SERVICE PLAYS Sat. 12/22

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
good luck playing his picks. He's been dreadful the past 3 days, so I am waiting for him to right the ship a bit before I hop back on.

Personally, I don't know how anyone could "know" what to expect in the bowls today. UCLA with a new interim coach and you never knew all season which team showed up. New Mexico missing half their offense... motivation for Cinci in this bowl? Granted, Kelly is one of the best coaches out there. I'm waiting for BC's bowl game, they haven't not covered one since the 8th grade picnic.

I think the POD's for the day are :Seton Hall - they rip apart lousy competition at home. Clemson and Western Michigan.

Good luck, will have some of the other hoops service plays within the hour.

Hard to tell what post you are referring to..

Giacomo

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
good luck playing his picks. He's been dreadful the past 3 days, so I am waiting for him to right the ship a bit before I hop back on.

Personally, I don't know how anyone could "know" what to expect in the bowls today. UCLA with a new interim coach and you never knew all season which team showed up. New Mexico missing half their offense... motivation for Cinci in this bowl? Granted, Kelly is one of the best coaches out there. I'm waiting for BC's bowl game, they haven't not covered one since the 8th grade picnic.

I think the POD's for the day are :Seton Hall - they rip apart lousy competition at home. Clemson and Western Michigan.

Good luck, will have some of the other hoops service plays within the hour.

Eddie, I concur. I am playing him a little smaller, but with most of these guys, the worse their plays look, the better they are. LN I LOVED Orl, Wash, Port and to a lesser TOR. I mean if I was very selective and only played a few plays a week...these seemed like locks and it would have been a "Night of the Year" for me. They ALL LOST! I love 10.5 with the Panthers tonight. Romo with a bad thumb. Moore playing good QB for the Cats, revenge, etc. But AR says Boys, so I'll roll the bones with big D...smaller though because of the big chalk. Bottom line after 20 years as a fairly knowledgable sports guy...I suck. I can't pick my nose, so the worse the play seems, the better it probably is. I mean Utah LN...please. Any way GL to all today!:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
CHARLIES SPORTS MEMBERS SECTION
saturday december 22, 2007. EARLY CARD

college football. southern miss vs cincinnati under 55' (500* )

college football. cincinnati-11 (30*)

college football. nevada vs new mexico under 58 (20*)

college football. nevada+3 (20*)

college basketball. memphis-4 (10*)

nba. new orleans-11 (10*) free play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
WAYNE ROOT

All Football Today

Chairman - Dallas
Millionaire - BYU
Money Maker - New Mexico
No Limit - So Miss

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
Northcoast;

4- On S.miss -11 Rate 151
Top New. Mex -2-
Double Under 46- U C L A
Double Under 55- So. Miss
Top Carolina +10
Reg. So. Miss. Under 55-
Reg. Ucla +6- Rate 146 (lot Injuries)
Reg. Caro. U 42- H T P O 57 Nev.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Giacomo,

I was referring to the Arthur Ralph plays. After rattling off his 10 straight Superpick winners, he has lost the last 3 and 2 of em were downright ugly. I am saying that I posted them because I have them, but I am not playing them.

I played Seton Hall, Clemson, Western Michigan

Will probably play Nevada and the Under now that the New Mex RB is definitely out for the game.

Cinci/S Miss - probably a very small entertainment play on Cinci

UCLA/BYU - No idea what to really think here. Probably just play the Under and if I do, for a small entertainment play. Better bowls are coming our way.

sportsguys

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

INDIAN COWBOY

Ic claims he released 2 early football games...

1 was yest on florida atlantic....Anyone know the other one and have the write up please?????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
L. Ness' Las Vegas Insider-CBB (4-1 last 10 days with CBB Insiders!)-Day

My Las Vegas Insider is on Cleveland St at 1:00 ET. Gary Waters has the CSU program heading in the right direction, although the team was in over its head Monday night against the Buckeyes in Cleveland., losing 80-63. However, this afternoon's home game vs Central Michigan, is right up the Vikings' alley. CSU's scoring average is up about 10 PPG from last year as three transfers have made a HUGE difference. PG Jackson (16.9-3.5-5.2) has given CSU another go-to scorer, joining returning swingman Bullock (14.6-6.1). Up front, the 6-9 Moore (7.4-5.1) and the 6-8 Tandy (5.4-5.2) have fit nicely into the starting lineup. Guard Davis (9.9) and 6-8 forward Francis (4.8-5.0) provide depth on a team that goes about eight-deep. Central Michigan plays a lot of people but only guard Watson (17.8) and swingman Minnoy (1.4-4.9), who comes off the bench, average in double figures. Spica and Kellerman are both 6-9 and own similar stats, scoring a modest 6.4 PPG and garnering just 2.6 RPG. CMU opened 0-5, then won four straight but lost at Wisc-Milwaukee in its last game. This will be the team's third straight away from home, which the Chippewas are used to now, having played seven of their first 10 this year, on the road. These teams met last year, with CMU prevailing at home in double-OT 78-76, as the Vikings were coming off an eight-day layoff. However, the scheduling dynamics are much different this year. Except for a Dec 4 game at Chicago St, CSU has been in Cleveland since returning from a three-day tourney in Daytona, before Thanksgiving. Las Vegas Insider on Cleveland St. Good Luck...L.

Oddsmaker's Error-CBB (7-2 in CBB this year!)

My Oddsmaker's Error Play is on Missouri at 8:30 ET. The matchups really favor the Tigers over the Illini in this one. Illinois can be had this year, as we've already seen. The team really misses Smith in the backcourt (will sit out entire year after his DUI), as the Illini have let leads slip away twice in the last week, losing in OT to both Arizona and Mia-O. The 6-10 Pruitt (13.1-8.4) and the 6-8 Randle (10.2-4.5) are both seniors (so they've seen the good days) but Illinois's perimeter game is just so-so. Meachem (10.6), Brock (8.6) and Frazier (5.5-5.8-3.9) will have their hands full with their Missouri counterparts. PG Hannah (14.6-5.1 APG) teams with both Keon (11.0-4.5-3.0) and Matt (9.1) Lawrence on the perimeter, while four other regular contributors chip in a total of about 20 PPG. That depth will be big down the stretch and as mentioned already, Illinois has had trouble closing out games. Vandy transfer, the 6-8 Carroll (15.2-6.6) joins the 6-9 Lyons (12.1-4.9) inside, more than matching Pruitt and Randle. Missouri has lost two three-point games against Michigan St (at this site) and at Arkansas, plus beat Maryland 84-70 at home, a team Illinois lost to (although the Illini played at Maryland). The Tigers have too mush depth and firepower for the Illini, as Missouri averages 84.5 PPG, while Illinois averages just 67.7. Illinois won for the seventh straight time LY (73-70) in this annual "Braggin' Rights" game but the "worm is about to turn!" Missouri has the talent edge and the depth, to impose head coach Mike Anderson's "40 minutes of hell!" Oddsmaker's Error on Missouri. Good Luck...L

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
pro info las vegas bowl play anyone

pro info las vegas bowl play anyone

they have been solid in bowl plays

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
DOCS PAID AND CONFIRMED

5 Unit Play. #14 Take BYU -6 over UCLA (Saturday 8:00 pm ESPN) The Bruins are still without a head coach and will enter this rematch with BYU as a completely different team then when these teams met earlier in the season. UCLA beat BYU in the second game of the season, but had momentum then since they were coming off a victory against Stanford. That being said, when you look at the stats, the Cougars out-gained them by 200 yards, but gave up a pick-six and that was the turning point. But things have changed a great deal since then. H.C. Dorrel will not be coaching them in this game and injuries have hit the Bruins hard. Playing in Las Vegas in also a plus, since BYU plays here every other season, as UNLV is a Mountain West Conference opponent. This game will be all Cougars, as they get sweet revenge against a non-inspired Bruins outfit. BYU 28, UCLA 14.

4 Unit Play. #14 Take Under 47 in UCLA vs BYU (Saturday 8:00 pm ESPN)

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank Rosenthal

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2007
NFL WEEK # 16
BOYS VS PANTHERS
308 PANTHERS+11 SB+
UNDER 43 SB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
PAPA JOHN BOWL
310 CINCINNATI U-10.5 SB
UNDER 56 SB
NEW MEXICO BOWL
312 NEW MEXICO+3 SB
UNDER 59 SB+
LAS VEGAS BOWL
313 UCLA+6.5 SB
UNDER 47.5 SB

NBA
702 PACERS-5.5 SB
709 76ERS OVER 200 SB+
718 SUNS-9.5 SB

COLLEGE HOOPS
720 MEMHIS U-4 SB
UNDER 134 SB+
730 KANSAS-17 SB
742 TEXAS A&M-21 SB
760 OHIO ST-6 SB
792 BRADLEY-4.5 SB
808 DEPAUL-5 SB
812 WOFFORD-11 SB
820 HAWAII+3.5 SB
844 ARKANSAS-16 SB+

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
T. Striker's 4* Non-Conference CBB Wire-to-Wire Roast - 35-10 ATS Angle Applies!
#792 BRADLEY (-) over VCU at 8 PM EST
After getting clocked at Butler on Wednesday night, Bradley will be elated to be back in the friendly confines of Carver Arena. The Braves haven't been home for 18 days and still haven't forgotten about their last contest in Peoria when No. 9 Michigan State came to town and upset them 66-61.

With a 31-4 SU record, Bradley head Coach Jim Les has done is taken care of business at home in non-conference play. The Braves seem to elevate their play in their own backyard too. At Carver Arena priced as a favorite or an underdog of +2 or less, Bradley is a sensational 41-16 ATS. Wait, that's not the best part. If Bradley owns a won/loss percentage of .425 or better in this set, the Braves improve to a mind-boggling 35-10-1 ATS!

Led by guards Eric Maynar and Jamal Shuler, VCU has cruised to a 7-3 SU record this season. Unfortunately, this is going to be a tough spot for the Rams. As a road dog matched up against an opponent that enters off a straight up loss, VCU is a soft 5-35 SU and 12-24-4 ATS. Even worse, in this role running with four or more days rest, the Rams drop to a nasty 3-16-2 ATS!

The Braves haven't lost two straight since dropping a pair to Missouri State and Creighton in late January of last season. They won't lose this one either. Take Bradley. Thank you and best of luck, T. Striker

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
L. Ness' Las Vegas Insider-CBB (4-1 last 10 days with CBB Insiders!)-Day

My Las Vegas Insider is on Cleveland St at 1:00 ET. Gary Waters has the CSU program heading in the right direction, although the team was in over its head Monday night against the Buckeyes in Cleveland., losing 80-63. However, this afternoon's home game vs Central Michigan, is right up the Vikings' alley. CSU's scoring average is up about 10 PPG from last year as three transfers have made a HUGE difference. PG Jackson (16.9-3.5-5.2) has given CSU another go-to scorer, joining returning swingman Bullock (14.6-6.1). Up front, the 6-9 Moore (7.4-5.1) and the 6-8 Tandy (5.4-5.2) have fit nicely into the starting lineup. Guard Davis (9.9) and 6-8 forward Francis (4.8-5.0) provide depth on a team that goes about eight-deep. Central Michigan plays a lot of people but only guard Watson (17.8) and swingman Minnoy (1.4-4.9), who comes off the bench, average in double figures. Spica and Kellerman are both 6-9 and own similar stats, scoring a modest 6.4 PPG and garnering just 2.6 RPG. CMU opened 0-5, then won four straight but lost at Wisc-Milwaukee in its last game. This will be the team's third straight away from home, which the Chippewas are used to now, having played seven of their first 10 this year, on the road. These teams met last year, with CMU prevailing at home in double-OT 78-76, as the Vikings were coming off an eight-day layoff. However, the scheduling dynamics are much different this year. Except for a Dec 4 game at Chicago St, CSU has been in Cleveland since returning from a three-day tourney in Daytona, before Thanksgiving. Las Vegas Insider on Cleveland St. Good Luck...L.

L. Ness' Oddsmaker's Error-CBB (7-2 in CBB this year!)

My Oddsmaker's Error Play is on Missouri at 8:30 ET. The matchups really favor the Tigers over the Illini in this one. Illinois can be had this year, as we've already seen. The team really misses Smith in the backcourt (will sit out entire year after his DUI), as the Illini have let leads slip away twice in the last week, losing in OT to both Arizona and Mia-O. The 6-10 Pruitt (13.1-8.4) and the 6-8 Randle (10.2-4.5) are both seniors (so they've seen the good days) but Illinois's perimeter game is just so-so. Meachem (10.6), Brock (8.6) and Frazier (5.5-5.8-3.9) will have their hands full with their Missouri counterparts. PG Hannah (14.6-5.1 APG) teams with both Keon (11.0-4.5-3.0) and Matt (9.1) Lawrence on the perimeter, while four other regular contributors chip in a total of about 20 PPG. That depth will be big down the stretch and as mentioned already, Illinois has had trouble closing out games. Vandy transfer, the 6-8 Carroll (15.2-6.6) joins the 6-9 Lyons (12.1-4.9) inside, more than matching Pruitt and Randle. Missouri has lost two three-point games against Michigan St (at this site) and at Arkansas, plus beat Maryland 84-70 at home, a team Illinois lost to (although the Illini played at Maryland). The Tigers have too mush depth and firepower for the Illini, as Missouri averages 84.5 PPG, while Illinois averages just 67.7. Illinois won for the seventh straight time LY (73-70) in this annual "Braggin' Rights" game but the "worm is about to turn!" Missouri has the talent edge and the depth, to impose head coach Mike Anderson's "40 minutes of hell!" Oddsmaker's Error on Missouri. Good Luck...L