Top Op.----S Fla
Op---------Utah

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oddy19

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Any Dr Bob for Thursday?

Any Dr Bob for Thursday?

Does anyone have Dr. Bob's college or NFL plays this weekend? Specifically does he have any plays tonight? Thanks!!

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
AnToN wins

Today's 3 unit NCAAF play is Under 51 Pittsburgh/South Florida

Best of luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Wizard of Odds Guaranteed Selections
Date: Thursday, October 02, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Are you looking for a "A HUGE WINNER" today in Baseball? Well today is your LUCKY Day as the Wizard of Odds has just what you are looking for and it is our SURE THING BASEBALL WINNER and you can get it right now for just $25! You are GUARANTEED to win this game or you will not be charged! We are 90-36 in Baseball this year and we are on a 80-34 run with all selections! 10/2/2008

SURE THING BASEBALL WINNER
Chicago Cubs w/Zambrano -150 9:35 EST

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Does anyone have Dr. Bob's college or NFL plays this weekend? Specifically does he have any plays tonight? Thanks!!
I have seen a few of Dr. bobs plays. If I see more I will try to post them

Dr. Bob
ncar
iowa
wv
ut st
gtech

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Larry Ness

NLDS Game of the Year 20*

Maybe the Cubs are destined to NEVER win? The Cubs became the first franchise to win back-to-back World Series titles in 1907 and 1908, but haven't won since. However, the Cubs were the NL's best team in 2008, winning 97 games while batting .278 as team and scoring an NL-high 855 runs (5.31 per). The Cubs opened the NLDS on Wednesday having gone 52-26 in Wrigley Field this season, outscoring opponents 5.60-to-4.19 RPG. They were facing LA's veteran righty Derek Lowe, whose road ERA (4.42) was more than two runs higher than his home ERA (2.30), which fit perfectly for Chicago, as the Cubs were 40-20 in Wrigley vs right-handers, averaging 5.2 RPG. Pitching for Chicago was Ryan Dempster, who was 14-3 with a 2.86 ERA at home in '08, with the Cubs going 16-4 in his 20 home starts. The Dodgers were just 36-45 on the road this year (outscored 4.31-4.73) and only 53-56 on the season vs right-handers (4.0 RPG). That includes going 22-33 vs righties on the road, averaging 3.7 RPG. So what happens? The Cubs took a 2-0 lead into the fifth inning but Dempster was hardly sharp for the Cubs. Dempster's lack on control finally caught up to him that inning (he would walk seven batters in 4.2 innings, tying a career high), when James Loney's hit a grand slam in the fifth. For good measure, Manny Ramirez would add his 25th career postseason HR and Russell Martin had a solo HR in the ninth. The Cubs out-hit the Dodgers 9-8 but Soriano (batting leadoff) was 0-for-5 with two strikeouts and Fukudome (batting second) went 0-for-4 with one strikeout. The Cubs haven't had a postseason win since Game 4 of the 2003 NLCS against Florida. Chicago lost the final three games of that series and was swept last year by Arizona in the NLDS. That makes seven straight postseason losses. As for LA, it was just the team's second postseason win in 14 games since 1988. Obviously, Game 2 is a "must win" game for the Cubbies. Carlos Zambrano gets the start for Chicago and he's NEVER won a postseason game. He threw Chicago's first no-hitter in 36 years on September 14 against Houston in a game moved to Milwaukee due to Hurricane Ike, striking out 10 Astros. However, in his two starts since, lasted only 6.1 innings while allowing nine hits and 13 ERs for an 18.47 ERA. Zambrano went 0-1 with a 4.91 ERA two starts versus the Dodgers this season, allowing 19 hits in 14.2 innings. In three career starts at Wrigley Field vs LA, he's 0-2 with a 5.12 ERA. None of those numbers inspire confidence but then no one saw his no-hitter coming, either. Chad Billingsley opened the '08 season 0-4 with a 6.87 ERA but wound up as LA's best pitcher this year. He finished 16-10 with a 3.14 ERA, allowing three ERs or less in 22 of his last 28 starts. However, he's in just his third season and let's note that LA was just 6-10 in his road starts TY. I'm backing the veteran Zambrano pitching for a DOMINANT home team in a "must win" game.

NLDS Game of the Year 20* Chi Cubs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Chris James Sports

3* POD Cubs
3* Brewers/Phillies Under
2* Utah

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Frank Rosenthal

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 02, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLB
957 BREWERS-130 SB
959 DODGERS+155 SB
962 RAYS-175 SB
NOTE:
PMG=ADVERTISED PITCHERS MUST GO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
306 SO FL-13 SB+
OVER 48 SB
308 UAB+3.5 SB
309 OREGON ST+12 SB+
UNDER 53.5 SB

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
INDIAN COWBOY

Utah -11 (POD)

UAB +3.5

Utah -11 (POD)

This might be the most interesting line movement of all. The line opened up at -8.5 and has quickly jumped to -11 and -11.5. This in part due to Utah needing a big win over Oregon State as the Beavers did beat USC to pad their own resume for a BCS birth. After all, Utah is competing the likes of BYU and Boise State for a BCS Birth coming from a school that is not one of the more well known conferences. I won't too much in detail about this game, but the long story short, do you really think Oregon State to get fired up and do well this game? This is the same Oregon State team that lost on the road to Stanford despite being favored by roughly a field goal. This is the same Oregon State team that lost to Penn State by five possessions. This is the same Utah team that drills teams at home and I think Oregon State has a big let down today. Look for Utah to absolutely pummel this team on national television to make a stronger case for a BCS Bowl Birth bid. I would not want to be a Beaver fan today. I think the Utes might just kill them.

UAB +3.5

The total for this game opened up at -4 and has actually gone down slightly to -3 in favor of the home dog UAB. There is no real line movement on the total, although with the line moving towards the home dog, it usually means an over. But, a bit more research needs to be done on this game before coming to that conclusion. This is an interesting game from the Conference USA. After all, Marshall leads the East portion of the Conference at 2-0 and Rice leads the West portion of the conference at 3-0. Memphis ranks top 20 on the nation in offense and top 75 roughly in defense. Yet, this is a game that UAB could do very well in. I understand that most of the public is on Memphis here to the tune of 63%. Why? Because they are 2-4 as compared to UAB being 1-4? In this early part of the season, just because a team has one more win before conference play has really started makes no sense. Do you realize how tough it is to win on the road in College Football - especially in conference play? Extremely tough. Just ask the USC Trojans who played Oregon State. UAB lost to this Memphis team 9-25 last year so they do have revenge and they come home after a tough loss to the Vols on the road. I wouldn't be surprised to see UAB win this game outright.

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have Ben Burn's thursday plays?

Does anyone have Ben Burn's thursday plays?

Burns' Thursday Conference G.O.Y
I think this one is Pitt.

Burns' ANNIHILATOR

Thanks and good luck.:mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have Big Al's thursday plays?

Does anyone have Big Al's thursday plays?

BIG AL's THURSDAY NIGHT NCAA FB GAME OF THE YEAR

or

BIG AL's 88% ATS COLLEGE FOOTBALL THURSDAY PAYDAY

Thanks and good luck.:mj06: