Things about a game vegas knows

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
a little sniping comes with a public forum, especially for a newcomer who jumps out of the gate. jack will keep the tone under control, there are plenty of thoughtful players who will give you an honest look, maybe even some constructive feedback - we can all use some of that, right?

g/l with the plays and the system.

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
BB --

Hope you got better lines that those you just posted: I got down about an hour before gametime at Olympic and got:

Clemson +4.5

NC Charlotte -11

Nebraska -4.5

The first two obviously moved 2 and 2.5 points respectively in our favor...I'll always take another basket for the cover...

- Jon

NJHawgFan

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2004
Red Bank, NJ
SB and BB,

I thought I'd done well getting Clemson +3.5 with the local. As Maxwell Smart would say, "...missed it by that much..." Come on Charlotte and Nebraska.

The one play I did have on my list and didn't play was Louisville. I guess I should trust my own capping every once in a while. Scared money = lost money.

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
made bets at 11:30 AM and got:

Clemson +4 1/2 closede at+ 5 1/2
Charlotte -12 closed at -10 1/2
nebraska -4 closed at - 4 1/2

But for my overall record it counts as 1 win 2 losses. Let the comments begin :mj17:
Will start new thread tommorow sam title for those who wish to see my picks.

pghpounder

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
da burgh
your 1 win and 2 loss night equaled a 2 win and 1 loss night for me so keep them coming... :mj14:

Thanks!

GL

Iminforabuck

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Canton, Ohio
2 win 1 loss night for me as well. The non-egotistical and intelligent way you've gone about things here are the exact reasons why everyone should be behind you. I can smell a fake a mile away, and I dont think your it. Keep up the good work....and keep the same attitude you've shown. I'm along for the ride.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
yea, I got 2 wins and 1 loss...no problems here. appreciate the insight. always nice to have something or someone else's plays to research. good work.

jr11

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
This is exciting stuff! It looks like most people were 2-1 following BB which I will take anytime. GL to all and keep posting

NJHawgFan

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2004
Red Bank, NJ
:nutkick

Well, get some last night. Give a little over half back tonight. You're still 5-2 posted. I'm working on tomorrow and look forward to comparing what I find to what you enlighten us with.

:yawn:

jpblack34

Snap Hook
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but how did you go 1-2? Did you go with the lines you listed first? Just curious, but I can't figure it out. Good luck with the system, I tailed ya tonight for a little change. Thanks again, JP

jpblack34

Snap Hook
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
Nevermind...just realized you posted lines on the original post for the day. Sorry, guess it was a stupid question. Good luck again. JP

lenniethelock

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2002
ohio
just read your post billy been gone a couple after getting crushed sunday on steelers.but this system is almost exactly like my dog system in the nba.for the most part it is a normaly profitable system.good luck in the future, and keep em coming.

DrTrivia

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2003
St. Joseph, Michigan
Posted by Billy Blastoff:

made bets at 11:30 AM and got:

Clemson +4 1/2 closede at+ 5 1/2
Charlotte -12 closed at -10 1/2
nebraska -4 closed at - 4 1/2

But for my overall record it counts as 1 win 2 losses. Let the comments begin
Will start new thread tommorow sam title for those who wish to see my picks.

BB...are you selling yourself short?

Clemson (65-69) (+4') W
Charlotte (94-87) (-12) L
Nebraska (77-67) (-4) W

With your early morning lines, you still went 2-1 just like the rest of us...Great Job and thanks for the reply.

Doc :toast:

jpblack34

Snap Hook
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
Doc, thats what I thought too, and couldn't understand it at all. I went back and reread the posts earlier in the thread, and he originally posted clemson +2.5. (or at least there is where his second loss is I guess) Either way, best of luck the rest of the way, JB

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
The logic would dictate that since you are taking the clubs with the more exaggerated negative lines, if you waited until later to lay your wager, the lines should move in your direction.

Also, again, have you tried this with NBA?

Thakns
Bill

DrTrivia

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2003
St. Joseph, Michigan
jp...went back at prev posts...you're right BB did post Clemson (+2')...still intrigued by all this, though. It should be alot of fun till March.
_________

Doc :toast:

zgr-jo

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2003
Las Vegas
I've been using the same kind of stuff for years.
I noticed it a while back.
It seemmed that just when I thought my numbers where solid and i had a 4 pt, or more overlay (like at the racetrack) I'd lose my bet
so I would bet the other way and started picking up more winners.
What the lines tell you is that your number must be wrong!!
We all know Vegas has the best numbers!
the hardest part, is faith in your numbers and the guts to bet against yourself. because your probably right
JUST NOT TODAY,
also, i would never change my power ratings after one of those games
I think the key, is making sure it's not a difference based on an injury or something like that, Just as Billy has said. cuz you can get bit
and, he's correct it does tend to fall apart in the tournaments I've been burned many times over the years following it faithfully like I had during the regular season.
Hey Billy!
Have a Cigar!!

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
2-0 with my book & in my book: neb-4.5 / clem+5 / THANKS!!!nice to take a day off and still cash.NOTE: any time you make a play ,you make it your own,should never come back and blame others for your loss.you have to do your home work,capp the cappers as well as the games.

Bet on MyBookie