Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

Funny that they're interviewing Edward from RAS. I remember he used to send out a newsletter to try to get people to sign up for his service. The newsletter wasn't bad, had some decent information. However, he always put a "free" pick in his newsletter as well. It lost at about an 80% clip. I emailed him a few times just to push his buttons asking why he lost on his free picks so much? Wow, he didn't like that at all, I think he even called me some dirty words. I thought it was hilarious.

kneifl

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Funny that they're interviewing Edward from RAS. I remember he used to send out a newsletter to try to get people to sign up for his service. The newsletter wasn't bad, had some decent information. However, he always put a "free" pick in his newsletter as well. It lost at about an 80% clip. I emailed him a few times just to push his buttons asking why he lost on his free picks so much? Wow, he didn't like that at all, I think he even called me some dirty words. I thought it was hilarious.

kneifl

And now look at the two of you.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

One moves numbers 2-4 points within seconds and the other looks for deals on craigslist.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
What are the College Football plays for tonight? :popcorn2 :toast: :0074 :0008 :00hour

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

kneifl

That asshole is a fraud. He would ban anyone from his forum that was successful. I smoked him in halftime NBA.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Bottom line is we have cappers here like KRISAMANDA, JORD20 & JMIZE...Even Hammer1 and many fucking more who are outstanding....Paying for picks is just insane. Thinking research you do to profit yourself is necessary to sell is GREED. I'm done on this subject.

:00x33

What if....Oh forget it.

That asshole is a fraud. He would ban anyone from his forum that was successful. I smoked him in halftime NBA.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
I did:mj07: And I tried Ravens too:shrug:

So in addition to possessing poor moral standards, lack of character, and the desire to harbor and spread hate we can add attempted thief to your character attributes.

Well done. Admitting to jack on his own message board that you attempted to steal his and Thunders intellectual property. Just when I think it couldn't get any worse.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
That is likely the first time Intellectual Property and Hedgehog have been used in the same conversation.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
This message is hidden because BleedDodgerBlue is on your ignore list.

That is likely the first time Intellectual Property and Hedgehog have been used in the same conversation.

HE IS NOT WORTH ONE SECOND OF MY TIME

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
I wouldn't waste time on me either

Being a thief takes a lot of effort. You don't have time to waste on me. You are much better spending it off trying to illegaly enter databases you don't have permission to access. And joking about it.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Wish this was all a bad dream. always integrated Thunder's picks into my betting scheme.This being said I always felt I had way too many plays and couldn't keep up with all his picks. This may be for the good and trim my wagers down.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LAZK

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2011
Wow.

I just went to find ole Thunder's picks and saw the change. Who am I going to follow now?

I lost all my money to gambling and only playing on credit to "win" it back. I wish he would accept food stamps.

Touche.

Good Luck Thunder! Going to miss the picks!