPL

Chelsea pk -155 vs Liverpool

Chelsea is still shooting for a top 4 finish as Spurs are faltering. This is essentially a friendly for LP as the CL final is their main focus this month

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
And we are back in the Bundesliga once again (another record by the way)!!!

See a long, long afternoon nap coming. Been a long time since I have been drunk before noon!! Only thing better would be being in Germany to celebrate.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
And we are back in the Bundesliga once again (another record by the way)!!!

See a long, long afternoon nap coming. Been a long time since I have been drunk before noon!! Only thing better would be being in Germany to celebrate.

Attaboy, Bason. Way to party :toast:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Have no idea where Kid has disappeared to, but this is a play I am sure he would have posted.

Euro Championship

Atletico Madrid -135 - The only possible advantage Marseille may have in this game is that it is being played in France, otherwise, I really do not think they stand much of a chance in this game. They were very lucky to advance against an average Salzburg squad. I really thought this line would be much higher. I like this number so I am playing it now.

I will watch the CL final line closely but I will be on the Ov 3 for sure. Will be very, very surprised if there are not at least 3 goals in this one. On the surface Real appears to be very attractive, but Liverpool's front line will give them real problems, which is why I like goals in this game.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
TSG +280 and Sunderland +500 hit nicely last weekend.
DenHaag W+100was counterplay vs relegated team sorry didn't mention that.

Today wednesday:

GERMANY: Regionalliga North - Round 20
Hildesheim +162 - St. Pauli II

GERMANY: Regionalliga West - Round 26
Westfalia Rhynern +800 - RW Essen :mj07:

stay away from this one:
EPL:
Chelsea - Huddersfield +? 425 and to win +1900
somerandombullshit...

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Actually, this is a very important game for Chelsea. They are 2 points out of the CL spot with Tottenham and Liverpool ahead of them. They have to win this game to have a shot at CL spot. Massive game for Huddersfield as they will do all they can to get a draw, but I think this is a tough spot for them. They have Arsenal at home for the final game and should have a better chance to get the point. I would love for them to get it today, but I wanted to point this out.

I will take Juve -125 in Coppa Italia today. Line looks a little lite in my opinion which has me a little concerned but I think it is because they expect a low scoring game. Juve more or less has the title wrapped up and they will want the double. Milan still fighting for last Euro spot. See a 2-0 Juve win.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
sorry guys, my bad. what a hell i was thinking: ManC had this already not Chelsea :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thanks BASON pointing this out... :0008

BUT i'm gonna let that ride since i did bets already :0003

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Man, the Juve line has gotten hammered and is down to +110. That is a huge move. The draw is getting the money. I am already in, but this kind of movement always scares me away, especially in Italy.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Well Snafu it ended up being a good call anyway. Almost hit the home run, but a lucky Chelsea goal got them even. And Juve cruised in the second half.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
good call with Juve Bason, tailed that.

This season Arsenal has lost 11 away matches out of 17, only Watford has managed to lose more away matches (Arse can fix this vs tadaa! Huddersfield, definitely going to play home team there even it's Wengers last match with Arsenal). Would have been really nice cash cow trend to play.

since there is nothing much today i play this "if we go down, you go down"-angle (yeah , i just made it up but it sounds logical, kind of :SIB ) :

TUNISIA: Ligue Professionnelle 1 - Round 26
CO Medenine to win +800 - Zarzis
last match of the season, Zarzis needs to win and they still can't be sure if they are relegated,
complicated situation for them. CO will be relegated no matter what, surprisingly they have had decent home form lately.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
10 AM Switzerland

Basel +110 vs Young Boys

BSC Young Boys have a solid grip on first over Basel, yet these lines (+.5 -140 and +220) seem a bit too generous for who are to be the Swiss League champs

Bet on MyBookie