Soccer 2018 January-May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
They are rolling. Ostersunds is bad!

Easy over in Dortmund!

Lineups are crazy in the Napoli game. I would stay away if you have not already bet. Definitely affecting the lines.

I am going with Lyon and the Over in the late games.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
that was fun, late scare with +90min missed penalty :0042

that's it for me tonight

gl guys

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
3 EST: Spain La Liga

Girona -110 vs Leganes

This game should have Girona favored slightly and should be a PK on the goal line IMO. Yet we're looking at -110 for Girona and +355 for Leganes. A generous offer for the team that knocked RM out of Copa del Rey, no? Play on Girona. GL

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
GL Vig! Looks like another 1-0 game.

I am taking Hull +2 today. Chelsea has a huge game coming against Barca. Can't see them playing their A team or being that motivated, so I will take a shot with the +2. Just a small play but Chelsea has to be distracted.

In Germany, will take Hertha at home Even over Mainz. More of a play against Mainz as they are in very bad form right now.

Monaco looks intriguing in France. The Mustard boys have the worst defense in the league and given up 2 goals a game. They lost 8-0 to PSG. The over 3.5 and Monaco -1.5 are worth a look.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
2/17 Europe

2/17 Europe

10 EST: England Championship

QPR -120 vs Bolton

12 EST: Italy Serie A

Chievo -.5 +125 vs Cagliari

This one had Chievo pk -140, now ballooned to Chievo pk -175 and -.5 +125. Liked it at pk -140, guess I'm not alone.

May have more...The Malaga/Valencia line in La Liga is ridiculous. Valencia only even on the ML? Wtf is that about? Will keep an eye on it, if it doesn't get jumpy Malaga +.5 will be a play

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Add parlay:

Chievo DNB -160 / Koln pk -190 +148

Koln at 930 EST: Germany

DNB = Draw no bet

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
GL Vig, I am following QPR in Championship since it is now -140 and also taking Villa +.5 since they are the hottest team right now. Will be a lot of pressure on Fulham today.

That Italian line is definitely fishy. Chievo has been horrible lately and lots of money pouring in on them. Will see how the Championship games go before I play.

I liked nothing in Germany today. Was looking at Eibar +1 over Barca but will probably layoff and I am done with the FA Cup.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
QPR came through with the use of a handy red against Bolton. 2-0 final score.

Koln drew 1-1 so the parlay still lives. Waiting on Chievo, now at half 0-0

Last play today: 245 EST Spain La Liga

Malaga +.5 -120 vs Valencia.

Valencia is just too cheap to take here. Should be maybe -225, but -105??? Malaga somehow hangs in...:scared

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Chievo wins 2-0. Good start today. 2-0 and a -160 win on the parlay.

One more why not....

245 EST. Netherlands

Willem II +.5 -120 @ Den Haag

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Thanks Bason. Lokeren let me down, was my biggest play. I don't post big vs smallest plays, bc I leave it up to you guys to cap the capper and make your own decision on how much you trust my play. Still going to be a nice profitable day. Malaga up 1-0 and Willem deuce as well....hang in there boys

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Nevermind. Malaga and Willem both shit their pants late with asshole penalties.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Would love to hear thoughts from others, but I?m big on Juve tomorrow. I know they are coming off the tough CL draw, but they know they have to get a win to keep pace with Napoli who should have no problem with SPAL later in the day. With minimal travel for an away game, the Torino derby should bring their full focus with an extra focus on defense after giving up more than one goal at home for the first time since 2015. I see a ton of value at the current price for the best team in Serie A.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Would love to hear thoughts from others, but I?m big on Juve tomorrow. I know they are coming off the tough CL draw, but they know they have to get a win to keep pace with Napoli who should have no problem with SPAL later in the day. With minimal travel for an away game, the Torino derby should bring their full focus with an extra focus on defense after giving up more than one goal at home for the first time since 2015. I see a ton of value at the current price for the best team in Serie A.

I think you have it knocked, Deez. IMO your analysis is spot on....Only thing I found worrying was the amount of possession that Spurs had once things settled down. Juve all of a sudden looked beatable, but I seriously doubt that happens tomorrow. If it were me, I'd make it a standard play though just as protection from the classic public "they'll be pissed off and will kill them" play...my 2 cents

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
^ Vigorous, good point about risk management and i agree not a standard game emotionally vs very decent home side (have lost only to Napoli and AS Roma in 2017-18 campaign).

i like under but previous games have had quite a lot goals between these two. haven't checked but i have gut feeling that serie-A day games stay under pretty often ?

Juve to win -135 and half/full time Juve-Juve +162

other plays tonight:

Napoli -2? +109

Sampdoria +? +142 and to win +506

gl

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Playing Augsburg Ev in Germany and Real Betis +1.5 in Spain. Madrid off their huge win and Betis is tough at home. Only thing I don't like is the revenge factor since Betis won 1-0 in Madrid, but getting 1.5 is tough to ignore.

I can't get anything right in the FA Cup, but if I were betting, I would take Rochdale +2 at home. Tottenham is still celebrating their game at Juve.

Adding Napoli -2 -140. After not showing up at all in Euro I expect them to blowout Spal today.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I think you have it knocked, Deez. IMO your analysis is spot on....Only thing I found worrying was the amount of possession that Spurs had once things settled down. Juve all of a sudden looked beatable, but I seriously doubt that happens tomorrow. If it were me, I'd make it a standard play though just as protection from the classic public "they'll be pissed off and will kill them" play...my 2 cents

^ Vigorous, good point about risk management and i agree not a standard game emotionally vs very decent home side (have lost only to Napoli and AS Roma in 2017-18 campaign).

i like under but previous games have had quite a lot goals between these two. haven't checked but i have gut feeling that serie-A day games stay under pretty often ?

Juve to win -135 and half/full time Juve-Juve +162

:toast:

Bet on MyBookie