ufc on versus 5

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
laughingman.jpg

Oh good grief. Good grief. That is too funny.

Let it roll baby! Fire away. "Saddle Up". That type of money must make you shake in your boots. Sweating time.

Hope you sweep the rest of the night. Daddy Warbucks.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

i bet on sports because it gives me a reason to watch some games that i wouldn't otherwise watch. i do it for fun.

everyone just wishes they had the deep pockets of you. i could've said they were 500 and 250 and you would've made the same comments. you and kickserv are like twins. say anything to stroke each others cock and feel good about yourself.

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
I don't take it too personal. I think Kickspike and Sponge Bob and Thong Dong and Ghost Rider take it a little more personal. They remember everything I say and do to a T. I think they have notepads :mj07:

Anyways, I'd much rather have hurt mine in a more productive way. Mine just gave out playing basketball without making a serious move. I just pump faked and it gave out...pulled off the Ligament Tri-Fecta. On the shelf since july 19, and will be until probably Dec 1. Full recovery until around Early May

you forgot to mention you got your ankles broken by aunt jemima

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
bucs....you'll notice you don't have many fans...wonder why that is?

see, if there's one thing i've learned in life, it's not the quantity of friends you have, it's the quality of friends. im real, i'm honest, and im blunt. i'm not fake. some people can't handle that. what you see is what you get. you go on with your mass of friends, and see how many help you out when you're in need. i'll take my loyal following that i can count on at any time and any place.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
So you are not going bowling with Ghost Kid, Thong and I:shrug:

Oh and thanks for keeping it real.

Like Shogun almost beating Jones.

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
when benavedez turned his back after the supposed eye poke I thought that was pretty stupid. It reminded me of this

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PVO0gRECbMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
So you are not going bowling with Ghost Kid, Thong and I:shrug:

Oh and thanks for keeping it real.

Like Shogun almost beating Jones.

Please tell me, or show me where I ever said he almost beat Jones? I said Jones left some openings that could've been taken advantage of.

And yeah, I'd go bowling with you guys, ANYTIME!

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
Does anyone think Hamman can win this fight? Im not a big CB fan. If Hamman can hang with Kingsbury for 3 rounds, I don't see how CB beats him?

FUCK IT...I'm on it +205

I'm on it too for a small play, I had no real reasoning except a gut feeling so I didn't post about it.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
im a huge Kingsbury fan, so if this guy can hang with Kingsbury toe to toe for 3 rounds, i'm sold at those odds. plus i've never been a believer on CB. even from the show. never understood the hype.

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
wow great round...if hammond could have just maintained control I think it would be 10-9

He has been in wars like this, should be good :popcorn2

Bet on MyBookie