Game Of Thrones - HBO

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
I'm just pissed they cut the scene where the night king and the white walkers stopped by the home depot to pick up the chain to get the dragon out of the water. There were some funny dialogues in that one.

this is a recurring theme. a very lame trend that has been going on a while now.

the writers apparently have been writing the episodes starting with the endings or shocking events, and then reverse engineering the episode and piecing it together to get to that point. which is why so much shit that makes no sense keeps happening.

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
this is a recurring theme. a very lame trend that has been going on a while now.

the writers apparently have been writing the episodes starting with the endings or shocking events, and then reverse engineering the episode and piecing it together to get to that point. which is why so much shit that makes no sense keeps happening.

With all the complaints I have with the story telling this season... The chains actually dont bother me..

If you notice the Dead Army had been at that same spot for a few episodes now.. Just waiting. And if you watch this episode again the dead army surrounded John and company from the start. They weren't just going for the kill. They were waiting for the Dragons to show up.

The Night King and Bran share a lot of abilities and I believe the NK can see into the past and future just like Bran. This was a trap from the word go and he was ready. Hence his big fuck off spear was at arms reach. He knows he will need the dragon to bring down the wall and was waiting. So, he had plenty of time to acquire a chain haha

On a side note I believe Bran and the Night King to be the same person

:popcorn2

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 67......... August 27th .......... "The Dragon and the Wolf"

Littlefinger dies, fuck yeah! The Stark girls played him, he finally got played, hell yeah! One of the best deaths in GOT History, the player got played. As I always say, DO NOT FUCK WITH ARYA!

- Mr. Snow had sex with his Aunt, well he's in for a shock when he returns to Winterfell!

- The Knight King really fucked some shit up, yep he really did, like majorly fucked some shit up. It ain't looking good for the North, the dead are a coming, oh fuck!

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
Awesome season finale....that is quality TV.

Littlefinger did not see that one coming......wiped that smug look off his face forever......:142smilie

The dragon queen chose her "Hand" wisely, he is one hell of a negotiator.

Cersi is such a conniving twat....her end will not be pretty, her brother is doing the honorable thing.

My wife commented on John Snow's "buns of steel"..

Nightwalker used the blue dragon to open a can of serious shit.

Next year going to be epic.....:00hour

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Awesome season finale....that is quality TV.

Littlefinger did not see that one coming......wiped that smug look off his face forever......:142smilie

Cersi is such a conniving twat....her end will not be pretty, her brother is doing the honorable thing.

Next year going to be epic.....:00hour

1. Huge amounts of quality, now that is how you lead into the final season:Yep:

2. No more Littlefinger, the player got played:0058

3. Arya will take care of Cersi.

4. Have to wait at least 10 months for the final season, maybe even a year:0060

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I think that Jaime walking out on Cersie isn't getting enough attention. That shit is huge because it's definitely gonna be either him or Tyrion that kills her next season. Is Jaime headed north to fight the ice zombies? Is he bringing what's left of the Lannister army to fight with him?

Cersie is one dumb fuck double-crossing everyone, although it was entirely expected. She should GTFO of Westeros and follow that pussy-ass eye-makup-wearing asshole to Greyjoy island. And, of course, she won't, which means that baby ain't surviving the winter and those zombies.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
That baby might be a little White Walker baby pretty soon.

Quick prediction for season 8... Jaime turns into a Zombie/white walker while helping the north fight them. Then, the good guys lure the zombies to Kings Landing and lead them inside the walls so they can close the doors behind them (with Cersie in there) and wipe them out with dragon fire. Meanwhile, zombified Jaime also gets back into Kings landing with the horde and he kills Cersie there before Drogon wipes them all out in a blaze of glory. Meanwhile, John riding on Raeghal, kills the night king who is riding on Viserion while simultaneously sacrificing his life, in turn, making all the rest of the zombies and walkers go poof.

The end.

I think they can pull that off in 6 episodes, no? :0074

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I think that Jaime walking out on Cersie isn't getting enough attention. That shit is huge because it's definitely gonna be either him or Tyrion that kills her next season. Is Jaime headed north to fight the ice zombies? Is he bringing what's left of the Lannister army to fight with him?

Cersie is one dumb fuck double-crossing everyone, although it was entirely expected. She should GTFO of Westeros and follow that pussy-ass eye-makup-wearing asshole to Greyjoy island. And, of course, she won't, which means that baby ain't surviving the winter and those zombies.

Also of note:

Clegane Bowl is postponed due to snow in the weather forecast.
A make up date will be announced once the war is finished.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
:142smilie:142smilie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tKUc8wi-ZZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bet on MyBookie