Why not shoot the Baltimore looters?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
An NYPD officer who was shot in the head while sitting in an unmarked car in Queens Saturday has died from his injuries.

Brian Moore, 25, died Monday, the NYPD confirmed.

"Condolences to the family of PO Brian Moore who lost his life today. RIP to a true hero. We will never forget. #Hero," the NYPD 104th Precinct tweeted Monday afternoon.

"The shooting of Officer Brian Moore over the weekend was a deplorable act of violence that has robbed New York of one of its finest," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said in a statement Monday. "As a member of the NYPD, Officer Moore put the safety of his fellow New Yorkers before his own, and we will remember his service with gratitude and pride. I join with all New Yorkers in mourning his passing and send my deepest condolences to his friends and family."

Moore underwent surgery for what court papers described as "severe injuries to his skull and brain" and had been in a coma.

The suspect, Demetrius Blackwell, was ordered held without bail Sunday after appearing in Queens Criminal Court. He did not enter a plea to charges of attempted murder.

According to the New York Post, Blackwell has a record of 10 arrests, including five on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon and grand larceny.

Prosecutors planned to present the case to a grand jury before Blackwell's next court appearance on Friday.

Blackwell's court-appointed lawyer, David Bart, said his client denied the charges.

Police on Monday continued to search for the weapon.

Assistant District Attorney Peter McCormack said Moore and patrol partner Erik Jansen -- both in plainclothes in an unmarked police car -- approached Blackwell on a Queens street after seeing him tugging at his waistband around 6:15 p.m. Saturday and asked him "What are you carrying?"

The officers ordered Blackwell to stop and exchanged words with him. That's when Blackwell turned, the prosecutor said, and "in a vicious manner started to fire" -- at least two shots.

Jansen was not hit and radioed for help.

Moore, who has been on the job since July 2010, comes from a family of police officers. His father and uncle are retired NYPD sergeants, and his cousin is a city cop, the New York Post reported.

Moore's listed address is a small, well-kept house in the Long Island hamlet of Massapequa -- a tight-knit community where neighbors have known each other well for decades. Many families have relatives who are police officers.

Neighbors had only kind words for Moore, some saying they shed tears after hearing he was shot.

"He's a good kid," an unidentified woman told the New York Post. "We're all praying for him. I've known him since he was a baby."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Demetrius needs to ride the lightning imo

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
OH just wait fat daddy will be here soon to let us know it was the police officer's fault. UNBELIEVABLE

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Here are quotes from the family of an Atlanta woman that was pulled over in a stolen truck and put in handcuffs. She was put in back of cop car and managed to free a hand and pull a gun. She missed officers by inches when firing on them. They returned fire killing her...........................This is where we are with personal responsibility in this country:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

?She wasn?t supposed to be gunned down like that,? said Lucius Christian, the woman?s grandfather. ?That was very ugly. They were supposed to have searched her. She didn?t even weigh 100 pounds. You can?t see a gun on a 100-pound person? It shouldn?t have never happened.?

?She shouldn?t have, if she did,? he said. ?If she did, it was their fault. It wasn?t hers. She was in city police custody. The minute they put handcuffs on her, the minute she entered the back seat of that police car, she was in police custody.?

?If you look at her arrests, she was not in there for no violent crimes,? Felecia Christian said of her daughter. ?She might have stolen a car here or there; she was a wild child. She didn?t do anything that would deserve her to be dead. She did nothing to deserve death.?

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
OH just wait fat daddy will be here soon to let us know it was the police officer's fault. UNBELIEVABLE
First of all brother, you don't know me. We aren't friends or even acquaintances. We aren't going to do lunch or share a steam anytime soon, yet for some reason you decide to take a shot at me? Who the fuck are you? What is unbelievable is the only time I have ever addressed you was to congratulate you on your stupid fucking bracelet and I didn't know or care who the fuck you were then either. Now you try to publicly diminish me or my views with this idiotic shit. How about I put you all in there chief. Why don't you explain to me how this officer's unfortunate demise is any more significant than anyone else that dies in the line of duty. How is his death any more of a tragedy than the soldier that served two tours in Iraq and two in Afghanistan and came home to poverty, homelessness and ultimately died on the streets.
I love how you and others are making a big fucking deal out of this guy's murder as if a cop being killed excuses the decades of civil abuses by police against the citizens of this nation.
I have news for you bubba, that officer knew the risks when he took the job just like I knew the risks of combat when I signed up for the Marine Corps.
Let me ask you this, have you checked to see if he has any past missteps? Maybe he smoked pot in college, which according to the madjacksports barometer of social thuggery would make him deserving of death. In truth, my first reaction to the news was disappointment. Not in the fact that he was dead, but more in the knowledge that I would have to put up with all this bullshit of people using his death to promote an agenda. You don't give a fuck he's dead, you're not going to send flowers. You're not sending condolences or lighting a fucking candle so sell your sympathy bullshit somewhere else. The only time you're going to mention the mother fucker is to use his death to take a shot at a stranger in an effort to make yourself look like the bastion of compassion.

In other words, he's dead and so is Princess Diana. So what. It doesn't mean the police or monarchies are without fault.

Hope this helps,
FDC

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
In March of 2015, police in this country shot and killed 111 people. Police in the United Kingdom have killed a total of 52 people since 1900. Excuse me if I'm not all broken up.

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I took the shot because the reams of your left wing progressive shit is hilarious and always backed up by your so called facts is just so ridiculous. Your so right we aren't buddies or acquaintances which is fine with me. Your just another left wing progressive twat that believes in what this fucking moron of a president and his liberal allies are doing to this country.

But the greatness of this country allows you to express your opinions no matter what they are and no matter how stupid and destructive they are.

So get with all the left wing twats on this site and pile on, I'll be ROTFLMAO as i read your posts.:0008:142smilie

Reactions: Skulnik

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I took the shot because the reams of your left wing progressive shit is hilarious and always backed up by your so called facts is just so ridiculous. Your so right we aren't buddies or acquaintances which is fine with me. Your just another left wing progressive twat that believes in what this fucking moron of a president and his liberal allies are doing to this country.

But the greatness of this country allows you to express your opinions no matter what they are and no matter how stupid and destructive they are.

So get with all the left wing twats on this site and pile on, I'll be ROTFLMAO as i read your posts.:0008:142smilie

Sound reasoning. Feel free to jump in any time and formulate an argument or opinion of your own as soon as you're capable. Take a shot at disputing some of my bothersome "facts", that seem to keep getting in the way of all your bigotry.

In one post you said that I, and those like me, have ruined this country. One run on sentence later, you say how great this country is. Well I've been voting for a long time Chachi, so apparently I've gotten it right so far.

You call me a progressive twat like being progressive is a disease? Then you mention that I have the right to say whatever I want. You do know that the founding fathers were considered progressive don't you? Nuclear energy and space travel are all the vision of progressives.

By contrast, we have you. Did you happen to read your post? Do all ignorant boobs such as yourself really think that anyone who doesn't agree with your political views is doing harm to the country? Are you really that full of yourself?

I gotta tell ya, you're not a very likeable fella. That's too bad. I never really thought one way or the other about you because you've never really contributed anything to the forum. You've always just been kinda dead weight, but hey, I can always use pig headed, know it all antagonist to bounce my insults off of.

Thanks for the reply. If only the were a crayon font with double spaced elementary paper for you to submit all your fresh and forward thinking ideas on. Damn progressives.

Hope this helps,
FDC

Last edited:

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters
Here are quotes from the family of an Atlanta woman that was pulled over in a stolen truck and put in handcuffs. She was put in back of cop car and managed to free a hand and pull a gun. She missed officers by inches when firing on them. They returned fire killing her...........................This is where we are with personal responsibility in this country:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

?She wasn?t supposed to be gunned down like that,? said Lucius Christian, the woman?s grandfather. ?That was very ugly. They were supposed to have searched her. She didn?t even weigh 100 pounds. You can?t see a gun on a 100-pound person? It shouldn?t have never happened.?

?She shouldn?t have, if she did,? he said. ?If she did, it was their fault. It wasn?t hers. She was in city police custody. The minute they put handcuffs on her, the minute she entered the back seat of that police car, she was in police custody.?

?If you look at her arrests, she was not in there for no violent crimes,? Felecia Christian said of her daughter. ?She might have stolen a car here or there; she was a wild child. She didn?t do anything that would deserve her to be dead. She did nothing to deserve death.?

I'm glad you posted this.... One big reason this country will never get it...All they do is make excuses for their actions... it's just fukin sickening. ...

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters
Law enforcement has every right to do what ever they please in the streets.... obey the law and be respectful when pulled over or questioned ... and it doesn't matter what the fuck there asking you.... it doesn't matter if you like it or not, your job is to be respectful no matter what....

However you will never be able to explain that to animals, it's impossible.

And for all you youngsters out there... remember a cop can either take you to jail for this, that and this or he can act like nothing happened and get rid of this, this and that and tell you to have a nice day... it's all about your character and how speak to a cop... very simple

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014

hank has a new friend with a cool bracklet haha you give him the news ctown ....lunch is on hank

:toast:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX

NUFF SAID :toast:

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Law enforcement has every right to do what ever they please in the streets.... obey the law and be respectful when pulled over or questioned ... and it doesn't matter what the fuck there asking you.... it doesn't matter if you like it or not, your job is to be respectful no matter what....

And for all you youngsters out there... remember a cop can either take you to jail for this, that and this or he can act like nothing happened and get rid of this, this and that and tell you to have a nice day... it's all about your character and how speak to a cop... very simple

And this is not the society I want to live in. in my mind 'My job' is to live my life however I please, so long as I am not harming someone else.
The police's job is to serve and protect us from those that break the laws. They have at their disposal, plenty of legal tools to do this. Requiring my "respect" is not one of them. Doing whatever they please is not one of them. Following the law is equally required for both of us.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Law enforcement has every right to do what ever they please in the streets

There are some really, really dumb fuckoffs here, but you win the prize for dumbest of all.

LEO are bound by the law, all day, every day.

JesusFuckingChrist, where do morons like you come from?

What my dog shits is smarter than you.

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows

You rode the short bus didn't you Spridel.
LEO'S are supposed toi enforce the laws written by be politicians
What you want is a Police State. Fuck you make my head hurt

Last edited:

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Fuck you make my head hurt

Good to see you're still here, Lumi.

Sorry your head still hurts.

I know a dolly who can make it stop hurting...for an hour or two. Trust me, she's.........talented. Just don't fall in love and want to marry her. I'll pay the bill, my treat. :0074

Bet on MyBookie