Those that will not pay a tout ... why?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
JSMOOTH said:
If I were a pay service, and I just lost a dime on the game that my service put out, I wouldn't feel so bad about losing the game knowing that the "suckers" basically paid my loss.

That speaks volumes for you, then.

Hoops and crab.......you are both correct. Money will force a line move, but any decent bookmaker will tell you that they also "book faces". If a guy respects a player, he will move that line on his small wager over a squares big wager.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
mr crab do you know bill.w? well i beg to differ on he does his on work infact he pays more for info then most of us will ever make,also he is not a 1 man gang think what you want he is the visible man in front of alot of other people. he pays more people then a small mom and pop store,also his game is not to pock a side it to buy his number then when it goes so far he will buy it the other way then have a nice middle shot,not many people have the kind of bets or cash he has,thats why he has the cash like that,but don't fool yourself into thinking that he is a one man wrecking crew that sits in an office and does his own work,its like a big corp. with him they spend lot of money on info and people doing the work,that is as far as i will go into it about him. but trust me he pays lot of people and brings in tons of cash,and he didnot get the golf courses through gambling you guys read to many story books. he is a business man first and gambles 2nd and does good in each,infact he owns quite a few businessies.

works with your big strip resorts on golf packets for people coming in to town lot more to him then a gambler.this i do know. he is far from a handicapper,he is like a lead insider in the stock market,where you get what you want because you have the funds to force it that way till you get it. then with buy back and middle you have a very good shot of hitting 2 out of 3 on just a single game. thats what makes him deadley. to much to go into to try to explain,but what and how he does things is unreal but it takes lots of paid people and workers trust me on this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Mr Crabs- Do you think Billy Walters is the 'best' handicapper in the world?

There are plenty of people on these forums that hit a higher percentage than he does. But why do his plays move lines and Joe Smoe at Madjack's who is hitting 60% doesn't move any lines?
If Beantownjim, Crack Rat, myself, and 20 other guys call-up a bunch of shops at the same time and put 10k each on the same play, guess what..the line is going to move regardless of what 'face' I am. Your assertation is correct in a some sense, but certainly not an absolute rule. CRIS could know that I'm sharp (not saying I am, just for an example) but if I'm playing $200 per game, they won't be moving any lines once I make my play.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
hey hoops did some checking i knew the way he was going he was here for some reason and not to have a discussion on handicappers.

listen up guys here is some breaking news.

mr.crab how is life working out of the don best office. caught you and say what you want the ip goes right to don best sports hahaha:nono:
unreal talk about scams.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Mr Crabs- Is it you personally or someone else who is responsible for putting out those false injury reports that seem to happen every now and then close to tipoff? Thanks.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
if you were part of that group good for you,and then you should know what i am saying about info and stuff. not going to piss with you and glad you did good back then. but don't try to make it look like you didnot pay people for doing certain jobs i have been out here to long and know how things work.

good luck and wish you well in all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mrcrabs

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2002
fletcher said:
if you were part of that group good for you,and then you should know what i am saying about info and stuff. not going to piss with you and glad you did good back then. but don't try to make it look like you didnot pay people for doing certain jobs i have been out here to long and know how things work.

good luck and wish you well in all.

You seem to be confused. When did I ever say BW worked alone?

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Oh, you do tricks...let me guess...Lance Burton?

Is Ray Allen playing tonight?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i was saying people pay people for different things,info running ect,that was my point might not of came across clear. good luck.

is this greg by the way? doesnot really matter just wondering.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I lost track who's turn is it. Computer group my ass.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I figure he won't be playing tonight because HE DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE MILWAUKEE!!!!!

What do I win?

By the way......any of you whom use this information to place a wager on the game tonight will be chearged $50

Thank you,

yyz

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
YYZ with that very good info you must be with the computer group to.:D :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Mr. Crabs- When did I say anything that dealt with the 'tout' subject? Not sure where you are coming from with that post, as I didn't address it.

Anyway, your numbers are for an absolute best case scenario. And the 60% is awfully high for just about anyone, I was just using that as an extreme example, certainly isn't attainable by most. I also think the 5% average per play is a bit too risky.

Last edited: