Soccer 2018 January-May

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
8 PM EST: Colombian Cup

Quind?o vs Aguilas - Draw +205

Money has moved on Aguilas predictably as they're in the top league, and Quind?o is from the second tier. But I'm more interested in where this line started pk -110/pk -120 respectively. Aguilas has dropped their last three in league play, so conventional thinking would have them beating on the inferior opponent, but that initial line is telling to me.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
0-0 final score Quind?o vs Aguilas. Good day line hawkin'

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
another solid call, good job Vig :0074

fridays relegated teams last home games vs midtable team:

all to win only:

FRANCE: National
Consolat +137 - Dunkerque

LUXEMBOURG: National Division
Esch +307 - Mondorf
Esch managed to collect four points this season... :mj07:

:popcorn2

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Small play on Derby Pk+115 today. Fulham may be the better team, but they have only won 2 of the last 12 against Derby and lost 3 of the last 4 there. Lots of pressure on both teams, but more on Fulham as they looked bad in losing their last game of the year while having a chance for automatic promotion.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Consolat wins but how did i miss to post Rochling +250 :facepalm: , Esch lost 3-0

GERMANY: Regionalliga Sudwest - Round 38
Rochling 2-1 Walldorf

saturdays relegated plays:

to win

ITALY: Serie A - Round 37
Benevento +162 - Genoa

GERMANY: 3. Liga - Round 38
Erfurt+700 - Wurzburger Kickers

Chemnitzer +220 - Hansa Rostock

SV Werder Bremen II +170 - Meppen

GERMANY: Regionalliga Nordost - Round 34
Luckenwalde +500 - Halberstadt

GERMANY: Regionalliga Sudwest - Round 38
Schott Mainz +425 - Kickers Offenbach

ITALY: Serie B - Round 41
Pro Vercelli +100 - Ternana
both teams will be relegated, they might put up a good show (last h2h 4-3) O3? +200 and O4? +500

PORTUGAL: Segunda Liga - Round 38
Real SC +114 - Gil Vicente
same as above, both teams relegated

:0008

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Small play on Derby Pk+115 today. Fulham may be the better team, but they have only won 2 of the last 12 against Derby and lost 3 of the last 4 there. Lots of pressure on both teams, but more on Fulham as they looked bad in losing their last game of the year while having a chance for automatic promotion.

Awesome capping, Bason. Any leans on Bundesliga this morn? Hoffenheim looks like a play over Dortmund based on form and being a home stalwart, but I know you're insight goes deeper than mine in the Fatherland.

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Vig and sorry for the late response.

There are two totals put at 4 so I will play both over. Like the Bayern over more than the Leverkusen (they have to win by at least 5 goals in one scenario for CL) but when they post a 4 I go over.

I like Hoffenheim at home especially in a Pk.

More to come.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
I've been watching the line, and action is dumping in on Dortmund. I might follow for a small/medium play.

Looking at a decent play tonight in Colombia.

Deportivo Cali pk -125 vs 1st place Atletico Nacional. Saw it pk -122 earlier. These two played May 3 at Cali, Cali favored, and Nacional won 2-0. I don't see Vegas getting this line wrong twice in 9 days. Worst case draw push IMO

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Thanks Vig and sorry for the late response.

There are two totals put at 4 so I will play both over. Like the Bayern over more than the Leverkusen (they have to win by at least 5 goals in one scenario for CL) but when they post a 4 I go over.

I like Hoffenheim at home especially in a Pk.

More to come.

Capping the game, Hoffenheim looks like an easy call, yet the line dropped quite a bit. Just not sure if it's Joe Q. Pub moving this line or one of those mystery consortiums.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Dortmund always gets a lot of play and no one truly believes in Hoffenheim. I just have not see anything from Dortmund lately leading me to believe they will win this game. They will happily settle for a draw which is why I like the Pk line

Should be goals all over Germany today

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Middlesbrough+145 - The Pk line may be the safer play and the Under looks very tempting, but I am taking a shot with the team that has been in great form to end the season. Tons of pressure on Villa in this one similar to Fulham yesterday. Traore has been great lately and could be the difference in getting Middlesbrough a must needed home win. Should be a good one to watch as there is a lot of history between the two.

Getafe +230/Pk+120 - Line continues to move in this one. Really want to see the starting line ups before I play, but Atletico has mailed it in and is totally focused on Euro Championship, so I expect them to continue to rest players. Getafe has some players out but they still have a shot at Euro and will be all-in in this one. Good value play in this one as I think this line is off given the circumstances.

Loving this Multimatch coverage on Fox of the Bundesliga!

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Dortmund always gets a lot of play and no one truly believes in Hoffenheim. I just have not see anything from Dortmund lately leading me to believe they will win this game. They will happily settle for a draw which is why I like the Pk line

Should be goals all over Germany today

Looks like you nailed it again bud!

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Vig, very good morning in Germany.

Atletico line just got hammered as they are not sitting players. The Pk is now +165. I will make a very small play on the Pk line only given the line move and team announcements as I still think they have a shot in this one.

Now, just moved to +.5 -125. You may want to stay away given this move, but I will still make a small play, but now on the +.5

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Joining on the +.5, really like Getafe's form in the last 5. GL

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
I've been watching the line, and action is dumping in on Dortmund. I might follow for a small/medium play.

Looking at a decent play tonight in Colombia.

Deportivo Cali pk -125 vs 1st place Atletico Nacional. Saw it pk -122 earlier. These two played May 3 at Cali, Cali favored, and Nacional won 2-0. I don't see Vegas getting this line wrong twice in 9 days. Worst case draw push IMO

Line move has me put off. It's reading draw, which is fine, but I'm wary. May be looking to buy out as an fyi to anyone on this

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
relegated teams 3/7, barely on +side. pro vercelli won 2-1 so O's were losers

to win only:

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1
Cerceda +120 - CF Talavera

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 3
Pena Deportina +300 - Villarreal B

SLOVAKIA: 2. liga
Zvolen +187 - Zilina B

PORTUGAL: Segunda Liga
Real SC +114 - Gil Vicente

some random relegation struggle/situational matches. just for a thought, not really strong plays...:

ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 38
Huddersfield +475 - Arsenal
I'm sure Huddersfield is happy to give Wenger his retirement party. Just for fun: O4? +275 and O5? +600

Swansea - Stoke +333

Newcastle +475 - Chelsea

Liverpool - Brighton +1400

Fiorentina - Cagliari +550

AS Roma +175 - Juventus
O3? +295

SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 37
Espanyol - Malaga +550

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga - Round 34
Heidenheim - Greuther Furth +220

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga - Round 34
Holstein Kiel - Braunschweig +139

GERMANY: Regionalliga North - Round 34
Eutin +1200 - SC Weiche-08

LUXEMBOURG: National Division - Round 25
Racing Luxembourg - Victoria Rosport +333

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga - Round 34
Portimonense - Ferreira +100

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga - Round 34
Setubal - Tondela +600

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1 - Round 38
Union Adarv3 +175 - G. Segoviana

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1 - Round 38
Ferrol - Rayo Majadahonda +108

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 3 - Round 38
Baleares - Ebro +244

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 4 - Round 38
Murcia - Linense +333

mmm, that's enough :142smilie

edit
ok, just one more:

Southampton +750 - Manchester City :scared

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Shrewsbury Pk -130. They won 1-0 on the road. They are one of the toughest teams to score at home against all season and think they have only given up 4 FH goals all season. Significant because if Charlton does not score early they will likely get countered on often in the second half which plays right into Shrewsbury's hands. I think Shrewsbury will likely win but will play it safe on the pick line.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
just AS Roma game pending and +2.66 if i got it right.

three +90 min goals against ( +108, +333 and +220 ) :0corn

Bet on MyBookie