Quote:
Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
Bug me...no.

Great post.......also no.

Lots of bullshit in his post.

Carry on.

75 percent of it was bullshit.

mind elaborating?

I have been around here for quite some time and don't have many run-ins, or bashing face-offs. As a matter of fact, I don't really recall a time that I differed with Kickserv..........However, when you post that 75% of what I have written is BS and then when asked to elaborate you answer with a flat, "No." that definitely doesn't give your retort much credibility. We can differ and I have no problem with that, but one should be a bit more prudent when passing out percentages of bullshit, especially when one can't give 1% of fact behind it. Just sayin'

Carry on..........

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
breaking news.

if you are reading this and gambling on sports, guess what, you're gonna lose. no doubt about it. so some guys will lose it to touts like thunder. others will lose it making their own picks. but if you fool yourself into thinking you are going to make any amount of money consistently betting sports you either have not done it long enough or you are completely delusional.

Haven't you ever heard of the Martingale system? YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE!!!!!111!!!!

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
breaking news.

if you are reading this and gambling on sports, guess what, you're gonna lose. no doubt about it. so some guys will lose it to touts like thunder. others will lose it making their own picks. but if you fool yourself into thinking you are going to make any amount of money consistently betting sports you either have not done it long enough or you are completely delusional.

Great point and correct- For 95% of the bettors -the issue is money managment- most gamblers dont have any. They also just jump around to whatever looks good at the time. There are people that are very serious and have discipline that win. Some make alot of money. Just like the market. But few. Great point

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
I was on the boat all day. Stopped by the office to see if I got any fat commission checks, got in the Benz and I'm home. Gonna watch the Tigers and probably get a blow job a little later.......who doesn't have a life.............:SIB

Fantasyland doesn't really count, does it?

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I was on the boat all day. Stopped by the office to see if I got any fat commission checks, got in the Benz and I'm home. Gonna watch the Tigers and probably get a blow job a little later.......who doesn't have a life.............:SIB

Sounds like a great day to me. I have had those days at lake on boat, less the commission checks in mail. Mine are auto deposited. :SIB

And I watch the Braves. Angela! :director:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I have been around here for quite some time and don't have many run-ins, or bashing face-offs. As a matter of fact, I don't really recall a time that I differed with Kickserv..........However, when you post that 75% of what I have written is BS and then when asked to elaborate you answer with a flat, "No." that definitely doesn't give your retort much credibility. We can differ and I have no problem with that, but one should be a bit more prudent when passing out percentages of bullshit, especially when one can't give 1% of fact behind it. Just sayin'

Carry on..........

Ok my bad it wasn't 75 percent bullshit. Just disagreed with almost everything you said. Some good points though.

But not bullshit.

My bad.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Oh and anybody that pays 250 bucks a month for picks is not smart.

Just throwing that out there.

Oh and anybody that pays for picks my someone who uses math Albert Einstein can not understand is also not smart.

And I am still in complete shock there is a "Thunder service picks thread" on Madjacks.....stunned:scared

It is a shame that 95 percent of madjackers don't even know "off the wall" and "on the links" thread even exist.

Just throwing that out there, can you imagine the money people would pay if Stanley had a service forum on Madjacks:scared

Amazing how life turns out....with all the touts Jack has thrown out....and now there is a "Thunder service forum":scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg