Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
WHAT !!??!!?!?!?!?
open soring

After 8 rounds
2 judges have it for Zbik
one incompetent moron has Della Rosa UP !!!!!!

WTF !!!!??????????

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
One judge has Della Rosa in front!! Am I going mad? Zbik is dominating the fight, Rd 9 has just ended, and one judge had Della Rosa up by 78-74 after 8 rounds (WBC open scoring). Amazing!

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
One judge has Della Rosa in front!! Am I going mad? Zbik is dominating the fight, Rd 9 has just ended, and one judge had Della Rosa up by 78-74 after 8 rounds (WBC open scoring). Amazing!

I heard it as well Graham !
I cannot believe it....they flew the judge over from England that had Adamu winning yesterday....or maybe he in that idiot who had Pwill 119-110 over Martinez......I BEG THE BOXING GOD'S

WE NEED NEW JUDGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
Zbik was looking tired in 10th, DLR having a real go ... SZ doesn't have the power or physical strength to hang with the top 160-pounders; he looks as if he just wants to get through the fight and cop a decision win. Unimpressive.

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Zbik looked pretty good in the early rounds and he even hurt the Italian on two occasions, but he's not impressive right now, and the fight looks almost sure to go the distance...

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
RESULT
SD for Zbik

should have been UD

THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!!!!

The German TV station zoomed in with a full, long closeup on the judge who scored it for Della Rosa

called him out by name and laughed at him !!!!!!!
He was from Mexico and he must be blind

THEY LAUGHED AT HIM ON CAMERA !!!!!!
They should do this to every bad judge !!!!!!
Embarrass him, call him out, and make him known to the public. Then ban his ass from any arena !
This is a great idea ! Run these morons out of the sport !

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I missed the entire fight...pizza was calling...by all appearances pizza was the much better choice

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
whos forking over 40 bucks for the garbage Arum is marketing? I just can't do it. I can lose a few gs on any given fight but I can't pay good money for a non event. I have to live with myself :mj07:

Anywho's anybody have a stream for that one? Muchos gracias!

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
whos forking over 40 bucks for the garbage Arum is marketing? I just can't do it. I can lose a few gs on any given fight but I can't pay good money for a non event. I have to live with myself :mj07:

Maybe Cermeno-Valdez will be reasonable. They are going to different locations to show 3 fights, Soto-Chavez, Cermeno, and of course Pavlik.

Last edited:

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
PPV tonight

PPV tonight

I ordered it. You know what, Romi? So many times a show looks as if it won't be worth watching, then something unexpected or even sensational happens. Just about everyone was saying that JuanMa Lopez versus Mtagwa would be a blowout; not worth watching. A longtime New Jersey boxing writer told me he thought it would be a "moral victory" for Mtagwa if he made it past four rounds. Then we have a thrilling fight with Lopez in big trouble at the end. I know what you mean about forking out money for something that doesn't look as if it will be very good value, but with boxing you just never know what will happen, and I agree with Punchmaster that the Valdez-Cermeno fight should be a good one.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I ordered it. You know what, Romi? So many times a show looks as if it won't be worth watching, then something unexpected or even sensational happens. Just about everyone was saying that JuanMa Lopez versus Mtagwa would be a blowout; not worth watching. A longtime New Jersey boxing writer told me he thought it would be a "moral victory" for Mtagwa if he made it past four rounds. Then we have a thrilling fight with Lopez in big trouble at the end. I know what you mean about forking out money for something that doesn't look as if it will be very good value, but with boxing you just never know what will happen, and I agree with Punchmaster that the Valdez-Cermeno fight should be a good one.

I'm not a cheap guy by any stretch but I don't take kind to getting ripped off. I just don't care for the shenanigans that Arum pulls. I hope you get your money's worth Graham.

I also agree that Valdez/Cem will be the best fight and could very well end up being a great one. I don't see the other 2 being the least bit competitive. Enjoy the card!!!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Soto/chavez....

1 guy has it 3-3 with soto getting a kd in the 1st...another guy has it 6-0 soto...take with a grain of salt

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
armageto has soto 4-3...announcers have it 7-0 with an xtra pt for soto for a kd....

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
round 8 soto is in a fight. he is ahead but chavez is brining it hard and dirty

I'm shocked that chavez is in this one...thank you Odds Gods for not posting an under on this :)

Last edited:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
soto wins 100-87 x3 ...appears the fight was much closer than the cards indicate....but I'll take it.

Bet on MyBookie