Another sick Republican exposed

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Please list what you even know about Lamont, other than that he defeated a very sore loser in Leiberman.....

i don't need to know the specifics on lamont to know that i would never vote for him....

when a candidate has sharpton, jackson, & maxine walters front & center on his victory platform that tells me all i need to know about a candidate.

specifically he has stated that he would withdraw from iraq.....since i think that is a mistake indicates to me that i would never vote for him.

i think that's enough reasons...don't you ?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i don't need to know the specifics on lamont to know that i would never vote for him....

when a candidate has sharpton, jackson, & maxine walters front & center on his victory platform that tells me all i need to know about a candidate.

specifically he has stated that he would withdraw from iraq.....since i think that is a mistake indicates to me that i would never vote for him.

i think that's enough reasons...don't you ?

Sure, that's enough. It just seems odd that you use him as a watermark when you know virtually nothing about him or any other new candidate - other than that he would vote to withdraw troops.

If you heard a new guy in AZ say that he would vote to stay in Iraq, would you vote for him or stay home?

As for Sharpton, Watters or whoever else endorsing someone - why would you typecast a person just off of that? Just because someone is endorsed, doesn't mean they are like those people. Isn't that being overly simplistic?

Gov. Arnold and Bush (who you know very well I despise) have supported each other from day 1. But I actually like Terminator - he's definitely done a better job than the previous Democrat. I'll most likely vote for him - despite Bush.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
i used lamont because he was the first name that popped into my head....

it's called guilt by association.

i don't know about you but it tells me a lot when liberals openly endorse a candidate...maybe you need more but i don't.

and yes at this point i would vote against anybody who wants to pull the troops out of iraq. it tells me that they know nothing about these thugs.

i heard a guy who is a democrat (not a candidate) on tv earlier today say that maybe the iraq & the u.s. gov't.s should offer jobs to people similiar to the the job works program that fdr started or that people, who don't feel safe should be given the choice to relocate with guarantedd housing & work......

that's some of the best ideas that i heard concerning this mess...it's new thinking & not the same old stay the course of the administration or just picking up & leaving that the democrats are preaching.

just to get off the subject for a moment... i just heard that bush has appointed james baker & hamilton to evaluate the mess in iraq...i think that's a positive step.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
and yes at this point i would vote against anybody who wants to pull the troops out of iraq. it tells me that they know nothing about these thugs.

Is this what you would tell Iraq War vets who are in favor of withdrawing the troops?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
it's called guilt by association.

By that logic, how could you ever vote for anyone?

saddam-rumsfeld.jpg

Last edited:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
You can smell are there folks ling to save there ass on this one. Lets see if they nail-em before the election. You tell always when a bunch get to- -gether to come up with the story to tell. It's to easy to read. Do they really think Americans will keep there head in the sand forever. This bunch that likes to say they take the high moral road. We find it's only in their minds. There no better then anyone else.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
look...lewinsky was 20 years old...she was under clinton`s authority......

he took advantage of that authority....

do i think we should have spent millions on prosecuting him and a bogus impeachment?.....

NO....

did he abuse his authority over a female student?....is he a scumbag?....

YES...

he stuck a cigar in her twat,for god`s sake........what if you entrusted your daughter to be an intern with this predator, and that happened to her?

is a cigar in a young underling`s twat apropos?.....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
smurph...these instant messages are from 2003.....

SOMEBODY`S been sitting on them for 3 years.....

i`d like to know if the repubs were protecting him...or the dems were lying in wait....

what`s wrong with that?...

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
can't do that...i would never vote for a guy who is similar to lamont....

Yeah why vote for someone who has create a successful businees in the plus catergory of profit. Keep voting for these asshole who run us into debt. Create wars for their own self interest. Your type of thinking is not best for the country. Your type of thinking is for the top one percent and by your cluelessness i know your not in that top percent

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
smurph...these instant messages are from 2003.....

SOMEBODY`S been sitting on them for 3 years.....

i`d like to know if the repubs were protecting him...or the dems were lying in wait....

what`s wrong with that?...

How many times are democrats called conspiracy theorist and now your doing the same thing but im sure the repubs have another word for it.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
And those Mass guys dug up from 13 years ago were not having sex with minors. There is more spinning over this than at a Michael Jackson concert in his prime!
Why do you guys have such a hard time just saying the Republican might be a naughti boy and leave it at that. Why do you have to cry and try to justify it with conspiracy theories and the old "oh bbbbbut a hundred years ago a dem did almost the same thing." and then the ever famous "Bbbbbut Clinton!"

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Yeah why vote for someone who has create a successful businees in the plus catergory of profit. Keep voting for these asshole who run us into debt. Create wars for their own self interest. Your type of thinking is not best for the country. Your type of thinking is for the top one percent and by your stupidity i know your not in that top percent

be nice sponge...your immaturity is showing.

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
THAT SAID - WTF is wrong with Massachusetts for re-electing him 5 more times? Then again, they keep re-electing Teddy - perhaps the most disgusting congressman of them all.

This man Ted Kennedy although he has some baggage, has done more for working people in this country than any of those pigs you support. Just another Fox News creation followed by Rush and that other pig Hannity. The Kennedy's actually care about this country but this family of the Bushes haven't seen a tax paying dollar they didn't like to spend or steal. Neil Bush savings and loan scandal, thief. Daddy Bush Thief. Junior now a thief. Not one of them has made a dollar other than tax payer dollars in there lives. Brother Jeb another tax paying dollar thief who actually fixed an election.
What is really disgusting is comparing the Bush family to the Kennedy family. That would make someone even with the tiniest brain just puke.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
This man Ted Kennedy although he has some baggage, has done more for working people in this country than any of those pigs you support.

Other than drunken homicide, Ted really has no baggage.

What, exactly, has Ted done for the 'working people?'

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
look...lewinsky was 20 years old...she was under clinton`s authority......

he took advantage of that authority....

do i think we should have spent millions on prosecuting him and a bogus impeachment?.....

NO....

did he abuse his authority over a female student?....is he a scumbag?....

YES...

he stuck a cigar in her twat,for god`s sake........what if you entrusted your daughter to be an intern with this predator, and that happened to her?

is a cigar in a young underling`s twat apropos?.....

Lewinsky was 22, not 20. You know, at some point the concept of "age of censent" has to play a role. How would I feel if my 22 year old daughter played sex games with the President involving cigars? ....By that age, it would really be up to her.

If there was any evidence whatsoever of rape or cohersion it would be an entirely different matter, but all evidence pointed to her being a more than willing participant.

Are you saying that all rich and famous dudes are complete scumbags because women throw themselves at them? Lewinsky was starstruck and Clinton was happy to oblige. Yeah, I don't think that was ideal behaviour for a president BUT IT WAS HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS and it's not in any way on par with Foley. To even mention it in the same light is ludicrous.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
This man Ted Kennedy although he has some baggage, has done more for working people in this country than any of those pigs you support. Just another Fox News creation followed by Rush and that other pig Hannity. The Kennedy's actually care about this country but this family of the Bushes haven't seen a tax paying dollar they didn't like to spend or steal. Neil Bush savings and loan scandal, thief. Daddy Bush Thief. Junior now a thief. Not one of them has made a dollar other than tax payer dollars in there lives. Brother Jeb another tax paying dollar thief who actually fixed an election.
What is really disgusting is comparing the Bush family to the Kennedy family. That would make someone even with the tiniest brain just puke.

Dude, do you even look at who makes the posts you respond to? You're a funny guy.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
You lefties are far beyond hypocritical to criticize this guy and still defend Clinton

Clinton screwed an intern and would have been fired and jailed for sexual harassment in any other workplace. If he would have been a CEO, you lefties would have and rightly so, been calling for his head. Nevertheless, he was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! and you are defending him still. AMAZING:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

This pervert sent out a bunch of emails to some kid and one CAN argue that it is not nearly in the same league as what Clinton did as "near" statutary rape apparantly did not take place.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
There is more spinning over this than at a Michael Jackson concert in his prime!
Why do you guys have such a hard time just saying the Republican might be a naughti boy and leave it at that. Why do you have to cry and try to justify it with conspiracy theories and the old "oh bbbbbut a hundred years ago a dem did almost the same thing." and then the ever famous "Bbbbbut Clinton!"
It's amazing, isn't it.:142smilie

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Other than drunken homicide, Ted really has no baggage.

What, exactly, has Ted done for the 'working people?'

He has been a backbone to those unions Fox News has probably turned you against. I can name a million things he has done but i will be wasting my time with you.

Bet on MyBookie