Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 4 Episode 05 May 4th First of His Name

- We have a new King and his name is Tommen, pretty sure he isn't going to be dickfuck like his brother.

- Cersei and Margaery talk about Joffrey being an asshole and how Tommen may be a truly deserving King, what was up with that?

- Lannister's owe a shitload of cash to the Iron Bank of Braavos, I guess they don't always pay their debts:scared

- Jamie and Cersei only have two kids left now, and it seems Cersei misses Myrcella Baratheon very much, nice of Oberyn Martell to bring a ship back with him to give to her. Can't quite figure out this Oberyn dude he wants to kill Lannister's yet he's always helping them. Was hoping he'd throw Cersei in the water, yet he promises to bring a ship back for Myrcella. WTF:shrug:

- Lady Lysa Arryn one messed up chick, but she sure loves Lord Petyr Baelish. Lady Lysa Arryn gets a little jealous with Sansa, yep just a tad. Then she says after Tyrion has been executed, she will be married to Robin, gee what a huge win for Sansa:facepalm:

- Daenerys not happy at all that Astapor and Yunkai have fallen back into shit. Gotta love her, she ain't going after Westeros until she takes care of shit on Slave Island. She is pissed and Astapor and Yunkai are in for a world of hurt:scared

- Arya is one pissed off girl, she's going to get some revenge, can't wait:bigun:

- Well so much for Craster's Keep, burned to the ground. Was great to see Hodor get all bad ass and kill Locke. Jon Snow caught a break and he didn't even know it. Jon's wolf Ghost gets some revenge and kills Rast, awesome:00hour

- What are all of Craster's wives going to do now? Perhaps it is time for a vacation, they need it.

pel7

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
TYLER,TEXAS
Season 4 Episode 05 May 4th First of His Name

- We have a new King and his name is Tommen, pretty sure he isn't going to be dickfuck like his brother.

- Cersei and Margaery talk about Joffrey being an asshole and how Tommen may be a truly deserving King, what was up with that?

- Lannister's owe a shitload of cash to the Iron Bank of Braavos, I guess they don't always pay their debts:scared

- Jamie and Cersei only have two kids left now, and it seems Cersei misses Myrcella Baratheon very much, nice of Oberyn Martell to bring a ship back with him to give to her. Can't quite figure out this Oberyn dude he wants to kill Lannister's yet he's always helping them. Was hoping he'd throw Cersei in the water, yet he promises to bring a ship back for Myrcella. WTF:shrug:

- Lady Lysa Arryn one messed up chick, but she sure loves Lord Petyr Baelish. Lady Lysa Arryn gets a little jealous with Sansa, yep just a tad. Then she says after Tyrion has been executed, she will be married to Robin, gee what a huge win for Sansa:facepalm:

- Daenerys not happy at all that Astapor and Yunkai have fallen back into shit. Gotta love her, she ain't going after Westeros until she takes care of shit on Slave Island. She is pissed and Astapor and Yunkai are in for a world of hurt:scared

- Arya is one pissed off girl, she's going to get some revenge, can't wait:bigun:

- Well so much for Craster's Keep, burned to the ground. Was great to see Hodor get all bad ass and kill Locke. Jon Snow caught a break and he didn't even know it. Jon's wolf Ghost gets some revenge and kills Rast, awesome:00hour

- What are all of Craster's wives going to do now? Perhaps it is time for a vacation, they need it.

Excellent summary

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
weakest episode I`ve seen thus far... .....still makes it better than 98% of the other crap out there...

the Islamic/moor/whatever guy that`s making the threats against the lannisters....is he holding lena headey`s daughter captive?......their conversation was a ?? for me...(thanks in advance)...

looking forward to dinklage`s trial...should be a beauty...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Are the new king and the daughter we've never seen Jamie's kids? I was thinking maybe they are non-incest Baratheon/Lannisters...:shrug: I would think Robert was the father of at least one of Headey's kids.

The last 5 minutes of that episode was awesome and made up for 50 minutes of dragonless crap. :0008

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
"I saw you die tonight. I saw your body burn. I saw the snow fall and bury your bones."

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
the Islamic/moor/whatever guy that`s making the threats against the lannisters....is he holding lena headey`s daughter captive?......their conversation was a ?? for me...(thanks in advance)...

First off read above.......his name is Oberyn Martell.

2nd....Lena Headey has one child, pretty sure if that child was held captive we would have heard about it. Plus would make shooting the series rather difficult if one actor abducted another actors child, yep that would make things a little awkward on set. Now Cersei Lannister has two children (three until Joffrey died) so maybe that is what you were referring too.

3rd....Oberyn is not "holding Myrcella Baratheon captive", she was sent to Dorne as part of a marriage pact with House Martell.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Are the new king and the daughter we've never seen Jamie's kids? I was thinking maybe they are non-incest Baratheon/Lannisters...:shrug: I would think Robert was the father of at least one of Headey's kids.

Cersei and Jamie Lannister have two kids (three until Joffrey died)

-Myrcella Baratheon
-Tommen Baratheon

We saw both of the above in Season 1 and 2, and of course Tommen this season.

Cersei and Jamie's 2 kids (talking to Tyrion).....

Tyrion_greets_Myrcella_and_Tommen_The_North_Remembers.jpg

Robert Baratheon did not have any kids with Cersei.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
3 incest siblings definitely too many. Headey should have mixed in at least one Baratheon, for the sake of genetics.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
weakest episode I`ve seen thus far... .....still makes it better than 98% of the other crap out there...

looking forward to dinklage`s trial...should be a beauty...

Tyrion sent the daughter their to marry a Martel to side them w the lam musters when stannis and renly were both about to attack kings landing. She's not a captive and he's not implying that she is.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
First off read above.......his name is Oberyn Martell.

2nd....Lena Headey has one child, pretty sure if that child was held captive we would have heard about it. Plus would make shooting the series rather difficult if one actor abducted another actors child, yep that would make things a little awkward on set. Now Cersei Lannister has two children (three until Joffrey died) so maybe that is what you were referring too.

3rd....Oberyn is not "holding Myrcella Baratheon captive", she was sent to Dorne as part of a marriage pact with House Martell.

Tyrion sent the daughter their to marry a Martel to side them w the lam musters when stannis and renly were both about to attack kings landing. She's not a captive and he's not implying that she is.

ok..now I vaguely remember that subplot....interesting family dynamic...they send headey`s daughter to marry into a family to circumvent a war...and yet,this martell guy still has intentions toward charles dance that,even in a best case scenario, involve a broken off broom handle and barbed wire.......:

sounds like things are still a tad tense......:popcorn2

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
ok..now I vaguely remember that subplot....interesting family dynamic...they send headey`s daughter to marry into a family to circumvent a war...and yet,this martell guy still has intentions toward charles dance that,even in a best case scenario, involve a broken off broom handle and barbed wire.......:

sounds like things are still a tad tense......:popcorn2

kickserv doesn't like when we call joffrey's mom Headey. :nono:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Correct......

For the record she has one child named Wylie who was born in 2010. No word on if he is a prick like Joffrey was.

I just now got used to the new son/king and daughter I apparently never noticed in Dorne, now your telling me she has another kid named Wylie?? Is jamie his father too?:shrug:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
another lame episode. :facepalm: :nono: This series pisses me off three times for every 1 good episode.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
well,as a straight man I have to admit that that lil` mf`er dinklage gives me wood...there,i said it...

that was some serious shit...I`m going to watch it again...whoa !!.:grins:

Bet on MyBookie