Finland
arsenal is so fucked until wenger goes

and that ain't gonna happen any time soon

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Just curious, but does anyone else see value on the Stoke-Watford total? I think the Over 2.5 -115 is worth of a play given that these two teams lead the league in Goals conceded with 50 for Stoke and 44 for Watford, both in just 24 games. Both are in the middle of the table in terms of goals scored, but on average, Watford totals finish at 3.21 gpg and Stoke clocks in at 3.13 gpg.

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
fuuuuuuuuuuuck U maaaaaaaaaaan U !!

Could not agree more. They went out and spent a ton of money on players but still cannot win a match that means anything. Fucking garbage.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Friday Bundesliga

Koln +.5 -110/+310

Putting this is now since I like the numbers. Cologne is in much better form now than when they lost 5-0 to Dortmund in September. Dortmund on the other hand is in some turmoil and continues to draw games they should win. Getting rid of Aubameyang should be a relief and Batshuiya will definitely help, but that will take a little time. You have Cologne at home against a team they always play tough (that loss in September was the only one in the last 7 matches) and trying to make the biggest move out of the basement in Bundesliga history, so the +.5 looks very good to me. I will also put a little on them at +310 to win. I could see a 2-1 home win in this one. It is always tough to make a bet on the last place team since they do not look good on paper, but based on current forms this looks like a good situation to me (a lot like the Swansea/Arsenal game earlier this week).

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I like btts and adding a little to the over instead of Koln since I am not a big fan of the overnight line move.

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
btts and over hits early in the 2nd half..going on another btts play in France Lyon and Monaco on Sunday

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Another atrocious officiated game in the Spurs/Liverpool game. I am getting sick and tired of these ridiculous calls. That whole officiating staff should be suspended for a long time. Both penalty calls were absolutely horrible. Spurs just flopping all over the box the whole game. Games like this make you question the integrity of the game.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Another atrocious officiated game in the Spurs/Liverpool game. I am getting sick and tired of these ridiculous calls. That whole officiating staff should be suspended for a long time. Both penalty calls were absolutely horrible. Spurs just flopping all over the box the whole game. Games like this make you question the integrity of the game.

Couldn?t agree more. That last one was especially egregious.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
FA Cup

Huddersfield @ Birmingham Draw +205

Huddersfield a dog to a lowly Championship team, I see Huddersfield really coming to play after their anemic performance vs United. I don't see them losing, but the line suggests they aren't winning...

245 EST Netherlands

SC Heerenveen pk -120 @ Zwolle

Last edited:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Draw is a winner, extra time doesn't effect the bet.

Heerenveen came up short

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Draw is a winner, extra time doesn't effect the bet.

Heerenveen came up short

Great call. Saw the 4-1 final and figured it was a loser. Checked account saw the winnings. Can't believe Hudd put in 3 in extra time! Thanks :toast:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Great call. Saw the 4-1 final and figured it was a loser. Checked account saw the winnings. Can't believe Hudd put in 3 in extra time! Thanks :toast:

Thanks, Deez. Glad you cashed! The three in extra time was nearly as shocking as the 8 Swansea booted in.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Interesting line in the Coupe de France tomorrow...

Metz pk -140 vs Caen pk +105

A line I'll watch, as long as it doesn't runaway in any direction I'll be on Metz. It might predictably drop a touch, but Metz is facing relegation so the cup may be their chance at productivity....If this were a Ligue 1 game, I highly doubt Metz would be favored as much.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Playing Frankfurt -105 in the German Cup today. They played their worst game of the year over the weekend so I expect them to bounce back today.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Metz v Caen play turned into a push late thankfully

Bet on MyBookie