ufc on versus 5

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Why doesn't Jesus Christ help Henderson make weight easier for his fights?

Tired of seeing this bible belters nutsack every weigh-in.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I really can't stand Henderson.......and I was thinking the same thing....Jesus needs to help him cutting weight:SIB

Dan Hardy misses weight:facepalm:

Karlos Vemola is one huge 205er:scared

Cole Miller and T.J. O'Brien were a little pissed at one another.

But most importantly...............

WHERE THE FUCK IS BRITTNEY PALMER???????

brittney_palmer_large.jpg

She has been missing in action for quite some time.....and her boyfriend is on the card.....and still no Britt:shrug:

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
Just watched the weigh in. After seeing how gangster Joe Rogan looked with his double sleeves I think I will run out and get mine done like that tomorrow. :facepalm:

Jesus probably didn't help Bendo make weight because he knows MMA is a barbaric sport that is akin to the Roman Arenas where pacifist Christians were fed to lions. He wants to save Bendo, but he refuses to acknowledge the handwriting on the wall.

If Bendo wins this fight, I think I will have no other choice than to accept Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour.

Can anyone give me a reason not to pound Lytle +3.5, I thought the line would be the other way around :shrug:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

"If Bendo wins this fight, I think I will have no other choice than to accept Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour."

:142smilie

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vOIe9G9xo9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
In the video blog I think I heard.......

Chris Lytle tells Dan Hardy "this is my last one make it good!"

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
Ok my plays are

Henderson
Cerrone
Herman
Hardy
Benavidez
Benavidez/ Wineland to be fight of the night
Cerrone/ Oliveria goes distance

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
In the video blog I think I heard.......

Chris Lytle tells Dan Hardy "this is my last one make it good!"

I saw that too. I think this fight goes FOTN for sure, Lytle will stand and bang, he didn't even give a fock that Hardy didn't make weight. It seems they set this up to give Lytle a little retirement bonus, and it is clear that Dana is willing to hand FOTN or other bonuses to fights that don't deserve.

Odds are just not worth it for any decent sized wager, though.

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
I saw that too. I think this fight goes FOTN for sure, Lytle will stand and bang, he didn't even give a fock that Hardy didn't make weight. It seems they set this up to give Lytle a little retirement bonus, and it is clear that Dana is willing to hand FOTN or other bonuses to fights that don't deserve.

Odds are just not worth it for any decent sized wager, though.

Agree that's why I went for the Benavidez fight as FOTN. Once would assume Hardy/ Lytle

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
My man Bruce Leroy on the undercard :s2:

I taking this fight under 1.5, neither of these guys have gone past rd 2 and Leroys style is all or nothing. Leroy either ktfos Hettes or gets taken down and subbed quick. Leroy doesn't have the patience or the skill to defend off his back.

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
I wanted to take Cole Miller or Hettes as fastest sub, was waiting for 5 dimes to release the lines but they never came. I guess they only have them for the big events :shrug:

They don't even have lines for Cole Miller to win by sub, not happy about that.

The only option is to take him to win SOTN but just not worth it with guys like Oliveira, Noke ect... on the card.

Bet on MyBookie