Game Of Thrones - HBO

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Loving this Thread

Loving this Thread

Commentary 👍....Loving everything about this show....if a movie or two comes out I'm sure I will be fighting to get a ticket.....Snow and Mother of Dragons?.... Love it!👍✊️..... Smile....

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
In the Top 10 for sure, amazing episode for sure:Yep:x23:

How do you think they're going to end it??

It HAS to be unbelievable shit right?? Night King has one now, and Dany loses one... the odds are leveling out.

Question Kick: How does Baric and Thoros light their swords... and why oh why can't they find 10 horses at Eastwatch to ride in behind the Wall instead of just walking beyond it. Just dumb on their part, I think - AT LEAST HAVE SOME HORSES!

:00x25:mj16::sadwave:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Episode 66......... August 20th .......... "Beyond the Wall"

Wow, what an amazing episode, fuck yeah:firing::firing::firing::firing:

- Arya confronts Sansa about the letter she discovered in Littlefinger's room, and Arya is pissed, she ain't buying the "I had to do it" argument, nope she ain't buying that shit. Sansa finds out Arya was in the crowd when Ned got killed, guess she thought she was the only sibling that saw Ned die, she was wrong.

- Sansa goes into bitch mode and blabs to Littlefinger, what the fuck is she doing? A while back she wanted to kill him now she's telling him about Arya threatening her? Seriously Sansa, wake the fuck up! So yet again Littlefinger gets his way, yep he's back to being Littlefinger. He goes into vintage Littlefinger mode and plants the seed that Brienne of Tarth should protect her from Arya in case she tries to kill her. An e-mail arrives from King's Landing requesting Sansa to come to the capital, Sansa sends Brienne to King's Landing as her representative, despite Brienne's protests and desire to keep her safe. So there ya have it Littlefinger gets what he wants, no Jon, no Brienne and Arya is on the outs, just a matter of time before he gets some Sansa poontang, yep he's getting exactly what he wants. I thought Littlefinger would get killed this season, I was wrong.

- Sansa decided it is a good idea to go snooping through Arya's room, bad idea! Sansa finds the faces, and Arya threatens to take Sansa's face, and points her Valyrian dagger at her, but she's just bluffing, Sansa shits herself and Arya walks out of the room like a boss.

Note: If Arya finds out Littlefinger set her up, Littlefinger will get carved up.

- Jon, Tormund, The Hound, Jorah, Beric, Thoros, Gendry make their journey beyond the Wall in order to capture a wight, it goes poorly, yep things don't go so well. Jon being the swell dude he is offers Jorah back his family sword, Longclaw, which was given by Jorah's father to Jon before his death. Jorah refuses Jon's offer and allows him to keep Longclaw, his Valyrian steel sword. Nice move by Jorah, nice move buddy!

- A bear controlled by the White Walkers attacks the group, and nearly kills Thoros, but they are able to burn and kill the bear and continue on their journey North. The group then finds a small group of wights being led by a White Walker with really cool hair. They sneak attack the wights, and Jon destroys the White Walker with Longclaw. The wights are instantly vaporized once the White Walker is killed, except for one, which the group ties up and takes captive. Things are going well right, WRONG!

- The White Walker army hacks a Westeros satellite and sees that Jon and his boys are close by, they attack and all hell breaks lose. Before they get completely surrounded, Gendry is commanded to return to Eastwatch at the Wall, and send a raven to Daenerys requesting her help, he makes it.

- Jon, Tormund, The Hound, Jorah, Beric, and Thoros make it to a big rock just before the army gets to them, they are safe but completely surrounded and freezing.

- Thoros dies from his wounds (blue eyed bear) they burn the body. The Hound is bored and begins throwing rocks at the wights, until his rock reveals that the ice that cracked has re-frozen, allowing the wights to continue their attack. The group fights for their life against the wights, it is not going well. Daenerys arrives just in time with her three dragons, and begins burning the wights, you go girl!

- Daenerys lands Drogon, and attempts to save the group. the Night King ain't having none of this shit. He turns into a dead Olympian and throws his ice spear javelin style at one of the dragons, Viserion, and kills it.

- Dany manages to save everyone but Jon, Jon is left for dead but out of nowhere Uncle Benji saves the day, he goes all Chuck Norris on the wights. Sadly Uncle Benji dies but he saved Jon, Jon makes it back to the Wall.

- Jon is taken onboard a ship to King's Landing where he begins healing from the battle, Daenerys visits him. Jon finally "bends the knee" and calls Dany the Queen. Dany then agrees it is time to unite and fuck up the Night King, after all he killed one of her Dragons, Dany is on a mission now!

- The wights pull Viserion out of the frozen water, and with a touch of his hand, the Night King resurrects the dragon as a wight. Yep blue eyes are now in session, yep the Night King now has Viserion, oh shit!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
How do you think they're going to end it??

Question Kick: How does Baric and Thoros light their swords... and why oh why can't they find 10 horses at Eastwatch to ride in behind the Wall instead of just walking beyond it. Just dumb on their part, I think - AT LEAST HAVE SOME HORSES!

As stated earlier I think they end it with a movie......and when all is said and done Arya will be running things, that is my call.

Your question about Baric and Thoros light their swords.....It's blood magic, you can see right before they light the sword they cut their hand when they light it. The blood turns to fire thanks to the "Lord of Light" (Melisandre spell).

The horses can't handle the weather, except for Benji horse, remember Benji and his horse not affected by the weather because Benji has (had) that special power from living out there (or stranded there if you will).

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oV0m_6VGbU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Garick

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2017
appnaz.com
Who is excited?
The HBO series begins on Sunday, April 17th.
Anyone read the books by George RR Martin, or am I the biggest dork around these parts? remita apk :shrug: :mj07:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JQykXOukM2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's the movie I like most

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
Christ another crammed in poorly written episode full of plot holes and head scratching moments.. Its so obvious that without the guidance of G Martin the writers are having a hard time connecting all the dots in a sensical way. Or maybe its just because they are ham stringed with the shorter season. It just sux that a show that spent years developing characters is now just rushing through for the sake of tying up loose ends in a timely manner.

For example.. The John and Danni love story. We needed that episode where they spend time together and connect. Maybe a small side adventure or some shit. They hardly know each other and arent even on a first name basis but all the sudden Dani is sooooo worried about him.. And he bends the knee and hold hands when she doesnt even like being called anything other than Queen by him. The boat scene just seemed awkward to me cause the two are still basically strangers. John even said so in the previous episode. When he left dragon stone they hardly said goodbye. The Queen I know would be happy to be rid of the King of the North.. Instead she risks it all for a dude she hardly knows

And the way people are warping from one side of the country to the other in a blink is getting frustrating. Gendry runs all the way back to the wall, sends a crow that flies to dragon stone, then Dani flies all the way back to north of the wall in the span of what?? A day?? Its so ridiculous it takes me out of the show constantly.

And dont get me started on the Uncle Benjon scene.. What the fuck? We were waiting on this dude for six years to do something and he pops out of nowhere for like 2 minutes and dies

On the other hand the night king is fucking bad ass

That was a trap from the word go. He knew the Dragons were coming which is why he had is big fuck off spears at the ready. I believe he is Bran

Cant wait to see how he plays out next year. And ice dragon is awesome

cheers

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Christ another crammed in poorly written episode full of plot holes and head scratching moments.. Its so obvious that without the guidance of G Martin the writers are having a hard time connecting all the dots in a sensical way. Or maybe its just because they are ham stringed with the shorter season. It just sux that a show that spent years developing characters is now just rushing through for the sake of tying up loose ends in a timely manner.

For example.. The John and Danni love story. We needed that episode where they spend time together and connect. Maybe a small side adventure or some shit. They hardly know each other and arent even on a first name basis but all the sudden Dani is sooooo worried about him.. And he bends the knee and hold hands when she doesnt even like being called anything other than Queen by him. The boat scene just seemed awkward to me cause the two are still basically strangers. John even said so in the previous episode. When he left dragon stone they hardly said goodbye. The Queen I know would be happy to be rid of the King of the North.. Instead she risks it all for a dude she hardly knows

And the way people are warping from one side of the country to the other in a blink is getting frustrating. Gendry runs all the way back to the wall, sends a crow that flies to dragon stone, then Dani flies all the way back to north of the wall in the span of what?? A day?? Its so ridiculous it takes me out of the show constantly.

And dont get me started on the Uncle Benjon scene.. What the fuck? We were waiting on this dude for six years to do something and he pops out of nowhere for like 2 minutes and dies

On the other hand the night king is fucking bad ass

That was a trap from the word go. He knew the Dragons were coming which is why he had is big fuck off spears at the ready. I believe he is Bran

Cant wait to see how he plays out next year. And ice dragon is awesome

cheers

I'm just pissed they cut the scene where the night king and the white walkers stopped by the home depot to pick up the chain to get the dragon out of the water. There were some funny dialogues in that one.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm just pissed they cut the scene where the night king and the white walkers stopped by the home depot to pick up the chain to get the dragon out of the water.

Actually they got the chains at the Lowe's location in Dorne. There was a huge sale, the Night King could not resist that bargain.

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
I'm just pissed they cut the scene where the night king and the white walkers stopped by the home depot to pick up the chain to get the dragon out of the water. There were some funny dialogues in that one.

You mean HARDHOME DEPOT :mj07: :142smilie

Bet on MyBookie