Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I heard episode 4 is the gigantic battle against the knight King and his army. Should be a great season. Jack is excited for it to be here.

Not sure what episode it was, but one episode took 103 days to film:scared There was also an episode (maybe the same one) that had over 350 stunt men/women used and three of them narrowly escaped death (drowning).

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The Final Season is less then a week awayx20::00014:0065:0064

Episode 68 (Season 8) begins on April 14th
:00hour

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 1 to 7 recap in 5 minutes.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YjpHIeGMOQQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 1 to 7 recap in about 16 minutes.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=987&v=HaRQaDjKShA

^^some hilarious one liners in the longer recap^^ :142smilie

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Upcoming Episodes..............

Episode 68 (54 minutes) ......... April 14th ............ "Winter is Here"

Episode 69 (58 minutes) ......... April 21st ............ "The Rightful Queen"

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 68 ......... April 14th ............ "Winterfell"

Well it is official, GOT is back:0001:0058

- We start things off with Daenerys arriving at Winterfell. Anybody notice the opening was the exact same thing as the very first episode. Meaning we see a little boy jockeying for a view between the legs of grown-ups, just like Arya did in the pilot when King Robert made his way into Winterfell. And then the camera pans over to Arya, gotta love how things have changed for Arya, she is not a little girl anymore.

- Daenerys ain't the only one arriving, we got everybody making their way in, even the dragons showed up! The Northerners ain't too happy about Ms Dragon lady showing up though, nope, not trusting her at all. They are not a fan.

- Jon gets to meet some of his peeps that he hasn't seen in forever, his meeting with Bran is a bit awkward, Mr mind fuck raven dude Bran doesn't exactly reach out and give him a hug. It would have been nice if Sansa gave Jon a heads up and let Jon know Bran ain't Bran anymore:142smilie

- The super bad ass Lyanna Mormont ain't impressed at all with Daenerys and gives Jon a bit of a tongue lashing for coming back to Winterfell with his side piece and no crown. Yep Lyanna not having it, no she is not!

- Daenerys and Jon ride the dragons, although I think Daenerys should have taken Sansa, that could have smoothed things over between the two, I mean who does not like a good dragon ride!

- Arya reunites with Jon, Gendry and the Hound, good for Arya finally meeting up with some peeps, she deserved that, you go girl!

- Speaking of meetings...... Samwell Tarly meets Daenerys and learns about the fate of his father and his brother, poor Sam, can't the dude catch a break:cry:

- Sam visits Jon at the crypts and reveals the true parentage of Jon, revealing him to be the true heir to the seven kingdoms. Jon doesn't seem to clue in that he's banging a relative, when he figures that out he might need to do some Ace Ventura soap and gum action:142smilie What is Jon going to do? I don't think Dany is going to step down, we may have some issues there.

- Mr no Penis Theon Greyjoy steps the fuck up and makes good on his promise to rescue his sister Yara, who gives him a semi-affectionate headbutt for abandoning her last season. He deserved that headbutt, yes, yes he did. Theon wants to return to the Starks, why? it?s a shot at the one thing he?s wanted for so long: Redemption. This is going to be the season Theon kicks some ass, watch out for Mr. no Penis!

- Euron bangs Cersei and wants to get her pregnant, little does he know there is another incest baby already taken up residency in her uterus.

- Qyburn approaches Bronn and gives him crossbow, instructing him to assassinate Tyrion and Jamie under Cersei's orders. And that is not just any crossbow, but the same one Tyrion used to kill Tywin. I doubt Bronn will use it, it seems he's a bit tired of all the Cersei shit.

- Tormund and Beric Dondarrian reach the castle of Last Hearth as they retreat back to Winterfell (they better hurry the fuck up and get there!). They encounter Dolorous Edd, who had evacuated the Night's Watch from Castle Black and is also retreating to Winterfell (smart move). They find its young lord Ned Umber nailed to a wall, confirming the Night King has already wiped out the Umbers. The wall has severed limbs attached to it in a spiral formation. The child wakes up as a wight, and Beric burns him with his flaming sword. I mean it wouldn't be Game of Thrones unless we had a kid set on fire! So, yep one castle down, many to go for "team dead". The Night King ain't fucking around!

- We end things with Jamie Lannister arriving at Winterfell, and he encounters Bran the cyborg, oh shit:scared

Oh and when Lyanna Mormont finds out Jon is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, she's going to walk up to Dany and lay down the smack on Dany, yep she's going to lay it down!

More thoughts.......

This episode opened with a scene calling back to the pilot, and closes with a scene that takes us back to the very last scene of the pilot (when Jaime shoved Bran out the window). And speaking of Jamie, how is Daenerys going to treat Jaime? Remember Jaime murdered Dany's father! Yes he was a dick but it was still her father!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 69 ......... April 21st ............ "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms"

-Jamie survives his visit to Winterfell, all thanks to Brienne, yep she came up huge!

- Two rock solid burns from Bran, the first with "The things we do for love", followed by the talk by the tree where Bran lays down some smack basically telling Jamie he's about to die anyway. Solid burns from the crazy raven man!

- Daenerys is furious at Tyrion for trusting Cersei, I thought she was going to serve him as as Dragon food, but nope that didn't happen.

- Mr "Friendzone" speaks with Daenerys in private, admitting that he was heartbroken when she chose Tyrion as her Hand, but believes she made the right choice. Another rock solid move from Mr "Friendzone".

- Speaking of Jorah, bad move by him trying to tell Lyanna Mormont the biggest bad ass in Westeros to chill out in the Crypt. She was having none of that shit, "I am here to fight", yeah, you go girl. Don't be surprised if she fucks up the Night King!

- Tormund, Beric, and Edd arrive at Winterfell, and tell Jon that the army of the dead will arrive before tomorrow morning, oh shit! Nice to see Tormund has his priorities straight though. As soon as he arrives he's asking about the "big women", lol!

- Sansa and Daenerys speak together and clear the air if you will. They are having a rock solid girl talk until the end. Daenerys has no answer when Sansa asks what will happen to the North when Daenerys takes the Iron Throne. Well so much for the girl talk! That Dany, she's all about that Throne now isn't she!

- Theon arrives and declares that he wishes to fight for the Starks, he gets a big hug from Sansa, fuck yeah! Theon has been through so much, nice to see he's getting some redemption, he isn't getting his penis back, but redemption is good, so not all bad!

- The court discusses battle plans for the upcoming battle. Bran gets a text from the Night King saying "Where you at bitch!". Bran decides to turn himself into raven bait. Theon agrees to defend him, yep Theon on the full redemption tour, yep full redemption!

- Arya asks Gendry why Melisandre wanted him. Gendry says they recorded a sex tape with a leech fetish. Arya gets turned on and declares she wants to experience sex before she dies. Gendry really has no choice I mean are you going to tell Arya no? Gendry gives Arya a bit of his dragon glass sword and she seems to like it. There was no cuddling after but Gendry didn't seem to mind.

- Sam gives Heartsbane to Jorah, out of gratitude for the influence Jorah's father Jeor had on him. Yep another nice gesture from Sam, Sam is a good dude, ya just gotta love Sam!

- Tyrion, Jaime, Brienne, Podrick, Davos, and Tormund gather in the meeting hall to drink before battle. Tormund shares a story about giant milk, and then the conversation turns to why women like Brienne cannot be knighted. Brienne says she can't be a knight (which she always wanted to be) Jaime steps up and knights an emotional Brienne, good stuff!

- Daenerys visits Jon in the crypts, where Jon is standing in front of Lyanna Stark's statue, and then it happens! Jon reveals he is true heir to House Targaryen, and well Dany didn't take the news well. And ummmmm have either of them figured out they are doing some incest banging? It doesn't seem to bother either of em, lol!

And then it begins, oh shit:scared

We hear the horn signalling the approach of the White Walkers. We see the White Walkers and their army of wights appear just outside of Winterfell!

..........The Night King is not in the final scene! He is not only an Olympic Gold Medalist in javelin but a very clever fellow to boot. He knows Bran is up to something, he's holding back, you ain't going to trap the Night King, you gotta go right at him!

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7467052" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="2.083682008368201"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/come-at-me-bro-come-at-me-white-walkers-nights-king-game-of-thrones-gif-7467052">Come At Me Bro White Walkers GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/comeatmebro-gifs">Comeatmebro GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Episode 70 is going to be nuts:scared

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Good recaps, Kyle!

I didn?t like the Arya banging Gendry scene; I guess even though she is a badass killer, I see her as the child from season 1.

Many people still think Bran is the Night King. Idk, but I know some big twists are coming. I?m ready for Sam to find something in the books and then tell Bran so he can go look in the past for more insight.

Jamie still has to kill Cersei some way to fulfill the Valenkar (sp?) prophecy, so he has to live here for now. Can?t wait for Arya to lay waste to the wights with her new spinning stick laced with dragon glass weapon. Tyrion lame so far; there has to be something in store for him. I still think the eunuch is going to betray Dany as well, and Melisandre has to be lurking somewhere close. She has to be nissa nissa and sacrifice her own life for the greater good.

Ready now for episode 3. It should be lights out!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I know some big twists are coming. I?m ready for Sam to find something in the books and then tell Bran so he can go look in the past for more insight.

Jamie still has to kill Cersei some way to fulfill the Valenkar (sp?) prophecy, so he has to live here for now.

Melisandre has to be lurking somewhere close.

Some twists are coming for sure, and as I have said before, watch out for Sam, all that reading is going to pay off, Sam could be the key to it all:scared

Arya needs to kill Cersei, yep it has to be Arya, gotta complete that list.

And for the 100th time, we must not forget Shireen, Melisandre must die at the hands of Ser Davos Seaworth, yep she must:mad:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Some twists are coming for sure, and as I have said before, watch out for Sam, all that reading is going to pay off, Sam could be the key to it all:scared

Arya needs to kill Cersei, yep it has to be Arya, gotta complete that list.

And for the 100th time, we must not forget Shireen, Melisandre must die at the hands of Ser Davos Seaworth, yep she must:mad:

Arya isn?t killing Cersei. It will be Jamie or possibly Tyrion.

Somebody is going to sink a sword in the heart of Melisandre and gain a flaming sword power of some kind to fight the dead. Maybe even next episode.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Somebody is going to sink a sword in the heart of Melisandre and gain a flaming sword power of some kind to fight the dead. Maybe even next episode.

It is also possible Gendry's blood will have some power:shrug:

Melisandre must die a violent death.............#neverforgetshireen

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Crypt is safest place because... there are just dead people :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think Danys odds for throne just dropped little... :0003

Bet on MyBookie