Why not shoot the Baltimore looters?

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
And this is not the society I want to live in. in my mind 'My job' is to live my life however I please, so long as I am not harming someone else.
The police's job is to serve and protect us from those that break the laws.

I agree with everything you say......Where I have issue is the people who continually break the law over and over a again and are allowed to come right back on the streets to do it all over again.....How do I teach my kids there are consequences for their actions when in reality society/courts keep proving different.....In my opinion the police have been doing their job, the law makers/courts haven't....:shrug:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
I agree with everything you say......Where I have issue is the people who continually break the law over and over a again and are allowed to come right back on the streets to do it all over again.....How do I teach my kids there are consequences for their actions when in reality society/courts keep proving different.....In my opinion the police have been doing their job, the law makers/courts haven't....:shrug:

If you change the drug laws most of these arrests will never happen.

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Well lets try for five years to decriminalize all drugs. Instead of putting people in jail we can try to rehab those who need it.

Interesting, just saw tonight, I believe in Boston they are doing a rehab program instead of jail time.....wish I could find the link......:0008

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
.How do I teach my kids there are consequences for their actions when in reality society/courts keep proving different.....In my opinion the police have been doing their job, the law makers/courts haven't....:shrug:

The tougher lesson to teach your kids is why America has the highest incarceration rates in the world. We are worse than every country! Is that because people in America are just bad? Or perhaps we have a problem with our criminal justice system. Maybe we have given cops a little bit too much power to arrest folks, and the courts a little bit too much power to hand down prison sentences.

I can't imagine how I would broach that subject with a child.

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
NUFF SAID :toast:
You know what hedge, you asked a few weeks ago that we, you and I, agree to a truce. I have maintained my end of the agreement. You have not. This post displays your complete lack of integrity. I knew this would be an issue with you sooner or later. You have never been one to show a penchant for pride or integrity. I guess this is your way of letting me know that you're reneging on your commitment as expected. Am I to assume the truce is over or can I expect to see an apology post haste?
Mature individuals tend to honor their commitments.

Hope this helps,
FDC

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Ctownguy,
Thanks for defaulting to the stereotypical conservative mind set of name calling and empty assertions.
On another note, I am curious, do you wear your bracelet when in the shower? To bed? When fisting the paperboy?

You see, if you're going to name call don't be such a fucking pussy about it.

Hope this helps,
FDC

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters
You rode the short bus didn't you Spridel.
LEO'S are supposed to email enforce the laws written by be politicians
What you want is a Police State. Fuck you make my head hurt

What's wrong with the short bus? I was treated like a king :popcorn2

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
Good to see you're still here, Lumi.

Sorry your head still hurts.

I know a dolly who can make it stop hurting...for an hour or two. Trust me, she's.........talented. Just don't fall in love and want to marry her. I'll pay the bill, my treat. :0074

Put the Dolly on a plane
I will take a weekend session

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
You know what hedge, you asked a few weeks ago that we, you and I, agree to a truce. I have maintained my end of the agreement. You have not. This post displays your complete lack of integrity. I knew this would be an issue with you sooner or later. You have never been one to show a penchant for pride or integrity. I guess this is your way of letting me know that you're reneging on your commitment as expected. Am I to assume the truce is over or can I expect to see an apology post haste?

Hope this helps,
FDC

I just said nuff said I didn't attack you. I was simply agreeing with him :0008 I am not arguing with you anymore on here

Have a good night :0008

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters

Hope this helps,
FDC

:0060

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Okay hedge. I was more or less taking you at your word in the private message you sent me on here expressing your desire to "put it all behind us". I can post it if you'd line to refresh your memory. I foolishly thought you were being genuine. I won't make that mistake again.

Sushi,
Why am I not surprised that traits such as integrity and honesty are only emoticons to you rather than part of your mental make up.

Hope this helps,
FDC

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters
Okay hedge. I was more or less taking you at your word in the private message you sent me on here expressing your desire to "put it all behind us". I can post it if you'd line to refresh your memory. I foolishly thought you were being genuine. I won't make that mistake again.

Sushi,
Why am I not surprised that traits such as integrity and honesty are only emoticons to you rather than part of your mental make up.

Hope this helps,
FDC

:mj05:

Bet on MyBookie