Boxing 12/16 - 12/19

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the ruskie not doing bad...he's kind of adjusted his style from east euro standup to brawler...thx to brahmer...ruckie is busier but brahmer more effective when he opens up...3-0 brahmer

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Br?hmer is really doing some damage here in round 4. a lot of infighting and the russian doesnt look too good....

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4- brahmer strting to walk his opponent down a little bit...hes really digging the left hks to the body...a clear gulf in class is now showing...question is how long can the ruskie stay in there? I'm pulling for Ghost to get his under!

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
round 5 , Br?hmer is boxing more, but he cant seem to reach the russian with his left.

I would like some more infighting from Br?hmer...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5- Brahmer conserving his energy and he lets the ruskie have his best rd...close rd that ill give to the ruskie...If brahmer opens up, he can hurt this guy and take his heart...brahmer biding his time so far 4-1 brahmer

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Braehmer beating him up
but the Russian is showing heart
OVER UNDER could be close
I think he gets him

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
6-the ruskie in retreat mode for much of the rd as brah stalks him...ruskie doesnt have many answers...I think brahmer needs to step it up and take this guys heart away...5-1 brahmer...this guys only shot is to land a lottery shot...NOT going to happen

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Br?hmer is gradually breaking his man down...

but its gonna be close

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7- looking like a glorifies sparring match...brahmer in total control but doesn't appear intent on impressing anybody... I think a sustained attack would wilt this guy and get him out...6-1 brahmer....boring fight

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
8-brahmer having his way most of the rd but he refuses to step it up...he's fight in 2-3rd gear...ruskie lands a few shots at the end...Brahmer gets waxed against Bad Chad...7-1 dawson

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
sorry Ghost Brother:( . Brahmer is dominating the cards but the ruskie is holding tough and even having a few moments. If he had ANY power, Brahmer would be in a real fight. I'm telling you Dawson would mop the floor witht the German. Although that one will NEVER come off....looking to go the dst here...another rd for brahmer

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Braehemer out on his feet !!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd 10...WOW!!! Brahmer in a bit of trouble here....cut on both eyes and the ruskie is swarming him...huge rd for the ruskie

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!
Braehmer wins if he is standing in 6 minutes
but that was vicious !
Ref was taking a LONG LOOK !

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Brahmer got a HUGE break from the ref to have the doc look at the cuts...Brahmer holding on and dead on his feet. The ruskie has a very real chance at pulling offf a HUGE upset

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
in both the Garay fight and this fight
I have seen Braehmer take too many shots
He can't keep taking punches like this
his career will be short

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd11- brahmer getting another break to check the cuts...the cuts are bad but not worthy of a stop in the action...brahmer appears to somewhat have his legs back...if he stays on his feet, he clearly wins this...

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Br?hmer is taking too many shots!!!

I was going to write that he looked tired....

hope he stays on his feet.

Bet on MyBookie