Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Wow.

I just went to find ole Thunder's picks and saw the change. Who am I going to follow now?

I lost all my money to gambling and only playing on credit to "win" it back. I wish he would accept food stamps.

Touche.

Good Luck Thunder! Going to miss the picks!

Who were you following when you lost all your money:facepalm:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Wow.

I just went to find ole Thunder's picks and saw the change. Who am I going to follow now?

I lost all my money to gambling and only playing on credit to "win" it back. I wish he would accept food stamps.

Touche.

Good Luck Thunder! Going to miss the picks!

CAN YOU POST YOUR PICKS PLEASE :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
So in addition to possessing poor moral standards, lack of character, and the desire to harbor and spread hate we can add attempted thief to your character attributes.

Well done. Admitting to jack on his own message board that you attempted to steal his and Thunders intellectual property. Just when I think it couldn't get any worse.

You mean like using NCAA and NFL property images on your home page without paying for them?*

*I am assuming facts not in evidence here. I do know roughly the going rate to use NFL player images and cold not imagine either Thunder or Jack payed that kind of money to be able to use them on the site, but I could be wrong.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
You mean like using NCAA and NFL property images on your home page without paying for them?*

*I am assuming facts not in evidence here. I do know roughly the going rate to use NFL player images and cold not imagine either Thunder or Jack payed that kind of money to be able to use them on the site, but I could be wrong.

I was looking for thunder's website to see what u r talking about, and this old ass link popped up. :mj07: http://www.madjacksports.com/links.shtml

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
Im surprised all of us didnt get a free week to start the season. Seems like it would have been a good way to rope a few more players in.

Theres been days where i won thousands of dollars following thunder and theres been days where i lost thousands following him. When he is hot there is no doubt $250 is well worth the investment

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Im surprised all of us didnt get a free week to start the season. Seems like it would have been a good way to rope a few more players in.

Theres been days where i won thousands of dollars following thunder and theres been days where i lost thousands following him. When he is hot there is no doubt $250 is well worth the investment

Sorry bud that hot thing is not what I am about. No need for roping. 12 years of pattern should tell you what is up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sharp Square

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2010
Atleast now that magical math that really hardly anyone could make sense of .......... makes sense !

GL

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
So where are the plays? Where is the transparency? What is the plan to track your plays for potential subscribers?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
It is impossible to track other than wins and losses when you reset your bankroll at a whim. I am sure someone will try and if he is winning we will hear all about it.

Once he posts his plays we can figure out the real return on investment.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg