ufc on versus 5

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
bucs....you are hands down the worst capper on here....everybody knows it.

I mean.....come on...calm down.

Nobody wants you to go anywhere.

Stay here.

my baseball/baskteball does it talking for itself.

im not talking about capping when it comes to mma. lets just pick fights. winner/loser...every card...will show who knows MMA. Betting proves nothing.

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
I'm interested to see this fight...Noke is the more talented fighter imo and herman is taking it on short notice. I remember him saying he needed to pay bills before his last fight.

I'm not sure of Herman's motivation for taking this one (money. or does he actually think it's a good opportunity).

I couldn't pull the trigger either way, but should be a good fight regardless :popcorn2

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
I'm interested to see this fight...Noke is the more talented fighter imo and herman is taking it on short notice. I remember him saying he needed to pay bills before his last fight.

I'm not sure of Herman's motivation for taking this one (money. or does he actually think it's a good opportunity).

I couldn't pull the trigger either way, but should be a good fight regardless :popcorn2

I took this bet purely on Herman looking amazing in his last fight. I think he's hungry and as motivated as ever. I think when he first came to the UFC he kind of thought he already made it and had nothing more to prove. The injury did some reality check.

It has potential to be the best fight on the card IMO

Bet on MyBookie