SERVICE PLAYS Sat. 12/22

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
Giacomo,

I was referring to the Arthur Ralph plays. After rattling off his 10 straight Superpick winners, he has lost the last 3 and 2 of em were downright ugly. I am saying that I posted them because I have them, but I am not playing them.

I played Seton Hall, Clemson, Western Michigan

Will probably play Nevada and the Under now that the New Mex RB is definitely out for the game.

Cinci/S Miss - probably a very small entertainment play on Cinci

UCLA/BYU - No idea what to really think here. Probably just play the Under and if I do, for a small entertainment play. Better bowls are coming our way.

Understand. Sometimes it's good to use "quote" feature because intervening posts come in and hard to follow. Appreciate the reply and BOL today.

Giacomo

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Marco D'Angelo | CBB Sides Triple-Dime Bet
772 California -7.0 (-110) BetUS vs 771 Utah
Analysis: Today I playing California at home to pound Utah. My personal ratings on this Game have California winning by 13-16 Points. TAKE CALIFORNIA as my 7* HIGH ROLLER RELEASE and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
ROBERT FERRINGO

8-Unit Play. Take #310 Cincinnati (-11) over Southern Mississippi (1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 22)
Note: This is our College Bowl Game of the Year.

The Bearcats are big, bad and nasty. They?re pissed about being in Birmingham for the Papajohns.com Bowl and I think they?re going to take out every single bit of their aggression on Southern Mississippi. The Golden Eagles are a very average team, with no marquee wins this year and neither an offense or defense in the Top 40 in the country. They like to run the ball ? but they?re up against the No. 15 rush defense in the country. The Bearcats are a stellar 5-0 ATS against bowl-eligible teams this year, while Southern Miss. is just 1-4 ATS. The Eagles played three teams that may be in the same class as Cincy ? Tennessee, Boise State, and Central Florida ? and went 0-3 SU and ATS, losing by an average of 20 points. The Eagles are 2-13 ATS in nonconference away games, 0-7 ATS as a dog, and 0-4 ATS as a double-digit dog. Cincinnati is 4-0 as a double-digit favorite, 5-1 ATS against Conference USA, and 5-0 ATS against teams with a winning record. I?ve been on Cincy all year and am going back to them for my biggest play of the year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Foots:

Prvate Players of Pitt: 4*'s on Southern Miss and Nevada, 3* Carolina, 2* UCLA

Dr. Bob: 2* UCLA

JB Sports: 2* BYU

Gold Sheet: Southern Miss (TOP). Regulars Nevada and UCLA

Doc's Enterprises: 5* BYU, 4* BYU 'UNDER'

Gameday: 4* DALLAS. Opinions Southern Miss and Nevada

Hoops:

Private Players of Pitt: 5* Stanford, 4*Miami of Ohio, 4* Wichita State, 4* Xavier

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
PPP

Nfl Sides

Saturday

3% Carolina

Nfl Totals

Saturday

1% Over Carolina / Dallas

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JOHN JAY

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2007
ATSlocks.com

10 Units

BYU -6.5 over UCLA

8 Units

UNDER 203 Utah/Miami

5 Units

Southern Miss +11 over Cincinnati

5 Units

UNDER 58 Nevada/New Mexico

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Gameday: 4* MISSOURI. 3*'s on Cal-State Fullerton. 2*'s on Tennessee and Bradley

If Maingate has a play, it won't be until later

Junky

Go Bolts
Forum Member
Jul 6, 2007
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: College Football
Game: So Mississippi @ Cincinnati U - Saturday December 22, 2007 1:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) TOTAL: Over 55.5 (-110) (Normal)

I hate laying points but Southern Miss is a top 90 power ranked team and they face the Bearcats who are a top 15 power ranking team. I essentially have this game by the pure numbers as a win for Cincy by 15 points. Cincy has lost just 3 games this year and that was too Pitt, Louisville and West Virginia. A top 10 school, and 2 schools in the top 50 - yes, Pittsburgh is a top 50 power ranked squad. Southern Miss is a rushing team as they are top 65 in the nation offense but around 100 in passing yards but in the top 25 in rushing yards. Their defense is 50th in the nation in essentially all categories, passing, rushing and overall. The Bearcats are top 30 in the nation in offense, and top 15 in the nation in points scored. They are 25th in the nation in passing and top 60 in the nation in rushing the ball. They are an excellent rushing defense ranked in the top 20 but teams pass on them for an average of 265 yards a ballgame which puts them as one of the worst pass defenses in the nation. The irony is that Southern Miss does not pass the ball well and are a running team. The Bearcat defense is also top 20 in the nation in points allowed giving up less than 19 points a contest and considering they were in the Big East, this is quite a feat. Keep in mind the Bearcats were 8-2-1 ATS and 9-3 overall. These 2 teams actually met in 2004 when Cincy won 52-24 as 5.5 dogs. So, Southern Miss does have a bit of a revenge coming into this game. The total for this game has taken a sharp rise above from opening in the low 50's while the side has remained steady for the most part. The advantage for Southern Miss in this game is the fact this game is played in Alabama which they can travel a bit better to. The last time Cincy played teams that were outside the top 80, these were the results: Away: Against a top 90 Miami of Ohio team - winning 47-10. Home: Against a top 100 ranked Marshall team beating them 40-14 Away: Against a top 90 San Diego State beating them 52-23. The last 2 times that Southern Miss has played teams that were in the top 50, their only 2 times that is: The results were as follows: Away: Against a top 20 Tennessee team losing 19-39 Tennessee Away: Against a top 50 Boise State team losing 16-38. I think this game likely goes over as I think Cincy ends up winning this game but Southern Miss will want to send its coach off with a win after his 17 year tenure at Southern Miss.
The Bottom Line: Southern Miss's coach is leaving after his 17 year tenure at the school as he resigned after a frustrating final few games as this team was expected to win the Conference USA Title and fell short. I believe that frustration will translate its players into playing well for their coach that is leaving after being the head coach there for quite some time. With over 70% of the public on Cincy it is tough to lay it on the Bearcats despite them being a far more dominant team. Get your tums out as I think Southern Miss shows up for this game - they lose, but they show up as I have this as a 38-28 type of ballgame and I would not be a bit surprised if Southern Miss hits the backdoor here, so I will take the over. The over is 5-1 when the Bearcats are favorites of 10.5 or more and the over is 4-0 when the Golden Eagles are underdogs of late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: Nevada Wolf Pack @ New Mexico Lobos - Saturday December 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) TOTAL: Under 57.5 (-110) (Normal)

New Mexico is a 3 point favorite over Nevada in the bowl that carries their name in its home state. I have New Mexico as a top 60 facing a Nevada team that is top 90 in the nation. The line opened up at -4 for New Mexico but has actually jumped down in favor of Nevada to -3 which makes sense as the total has gone up as well as this underdog looks to be active and fits into my active underdog/over theory. New Mexico's losses outside of UTEP early have come to solid teams including Utah, TCU and BYU. I would lean on the over but New Mexico's offense is not the most potent as they are 85th in the nation on offense with a top 60 passing attack but their defense is top 30 in the nation both in rushing and passing defense. Nevada is averaging nearly 500 yards of total offense a ballgame with the 7th ranked offense in the nation and a defense that is around the top 75 in all categories. What is intriguing about Nevada is that they are getting a lot of love, but they have yet to beat a top 100 team all year. This team did play a close game against Hawaii, but Hawaii was banged up and that was a home game. On the road, this team lost to San Jose State and barely beat New Mexico State and Utah State - all temas outside the top 100. I believe Nevada struggles against the better defenses in the league and feel that this game is likely to go under as I have New Mexico winning this game by a field goal and have this game at 27-24 as New Mexico likely does not want to lose in back to back years in their home field to another WAC team.
The bottom line here is that I believe New Mexico will dictate the pace at its home field and this team remembers far too well being upset on their home field by San Jose State last year who is also a WAC team. This veteran New Mexico team will win this one in a disciplined way by a field goal as I have this game barely tipping over 50 points as this is a top 30 defense that will show up well and this will not be a barnburner as many expect. Look for this game to be a 27-24 final as the under is 4-1 for the Wolfpack against the Mountain West Conference (MWC) and the under is 4-0 for the New Mexico Lobos overall.

Bowl selections are done up to December 26th the start of next week. 4 Selections thus far. More selections to come at the ealry part of next week.

Game: UCLA Bruins @ BYU Cougars - Saturday December 22, 2007 8:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: BYU Cougars -5.5 (-110) (Normal)

I have BYU as a top 25 power ranking team and UCLA as a top 40 power ranking team. Keep in mind this game is being played in Las Vegas but the UCLA faithful will travel well there. I have UCLA losing this game by a field goal, but I'll be frank, I don't trust UCLA football and I never will. This team is as fickle as they come. This is an intriguing matchup because these 2 teams have already played earlier this year with UCLA winning at home 27-17 but keep in mind that BYU is a much different team as since starting the season 1-2, they have gone on to win their last of their last 8 and are on a 7 game winning streak. In fact, this team is now ranked 19th in the nation. Keep in mind that this line has gone up to 6 in some places. BYU has the 15th ranked best offense in the nation overall, the 13th best passing attack and the 60th best rushing attack. On defense, this team 10th in the nation overall, 13th in the nation in points allowed, 9th in the nation rushing yards and top 45 in the nation in passing yards allowed. UCLA is top 100 in the nation in offense, only scored 17 points on this BYU defense the first time around at home, and on defense they are top 35 in the nation to their credit but 71st in passing yards allowed, although they do have a solid run defense. This could be a bit of a letdown for BYU as they face a UCLA team that has a ton of injuries and is banged up. Keep in mind that UCLA went 2-5 to close the season and the AP reports just 5 offensive touchdowns in its last 4 games. BYU will want to make a case next year for a better bowl game and I believe all the motivation they need for this game is revenge and the head coach for UCLA will not be on the sideline as he has been fired. I think this is a bad spot for UCLA as this likely goes to BYU by a double-digit margin - this game is likely to go under as well.

Bottom Line:
UCLA has scored 5 touchdowns in their last 4 games and BYU is looking for revenge in this game. This line jumped about 2 to 2.5 points off shore as soon as it was released and UCLA has been hurt so much by injuries. Although this defense is stout, the offense simply cannot give this defense a breather of any kind and BYU is in a sour mood after being given the Las Vegas Bowl yet again after this team was given the same Bowl last year. The result this team pummeled its opponent by 30+. I think this game will be decided by revenge as BYU has one of the best offenses in the country and a defense that is equally as good to boast. I have BYU winning this game by 10-14 points. The Cougars are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 against the PAC-10 and 6-2 ATS when favored by this margin.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jb ~ Sports

BYU -6.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Alex - Smart

Arkansas Lr +13.5

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
["High Rollers Alert"]
Tony Mathews CASHED IN his College Football Bowl Game of the Month last night, and is now on a 18-4 College Football Run! Tony Mathew's is stepping out with a MONSTER PLAY in Saturday Night's College Football Las Vegas Bowl contest between UCLA & BYU! A note from Tony Mathew's... "My Sources & I absolutely LOVE this UCLA/BYU game! Take out your Cash and UNLOAD BIG on this one because it's 100% GUARANTEED TO WIN!" Tony Mathew's offers a 100% Guarantee that this selection will WIN, or his Sunday Night "Secret Information" Hawaii Bowl Winner will be yours absolutely FREE! Your order must be placed before 8:00 P.M. EST.
PRICE $79.00

Tony's Saturday Night (Cowboys / Panthers) NFL Game of the Year!!!
Tony Mathews is now on a 28-13 NFL Run! Tony Mathew's continues his success on Saturday Night as he releases his NFL Game of the Year when the Cowboys & Panthers face-off! A note from Tony Mathew's... "If you make only one more bet in the NFL this season, this is your game! In other words, this is clearly the Strongest NFL Game of the Year!" Tony Mathew's offers a 100% Guarantee that this selection will WIN, or his 3-Game NFL Power Pack (along with Sunday's NFL Game of the Month) will be yours absolutely FREE! Your order must be placed before 8:15 P.M. EST.
PRICE: $85.00

CAROLINA

UCLA OVER

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
EZ Winners

These are Saturday's plays.....

5 STAR: (736) XAVIER (-3) OVER Tennessee
(Risking $550 to win $500)

3 STAR: (780) MICHIGAN STATE (-3) over Texas
(Risking $330 to win $300)

1 STAR: (720) MEMPHIS (-5) over Georgetown
(Risking $110 to win $100)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Mike Stone
1000 unit CFB Neveda +2.5 or better
500 unit CBB Western Kentucky +4
What an ugly couple of days. We started the week in expected fashion as Sunday the Panthers +7.5 dogs won straight up in my 500 unit play. Monday, we rolled to another Winner of 300 units making it 4 straight. Since, it has not gone well. I take responsibility for that. That all doesn't matter after today. A huge card, with my ultra rare 1000 unit play as the sharp money is clearly on Neveda