Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kick,

keep the reviews coming. Even after watching the GOT Sunday nights, I look forward to your reviews. I still get confused on who's who. i.e. I didn't realize The Hound and Sir Gregor were brothers. BTW, that's one BIGGGG mfer.
You do a great job of recapping the show by hitting the high points.

Who do you think had the king killed. I think it was Tywin, but hell maybe Cersi saw her bastard son was incompetent.

Also, Petyr Balish seems he is getting ready to make a big move to power, ie thru Sansa or not, but he has something cookin.....

My reviews are top notch because Jack pays me the big bucks to post em. I figure since I am so highly paid I should live up to my paycheque. It seems like the right thing to do.

Petyr Baelish always has something brewing, always.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Appreciate you summing it up....love the show, just too many minor characters to track without a line-up card.

We need the dragons to kick some butt soon.

There are lots of characters, no question about that. And yep it can get difficult to keep track:dizzy:

Don't worry........those Dragons will kick some buttox soon.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Little Finger (Petyr Baelish) is in cahoots with Ooenna Tyrell and assassinated King Joffrey. In return he gets Sansa. That is what I think. I also believe something fishy is going on with Shae. Cersei or however you spell that hot ass wicked bitches name looked somewhat surprised when Shae walked in to testify, which would lead me to believe that Tywin in the one that found her. The only way Tywin finds her is through the eunuch I think. If the eunuch has his eyes on the crown, he has to be setting something up?!?! Maybe double crossing Tywin and aiding Tyrian? Remember the eunuch knew how to find "the mountain" so it must have been him that "got him there so quickly" for Cersei. The eunuch also confided in Prince Oberyn that he had his eye on the throne, if he knew Oberyn would exact his revenge on the Mountain thus setting Tyrian free to kill Tywin, Shae and Cersei?!?!? I don't know, it's possible on this show. Great show.

Hope this helps,
FDC

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
That big dude that will fight is one big human being. I thought it might just be the camera but he's actually 6'9 403 lbs. That's a freaking man.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
That big dude that will fight is one big human being. I thought it might just be the camera but he's actually 6'9 403 lbs. That's a freaking man.

The actor playing Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in Season 4 is named Haf??r J?l?us "Thor" Bj?rnsson and he actually competed in some of those "World Strongest Man" competitions, as you say in real life he is one big dude. This is his very 1st acting role. Not a bad start for your 1st ever acting role being on Game of Thrones.

By the way he is the third actor to play Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane. In Season 2 Ian Whyte played the role and in Season 1 Conan Stevens played the role.

Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in Season 1

Gregor-Clegane-Conan-Stevens.jpg

Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in Season 2

Gregor_Clegane.png

Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in Season 4

Picture taken between takes.......

tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
evcellent episode...one issue I had was with the dudes that came up behind the girl and the hound....one guy is standing there with a broadsword...they have the drop on them.....so what happens?.....the other guy jumps on his back and bites him on the neck?....

maybe I was distracted at that moment.....why not just use the broadsword?...

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
That is one big dude, awesome episode

How can a guy that big not be in the NFL? No feet to play offense line? Fine, stick him at nose tackle. The guy could eat up two blocks 35 snaps a game....

:facepalm:

Although, why get the shit kicked out of yourself when you can hang out on set with hot women like Melisandre (Fire bitch)? She is the hottest character on the show in more ways than one.

I love her!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
How can a guy that big not be in the NFL? No feet to play offense line? Fine, stick him at nose tackle. The guy could eat up two blocks 35 snaps a game....

:facepalm:

Although, why get the shit kicked out of yourself when you can hang out on set with hot women like Melisandre (Fire bitch)? She is the hottest character on the show in more ways than one.

I love her!

1st off......no NFL, CFL, or Arena Football at King's Landing, so he can't play.

2nd.......Fire bitch needs to die.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Who sparred with Ned Stark in front of King Robert early in season one? Was that Mountain?

I think you are talking about the Tourney of the Hand in season one, he was in the joust against Ser Loras Tyrell. At the end when he decapitates his own stallion, that wasn't very nice.

Gregor_Clegane_Jousting.png

Bet on MyBookie