Soccer 2018 January-May

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Playing Augsburg Ev in Germany and Real Betis +1.5 in Spain. Madrid off their huge win and Betis is tough at home. Only thing I don't like is the revenge factor since Betis won 1-0 in Madrid, but getting 1.5 is tough to ignore.

I can't get anything right in the FA Cup, but if I were betting, I would take Rochdale +2 at home. Tottenham is still celebrating their game at Juve.

Adding Napoli -2 -140. After not showing up at all in Euro I expect them to blowout Spal today.

Bason, do you have an opinion Leipzig-Frankfurt today? I was leaning Frankfurt +1/4 or pk, playing at home and contending for a spot in Europa. Seems like a good spot catching Leipzig in a good spot between critical Europa league matches themselves. Wanted to see if you had any thoughts.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Sorry DZ, I was traveling yesterday and missed this. I did like Frankfurt but wasn't able to post.

I like Bayern today but playing the Ov 3.5 (I played some at 3 last week and still like it at 3.5).

Have a feeling that Chelsea plays well today so I am taking the +.5. Barca seems to be in this mode where they think they can just turn it on when they feel like it and I think Chelsea makes it tough for them today. Would not be surprised to see them win a close one.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
about Barca@Chelsea,
barca this season all matches: 14/21 under 2? when away , 13 clean sheets. all CL away games U2?.

and

chelsky @home O2? 13/24, BUT against "good teams" U is 5-0 ( 5-1 if you count AS Roma 3-3)

i see chelseas problem in PL that they don't face good enough teams often, lately they have played vs middle and bottom table teams and Arse in cup (0-0). Last decent side to visit them was Atletico Madrid 5th of dec (1-1).

if/when barca scores chelsky needs a goal, so i'm gonna, surprisingly, go with barca:

Barca to win +124
barca -1? +315
ht barca +187
hf/ft barca-barca +260
O2? +100

kind of dislike both chelsky and barca so i don't really care who wins :lol:

Bayern -2? +116
Bayern win to nil ? YES -110

gl gents :0008

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
CL 2/20

Chelsea vs Barca
FH o/1 -105
FT o/2.5 -110

Could be I'm a sucker, but

Besiktas +2.5 -115 @ Bayern Munich

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Two pre match bets...

BARCA/CHELSEA DRAW +235 2x
BAYERN -2 -156 2.5x

I?ll be looking to play 1H and game over with in-play after the first 10 minutes if there is no score. Hoping to catch ov1 goal for the 1H and ov3 goals for the game.

GL all

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Red Card will likely kill the total, so will have to play the GL at the half with Bayern and hope Besiktas tires and lets in a couple.

Interesting, I was not expecting a 2.5 total for the 2nd half. If all I had was 3.5 money I would buy some out, but since I have half at 3 and the other half at 3.5, I will let it go.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Red Card will likely kill the total, so will have to play the GL at the half with Bayern and hope Besiktas tires and lets in a couple.

Interesting, I was not expecting a 2.5 total for the 2nd half. If all I had was 3.5 money I would buy some out, but since I have half at 3 and the other half at 3.5, I will let it go.

Interestingly, the live total went to 3.5 as soon as that red card went up and it stayed at 3.5 until about the 40th minute right before Bayern scored. If one was leaning to over in the 2H, it might make more sense to play Bayern -2 because Besiktas is giving up a lot of possession playing a man down and will have trouble creating chances. This is always the chance that they catch Bayern pressing in the attacking half and catching them on the counter-attack like Quaresma almost did in the 39th minute, but those opportunities will be few and far between. Agree on a hedge to the under if you have an over play now. I won?t be touching the over in game and will sit on my Bayern -2 wager.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
barca 66% possession: 0 shots on goal...

correct score barca 0-1 +333

:0003

Willian has bounced two lasers off the post. Wasn?t watching the 1H with sound and was following the Bayern match more closely, but it looked like Chelsea was creating the better opportunities with Barca doing a whole lot of nothing. I could see Barca playing for the nil-nil draw here. Of course, they are talented enough to turn this game on its head in the 2H and come out guns blazing, but so far it looks like theyre employing a fairly conservative game plan.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Chelsea choked but at least they covered the +.5 Good day overall.

Taking little over half of todays winning and taking Shakhtar tomorrow +145. Will almost always take them at home at this price. They are very solid at home and no one is comfortable playing in the Ukraine. Roma is not a great road team, especially in the CL, so will be happy to get out of there with a one goal loss. Think we are getting a very good price. Only reason I think it is not Even money is that the Ukranian league has only had one game after their break, but I do not care here.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Not much overnight move in the line so finishing it off with a little more on Shakhtar in a Pk.

I am laying off the Man U game, but if I had to play it I would bet BTTS and possibly the draw. Sevilla is simply too unpredictable and Man U would be happy with the draw since Sevilla struggles on the road. Sevilla has scored in every CL game so I expect them to score and doubt they can keep Man U off the board.

If you see an Ov 2.5 line in Villarreal tomorrow I would grab it if you can.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
^weather in Kharkov Ukraine is decent but still coldish 21?F/-6?C and gets a bit colder before match

playing BTTS -134, when Roma playing you never know what you get... i kind of like AS Roma to win but not like +200 much, a bit more and i would jump on it :mj07:

CSKA Moscow -138 and O2? +160, 2nd leg, first was 0-0 draw

Real Madrid -1? +110 and 2? +270
, Leganes kicked RM out of Copa del Rey a month ago meaning that RM goes this year with out silver wae (unless they win CL)

gl

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Pre match champions league bets...

ROMA/SHAKTAR ov1 1H -115 2x
ROMA/SHAKTAR ov2? -132 3x
SHAKTAR PK (draw no bet) -127 1x

Also playing the draw in ManU/Sevilla, just waiting to get the best price.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Nice one DZ!

Shakhtar comes through in the second half for a nice + winner (also placed a small bet on them at HT) to complete a good couple of days.

I like a lot tomorrow (Salzburg, Braga, Kiev Ov, Dortmund Ov, Leipzig) but will limit it to one or 2 plays so as not to give away this weeks profits.

Will definitely be on the Dortmund Ov. Leipzig will depend on the lineup they play as I am sure Napoli does not care and will rest some players. Like the Braga situation as they lost 3-0 and Marseille will just want to get out of there. Salzburg is a very hot team, though in a very weak league, but I expect a big effort from them after pulling out the draw in the first game. Kiev line at 2 since they move on at 0-0, but they do not like to sit back at home so I expect them to attack. Plus they not have played a game under 2 in Euro.

Will watch overnight line moves and update in the morning.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Thanks, Bason :toast:
A very nice couple of days in Champions League for sure.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
good job DZ :0074

tonight i'm probably (lol) playing only Arsenal -1? -123, ht/ft -125 and Arse tt O2? +102

:0008

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I am on the Dortmund Ov 3 -115.

Will wait to see the Leipzig lineup before I consider playing them. If they go out with their A team, I will be on them. I definitely think Napoli does not care at all about this game, but Leipzig is also off a tough league loss.

I will likely play Braga in a PK but waiting on that one for now.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
WOW! The Leipzig line was -150 early yesterday and now is at +145. That is one major move as Napoli is fielding its A team. Normally, I would pound Napoli in a Pk Even but I am still a little concerned but will play it small simply based on the line move.

Bet on MyBookie