Game Of Thrones - HBO

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
That was Loras Tyrell after he won the tournament. The Hound came to his rescue.

View attachment 2313

I really need to go back and watch first couple seasons again. For some reason I had that scene remembered with Ned doing the rescuing/sparring instead of Hound. :facepalm: Just saw that scene again on youtube. Thanks...

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
**comes back with better picture than Kick. Wins the day and rides of with Khalessi, Missandei, Doreah, Ygritte, Margaery and the fire lady while Kick plays with Brienne**

I am fine with Brienne, she'll always have your back and she'll give ya a back-rub whenever you ask for it. So yep, I am fine with Brienne:shade:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I really need to go back and watch first couple seasons again. For some reason I had that scene remembered with Ned doing the rescuing/sparring instead of Hound. :facepalm: Just saw that scene again on youtube. Thanks...

You should be thanking me, just sayin'

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
thedar31.gif

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 08 The Mountain and the Viper

- Gilly and her baby survive Mole's Town. Rather big feat considering those two bad asses Styr and Tormund Giantsbane (and their buddies) were slicing up everybody. Nice to see Ygritte let Gilly and her baby live. That Ygritte acts all tough but she is nice a cuddly when ya get right down to it:mj07:

- Yet again the Night's Watch knows 8 billion bad ass motherfuckers are going to storm the wall, but they stay, what heart I tell ya, what heart:Yep:

- Ramsay Snow gets his robot Reek to basically hand him the Moat, ya gotta hand it to Ramsay, he is a sadistic fuck, but he gets the job done. I am still guessing Reek turns back into Theon Greyjoy and kills Reek, but as time goes by it looks unlikely.

- Missandei catches Grey Worm watching her bathe, and she likes it, yep she likes it:) Looks like Grey Worm is going to get some action, and man he deserves it. I hope Missandei lets Grey Worm use his little wormy on her (if he has one?).

- Ser Jorah past finally catches up to him, ya knew eventually Daenerys would find out that way back Ser Jorah was a mole. And let me tell ya Daenerys was pissed. Poor Ser Jorah he loves Daenerys but he ain't going to hit that ever. Even worse he is now out of the "friend zone", bad bad bad day for Ser Jorah:cry:

- Sansa backs up Petyr Baelish story of Lysa committing suicide, looks like Sansa has finally grown up and is now going to fuck some shit up:firing:

- Sandor "The Hound" Clegane and Arya walk the narrow path toward Eyrie. Coming to the Bloody Gate, they are informed of Lady Arryn's death......Arya breaks out laughing, great stuff:mj07: Will Arya finally see her sister, she's so close, just peak over the wall Arya, your sister is right there on the other side of the wall:wall:

- Oberyn super confident he is going to kill Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, that confidence costs him badly. He wants Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane to confess that Tywin gave the order to kill his sister, Elia, and her two children, well ummmm, he got his confession, right before his head pops off:facepalm:

- Tywin rises and sentences Tyrion to death, not good, not good at all:cry:

the_allt

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
Milwaukee
Why is this book series called "The Song of Fire and Ice"? It should just be "Everything Good Happens for Tywin Lannister". Seriously, what has happened in the series that hasn't been good for him?

Season 1
King Robert dies and now his family has control of the Iron Throne

Season 2
He come riding in at the last minute and saves Kings Landing and takes over as the Hand

Season 3
Robb Stark dies by his orders and ends the war and gives him control of the north. Jamie's hand gets chopped off, but that will probably work out for the best by forcing him to become Lord of Casterly Rock like Tywin wants.

Season 4
Geoffrey dies but that's a good thing because he now has more control over the throne, and now he gets to kill Tyrion like he's always wanted

I haven't read the books yet, but I can't think of one thing that has gone bad for Tywin in the series yet.

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
Since

Since

it appears both of the "Champions" killed each other,
could the "Imp" not claim it was therefore a draw?

Being a draw, the death sentence decision would have to be delayed for a re-match or....?

I would hate to see Tyrion take a dirt nap, he is a likable character.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Why is this book series called "The Song of Fire and Ice"? It should just be "Everything Good Happens for Tywin Lannister". Seriously, what has happened in the series that hasn't been good for him?

Very true........

Arya was close to killing him once, but Tywin always manages to have things go his way.

So annoying:mad:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

Is it clear that Mountain died?
Well that was as gross as anything I've ever seen. The viper got cocky and paid the ultimate price.

I will lose some respect for the show if Tyrion lives. Nobody good gets spared so far, they shouldn't start now.

This was a good episode for bad guys, and vice versa. Bound to happen after a season of satisfying justices.

I was thinking, if the show doesn't culminate in Brann 'warging' a dragon then all of this is a waste of time. I'll give it through season 6 to get that done. Even at this pace I don't think that's too much to ask. :0008

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Episode 08 The Mountain and the Viper

- Gilly and her baby survive Mole's Town. Rather big feat considering those two bad asses Styr and Tormund Giantsbane (and their buddies) were slicing up everybody. Nice to see Ygritte let Gilly and her baby live. That Ygritte acts all tough but she is nice a cuddly when ya get right down to it:mj07:

- Yet again the Night's Watch knows 8 billion bad ass motherfuckers are going to storm the wall, but they stay, what heart I tell ya, what heart:Yep:

- Ramsay Snow gets his robot Reek to basically hand him the Moat, ya gotta hand it to Ramsay, he is a sadistic fuck, but he gets the job done. I am still guessing Reek turns back into Theon Greyjoy and kills Reek, but as time goes by it looks unlikely.

- Missandei catches Grey Worm watching her bathe, and she likes it, yep she likes it:) Looks like Grey Worm is going to get some action, and man he deserves it. I hope Missandei lets Grey Worm use his little wormy on her (if he has one?).

- Ser Jorah past finally catches up to him, ya knew eventually Daenerys would find out that way back Ser Jorah was a mole. And let me tell ya Daenerys was pissed. Poor Ser Jorah he loves Daenerys but he ain't going to hit that ever. Even worse he is now out of the "friend zone", bad bad bad day for Ser Jorah:cry:

- Sansa backs up Petyr Baelish story of Lysa committing suicide, looks like Sansa has finally grown up and is now going to fuck some shit up:firing:

- Sandor "The Hound" Clegane and Arya walk the narrow path toward Eyrie. Coming to the Bloody Gate, they are informed of Lady Arryn's death......Arya breaks out laughing, great stuff:mj07: Will Arya finally see her sister, she's so close, just peak over the wall Arya, your sister is right there on the other side of the wall:wall:

- Oberyn super confident he is going to kill Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, that confidence costs him badly. He wants Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane to confess that Tywin gave the order to kill his sister, Elia, and her two children, well ummmm, he got his confession, right before his head pops off:facepalm:

- Tywin rises and sentences Tyrion to death, not good, not good at all:cry:

An excellent summary.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

Being a draw, the death sentence decision would have to be delayed for a re-match or....?

I would hate to see Tyrion take a dirt nap, he is a likable character.

he goes
roughly 1/3 of any interesting dialogue in the show goes to hell....and ,i lose quite a bit of interest...

his father/sister/brother/the eunuch and numerous other characters all become much less interesting...his conversations with them were the most interesting part of the show....the beetle rap with his brother was fantastic....he gives the writers a chance to really exercise their chops....

the fat guy worrying about the wench and her baby...the crippled kid with the wolves....the red haired wilding broad and her boyfriend at the black watch...all meh....

I know they`re trying to keep it real,but,if you zap little-big man,you`d better find somebody else that can carry the load....

he`s the fricking star...period

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
he goes
roughly 1/3 of any interesting dialogue in the show goes to hell....and ,i lose quite a bit of interest...

his father/sister/brother/the eunuch and numerous other characters all become much less interesting...his conversations with them were the most interesting part of the show....the beetle rap with his brother was fantastic....he gives the writers a chance to really exercise their chops....

the fat guy worrying about the wench and her baby...the crippled kid with the wolves....the red haired wilding broad and her boyfriend at the black watch...all meh....

I know they`re trying to keep it real,but,if you zap little-big man,you`d better find somebody else that can carry the load....

he`s the fricking star...period

Let's be thankful for what he's given us rather than curse the idea of him being gone. He was on borrowed time at is was. As for who will replace the dialogue, it's time for the dragons and wolves to speak up more in class anyway.

Bet on MyBookie