Services for Sat 1-12

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
he has been terrible.

I have had his plays for about amonth now. Sad thing is,including his 10 staight wins, he is at 54.67%. Anyone want to challenge that? I have EVERY play. Tonight was Cleveland, NOONE got it at better than 7.5. NOONE. NOONE will sit here and sing his praises.

Hope he wins tomorrow, he has been DREADFUL!!

SP: Drake

Regular Plays: Green Bay, Pats, Bowling Green and Baylor

He is a good capper, but I am not going to sit here and lie and say he is the best thing ever. Since his 10-0 run, he has been average. That being ssaid, he is due to hit a SP, since he has lost a ton this week.

Eddie, I'm not going to shill for the guy, but I am playing all his plays, even amount, sp, rp, and fp's. I am a $100 player and am up $4400 in the last 2.5 months. I can't do the percentage math, but I'm a believer even though he has been cold. Once again I'm not shilling for him, but I am up, and still want his plays. Please keep posting, and let mr know when your sub runs out.

As a sidenote, I've been following his free page/pitch page for almost 2 years daily. I made some scratch on his free plays avoiding large favs and especially road favs. I guess I am at an advantage in that I have arrived at 44 right between realizing I dont know shit, and still needing to gamble. I have disciplined myself to basically play this one capper for better or worse and look at it like investing without having to pay capital gains. I also play at MB, and pay little or no juice. I'll say straight up, my AR inveseting account is doing far better than my ameritrade one, lol.

These ups and downs dont bother me much at all. The discipline has been the key for me and IT HASNT been easy. I always feel I know better, but outside of eliminating 10 point chalk plays or minimizing, this has been a relatively stress free ride for me. I have been following these cappers since Al Gore invented the internet. I just cant keep jumping from one guys cold streak to the next.

I'm not saying AR is the only one, but he is ONE that I can play blidfolded, long term, and I believe never have to go to western union and make an outgoing...ever. That is alll I ask for.

His FREE PLAY today is: St Mary's

Good luck to everyone, and Eddie, thanks as always for posting. Thanks to Giants and everyone else again today.

GL Giants...bitch slap TO for me today:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sammy85

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
Nice post Lock,discipline is the key for sure and a solid reminder for us all. Nice to hear a personal story from another degenerate:)

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
NICE TO GET BACK IN THE WIN COLUMN WITH MY REVERSE ON DENVER AND WIZ/HAWKS OVER....EVEN IF I DID GET LUCKY WITH THE GAME GOING TO OVERTIME AFTER I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WAS A LOSER AT HALFTIME...ANYWAY 4 TO 1 PAYOUT MAKES UP FOR THE LAST 2 NIGHTS LOSING.....TODAY ROQQIN RIQ'S ROQQIN REVERS OF THE DAY IS ON THE SACREMENTO KINGS - 2.5 AND THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS + 13 GL :clap: :Yep: :grouphug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MP8621

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2008
Eddie, I'm not going to shill for the guy, but I am playing all his plays, even amount, sp, rp, and fp's. I am a $100 player and am up $4400 in the last 2.5 months. I can't do the percentage math, but I'm a believer even though he has been cold. Once again I'm not shilling for him, but I am up, and still want his plays. Please keep posting, and let mr know when your sub runs out.

As a sidenote, I've been following his free page/pitch page for almost 2 years daily. I made some scratch on his free plays avoiding large favs and especially road favs. I guess I am at an advantage in that I have arrived at 44 right between realizing I dont know shit, and still needing to gamble. I have disciplined myself to basically play this one capper for better or worse and look at it like investing without having to pay capital gains. I also play at MB, and pay little or no juice. I'll say straight up, my AR inveseting account is doing far better than my ameritrade one, lol.

These ups and downs dont bother me much at all. The discipline has been the key for me and IT HASNT been easy. I always feel I know better, but outside of eliminating 10 point chalk plays or minimizing, this has been a relatively stress free ride for me. I have been following these cappers since Al Gore invented the internet. I just cant keep jumping from one guys cold streak to the next.

I'm not saying AR is the only one, but he is ONE that I can play blidfolded, long term, and I believe never have to go to western union and make an outgoing...ever. That is alll I ask for.

His FREE PLAY today is: St Mary's

Good luck to everyone, and Eddie, thanks as always for posting. Thanks to Giants and everyone else again today.

GL Giants...bitch slap TO for me today:00hour

HAS HIS SUPERPICK REALLY HIT AT 67% THE LAST TWO YEARS??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Frontline Sports Wire,

NFL,

Sea +7.5 (5units)
Sea pk +290 (2units)

Pats -13 (5units)
Pats over 49.5 (5units)

NCAA,

Wisc Mil +15 (5units)
Houston over 140 (5units)

NHL,

Sharks -1.5 +125 (3units)

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
**** FROM ANOTHER SITE ****

---GB---
Larry Ness - Divisional GOY (3-0 LW / 23-9 L8 weeks)
Wild Bill
WINING POINTS
POINTWISE
THE SPORTS MEMO
POWERSWEEP
MARC LAWRENCE
Dr Bob ? 3* Best Bet
IRON HORSE - 10* NFC PLAYOFF GAME OF YEAR
Spylock ? 1 unit
Accuscore
Sports Marketwatch
BIG AL's NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND ROUND GAME OF THE