vegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
309 Oregon St. 11.5 (-110) Bodog vs 310 Utah
Analysis:
** 2* WAGER **

Thu, 10/02/08 - 9:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Total Double-Dime Bet
310 Utah / 309 Oregon St. Under 53.5 Sportsbetting.com
Analysis:
** 2* TOTAL **

I am hoping that with more and more money coming in on the OVER...we are able to get an even higher number to go UNDER with...Because of the early start in MLB (Mil/Phi), I had to Upload the play now, but I just wanted to stress that we are definately holding out for the best number possible, and will jump on UNDER 54 immediately if available...VR

Thu, 10/02/08 - 8:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Total Double-Dime Bet
308 UAB / 307 Memphis Over 57.5 BetUS
Analysis: ** 2* TOTAL **

Thu, 10/02/08 - 8:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
308 UAB 4.0 (-120) Bodog vs 307 Memphis
Analysis: ** 2* WAGER ** (Buy the 1/2 Point)

Thu, 10/02/08 - 7:45 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Triple-Dime Bet
306 South Florida -13.5 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 305 Pittsburgh
Analysis: *** NCAAFB "Prime-Time" 3* BEST BET OF THE DAY ***

Thu, 10/02/08 - 6:05 PM vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet

957 MIL (-122) SportBet vs 958 PHI

Analysis:

** 2* ML WAGER ** (Sabathia vs Myers)

Many are saying that CC has to be tired pitching on 3 days rest...but if you look closely you will notice that during the final stretch, the Brewers were already conditioning him for exactly this situation...and I expect him to come in ready to go...

Yesterday in the forums I covered some of the factors for this match-up...So rather than go over them again today, let's instead see where and why things may change this evening...

Yesterday was on the 2nd time Lidge had to throw more than 30 pitches in an inning, and although the Brewers didn't get to him, they did make him go deep in the count...That may really play a crucial role in this one because after throwing 35 pitches, without a night off like the last time he did it...The Brewers should come to the park feeling that this time they will get to the Phils pen...

Finally, the way the Phils scored their runs yesterday is another reason the Brewers should be feeling they can get the split on the road...and with their Ace on the mound...I see no reason why that won't happen...

The books I've spoken to are much heavier on the Phils for this one, as was expected when you make them a home dog...and the number should continue dropping as more of it comes in...Now I know from experience that many of the outfits will be buying up some dog money because they absolutely love a home dog anytime they can get it...so it's more of a situational play for them, much more than it is a capped play...because I am sure that their ratings come up with many of the same numbers that I do, which is also evident by the oddsmakers who brought the Brewers out as a fav...So in this spot, I have never feared hearing the outfits may be looking to back the dog...

So let's see if we can pick up 2 Units in this one and have them go back to Milwaukee with a 1-1 series tie...VR

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
SEABASS

100* vegas steem play....pitt plus any number.

30 under Pitt/So. Fla

50 Oregon State +11

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
DR BOB

bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UAB 31 Memphis (-3.5) 30
05:00 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Oct-02 - Stats Matchup
UAB quarterback Joe Webb has run for 465 yards on 64 rushing plays this season (7.3 yprp) and he?ll run all over a poor tackling Memphis team that has allowed 5.5 yards per rushing play this season to teams that would average 4.6 yprp against an average team. Webb is 0.5 yards per pass play below average but he should also have success throwing the football against a Tigers? stop unit that is 0.8 yppp worse than average. Memphis has been good offensively, rating at 0.3 yards per play better than average when starting quarterback Arkelon Hall is on the field and UAB has been among the nation?s worst defensive teams through 5 games ? allowing 7.0 yppl to teams that would combine to average just 5.2 yppl against an average team. That unit played surprisingly well last week at South Carolina, holding the Gamecocks to just 353 yards at 4.5 yppl and I certainly see the Blazers being better defensively with their top two defensive backs now healthy (CB Springs missed two games and 1st Team All-CUSA S Dunbar missed one game ? both started last week for the first time together). I?ll call for a minor upset with UAB

S. FLORIDA (-13.5) 28 Pittsburgh 15
04:45 PM Pacific Time Thursday, Oct-02 - Stats Matchup
South Florida finally played a good all-around game last week and I was on them as a Best Bet. However, I still think the Bulls are overrated, as their defense has not played up to last year?s high standards. In fact, the USF defense has barely been better than average in allowing 4.8 yards per play in 4 games against Division 1A opponents that would combine to average 4.9 yppl against an average defensive team. Pitt is a bad offensive team (5.0 yppl against teams that would allow 5.7 yppl to an average attack) and the best part of the Panthers? attack ? their mediocre rushing attack ? is likely to get stuffed by a South Florida run defense that has yielded just 3.0 yards per rushing play to teams that would average 4.3 yprp against an average team. South Florida?s pass defense has been the problem so far this season (6.1 yards per pass play allowed to teams that would average only 5.5 yppp against an average team), but Pitt?s Bill Stull (5.2 yppp against teams that would allow 6.5 yppp) doesn?t appear capable of taking advantage of that weakness. Stull will have a bit more time to find receivers if South Florida?s All-American DE George Selvie misses his second straight game with an injured ankle and DB Carlton Williams is also listed as questionable. Pitt?s defense has been great against the pass (4.8 yppp allowed to teams that would average 6.1 yppp) but the Panthers have been soft against the run (5.0 yprp allowed to teams that would average 4.8 yprp) and USF quarterback Matt Grothe (286 yards on 47 rushing plays) and the Bulls? stable of running backs should post pretty good rushing numbers. Grothe is 0.7 yppp better than average, but he probably will have just modest stats against Pitt?s good pass defense. My math model favors South Florida by only 8 points in this game, but the Bulls are 10-0 ATS all-time as a home favorite from 7 to 14 points and they are also 11-0 ATS at home after a double-digit win when not laying more than 14 points. This looks like a good game to pass.

Utah OR St is a best best, looks like UT as the line is on its way up...

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have John Ryan's thursday plays?

Does anyone have John Ryan's thursday plays?

Ryan's NCAA 7* Monster Total

or

Ryan's 5* NCAA Monster DOG

Thanks and good luck.:mj06:

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Dr. Bob plays for the weekend....any help?

Dr. Bob plays for the weekend....any help?

He has 11 Best Bets.....
one 5*
five 3*
and 7 Strong Opinions.

Does anyone have these? This is a lot for him. He must be loading up this weekend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Oscarxena Sports

307 Memphis/UAB Over 57 1/2 -1.10 (3 Unit Play)

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Erik Scheponik

Oregon State vs. Utah (NCAAF)
Oct 2, 2008 9:00 PM EDT

Play: Utah

Beavers primed for a letdown off of monumental USC upset and will be walking into a beehive tonight in Salt Lake City. Utes will be in revenge mode for season opening loss last season, a game in which they lost QB Johnson and others to injury. Utah was one of the nation's most injury-riddled teams last season, and with those players back, they are more experienced than the 14 returning starters that they list coming ito the season. They are 9-1-1$ as home favorites of 11 >, and have dominate a decent schedule including at Michigan and at Air Force. They are a more experienced team than OSU and hold a big special teams advantage in this game. I think they will jump out early and never look back against a Beavers squad that is a bit nicked up on defense, and in a bad fundamental spot after shocking the world last Thursday. Mountain West continues to be underrated despite 7-2 bowl record last 2 seasons, and a nice OOC resume this season. Utah by 14

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
EAST COAST SPORTS CONSULTANTS

WILLIE "D"
Blue Chip PITTSBURGH/SOUTH FLORIDA UNDER
Inside Info MEMPHIS

RANDY MITCHEL
Platinum UTAH

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Any John Ryan, Ben Burns, or Big Al McMordie?

Any John Ryan, Ben Burns, or Big Al McMordie?

Thanks.

zoom232

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2007
He has 11 Best Bets.....
one 5*
five 3*
and 7 Strong Opinions.

Does anyone have these? This is a lot for him. He must be loading up this weekend.

I have them but no stars or write ups. Please help.
see message #71.
Thanks MLBKING, You're the MAN.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tnvn1994

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2007
Trace Adams

1500* - Pittsburgh Panthers, 500* - Milwaukee w/Sabathia over Myers
First time this season the Panthers are installed as the underdog, and it is clearly the role they prefer, as Dave Wannstedt's team is 0-3-1 this season against the spread - ALL as a favorite!
Last year the Panthers went 4-1 against the spread as a road dog, and 5-2 overall when catching points. Clearly Pitt plays better when their is the underdog chip placed on their shoulder, and tonight happens to be another night in the dog role.
Not just a dog, but a double digit dog, and that is just the way I like it this evening.
Sure, South Florida is a perfect 5-0 straight up, but they are just 1-3 against the spread in their 4 lined games, ALL as a favorite.
I will admit the Bulls have the quarterbacking edge over the Panthers, but Pittsburgh does own a veteran defense that has held 9 of their last 10 opponents to 27 points or less, and the last 2 in this series have been decided by 11, and 10 points - South Florida claiming both.
So, in double-revenge, in the national spotlight, I will look for Pittsburgh to come up with a strong showing, and stay inside of the double digit impost.
1500♦ - Pittsburgh Panthers
Milwaukee made some noise late yesterday, leaving the tying runs on base in the 9th against Brad Lidge. The good news is Lidge probably won't pitch today since he threw a ton of 9th inning pitches yesterday.
CC Sabathia has been the Milwaukee "blood horse" this season, and even on 3 days rest figures to be quite tough on the Phillies left-handed batters, so I will lay the road wood with the Brewers to square the series.
Brett Myers hasn't looked as untouchable as he was earlier in the season when he was recalled from the minors, as his last 2 starts have seen 14 runs score in just 8 innings of work for a pair of losses. Seems likely the Philadelphia pen is going to get busy early in this one.
Milwaukee gets my nod in this 6:05 pm start tonight.
500♦ - Milwaukee w/Sabathia over Myers
♦♦♦Both listed starters must go, or there is no action on the play!♦♦♦

Paid

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
TDs Power Call

top play on Memphis

Winners Inc FROM WAGNER GROUP

Regular on South Fla Under