ufc on versus 5

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
me either. but i noticed a humble and changed person and fighter during/after the Crueder fight. Herman impressed me. I think he's a live bet in his next 1-2 fights.

I think his injuries changed him or he just grew up. His guard game looked awesome tonight against a submission aware opponent

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
That sucks...Hope everything goes well for you. Despite all the trash talk im sure everyone else here does as well.

I don't take it too personal. I think Kickspike and Sponge Bob and Thong Dong and Ghost Rider take it a little more personal. They remember everything I say and do to a T. I think they have notepads :mj07:

Anyways, I'd much rather have hurt mine in a more productive way. Mine just gave out playing basketball without making a serious move. I just pump faked and it gave out...pulled off the Ligament Tri-Fecta. On the shelf since july 19, and will be until probably Dec 1. Full recovery until around Early May

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
I think his injuries changed him or he just grew up. His guard game looked awesome tonight against a submission aware opponent

sometimes maturity can take you a long way in the fight game. i think it made him a smarter and more focused fighter.

i did notice some holes in his striking defense on his back, BUT, that could've been part of his gameplan to open up some submissions. it worked, that's for sure. i'm not too sure i'd be willing to take an un-defended shot to the face to open up a hole LOL

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Gotta love how bucs posts his money spent on the wagers......AFTER THE FACT:142smilie

Nice job bucs:facepalm:

At yep......we all take it personal.

:facepalm:

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
The one thing I've noticed with Herman in the fight and his last one is how relaxed he seemed to be both standing and on his feet. Almost like things have slowed down for him finally (IE a QB once he gets enough snaps at a new level of football).

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Gotta love how bucs posts his money spent on the wagers......AFTER THE FACT:142smilie

Nice job bucs:facepalm:

At yep......we all take it personal.

:facepalm:

I didnt start watching the fights until 630. I got on here to discuss with the non-douchebags. I forgot they were on. My straight wagers are always $50 unless a big underdog. parlays are always 25$ been like that for years in basketball, baseball, football, mma...across the board.

btw, i have 3 bets left that the $ amounts have been posted.

i dont think i've ever seen you post full dollar amounts on what you bet. just unit amounts. what the fuck good does that do? some peoples units are different then others.

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
NEVER thought Herman would wreck Noke on the ground!!!

Quite shocked at that result.

I was going to bet big on that fight but changed my mind at the last second as I am shit at UFC picks.

I bet on-

Markes at +200.
Cerrone at +110.
Henderson at +145.

My biggest bet was on Noke by far :facepalm:

I am in the shitter as usual for this UFC event no matter how the rest of the fights go :scared .

I have learned just to bet big on boxing :142smilie

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I have kept track of my record for over 3 years......

Nice to see ya step up fuckwad:142smilie

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
The one thing I've noticed with Herman in the fight and his last one is how relaxed he seemed to be both standing and on his feet. Almost like things have slowed down for him finally (IE a QB once he gets enough snaps at a new level of football).

According to wik,i Herman and his girlfriend had twins in 2008 - so that could be the reason he's changed

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
NEVER thought Herman would wreck Noke on the ground!!!

Quite shocked at that result.

I was going to bet big on that fight but changed my mind at the last second as I am shit at UFC picks.

I bet on-

Markes at +200.
Cerrone at +110.
Henderson at +145.

My biggest bet was on Noke by far :facepalm:

I am in the shitter as usual for this UFC event no matter how the rest of the fights go :scared .

I have learned just to bet big on boxing :142smilie

Im on Cerrone, Markes already...almost did Henderson but the size difference scared me away. I have a feeling Miller is gonna try and lay on him?

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
BUCS +135 $

The worst we can do is +35

25$ PARLAY left, 25$ on Wineland, $50 on Jim Miller

Saddle up boys!

laughingman.jpg

Oh good grief. Good grief. That is too funny.

Let it roll baby! Fire away. "Saddle Up". That type of money must make you shake in your boots. Sweating time.

Hope you sweep the rest of the night. Daddy Warbucks.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Thanks for the tip bucs....you'll notice I am way way way below 500.

But up money

I always wondered why that was.....thanks for clearing it up.

Much appreciated.

:0008

Bet on MyBookie