NBA 2020-2021

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: Picked the wrong one of the two "Fade the NP Ov spots" and got tagged with a loss on Wash/Utah Un. I was doomed from the git due to a 70 pt Q1.

Record: 27-20

Posted plays split, 1-1 on the totals, 3-3 on sides, 0-2 on TT spots.

Today's spots:

NP Un LAC/Ind
NP Unders are 16-12

Sides: Indy, Atl, LAL, Bos
Sides are 39-35, Favs 20-17, Dogs 19-18
Indy is 2-1 in this spot, Atl 1-0, LAL 1-1, Bos 0-2

TT Ov: Indy, Atl, LAL, Bos
TT's are 12-12
Indy is 2-1 in this spot, Atl 1-0, LAL 1-1, Bos 0-2

Back with buys asap.

Update: Line change in Atlanta takes the game off the board, no longer qualifies as a play, side or TT.
Atl was my top choice getting + 1', no play at -2.

Update #2: After the Phillies blew their lead in the last inning, making me 0-2 on the day, I decided to take the rest of the day off, no NBA buys for me.
Also, LAL is off the board, both side and TT due to line moves.

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Good move taking the night off after the frustrating afternoon loss with the Phillies.
Posted plays 2-2-1 but the play I likely would have made was to fade Boston as they were 0-2 in both the side play at +1 and TT Ov 114'.
They covered the game by 2 pts and the TT by 1', whichever play I faded would have tagged me with a loss.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BET EVERY DAY!!!
Follow your instincts, they'll usually point you in the right direction.

Today:

MP - Mil/Minn Un 238 (MP Un is 22-17 but this is 13 or >; 2-0)

NP - Brook/Phil Ov 226' (12-25 spot)
Brook is 1-1 in this spot, Phil 0-1

Sides - Brook, Cle, SA, Chi, LAC, Dal
Cle is 1-1 in this spot, SA is 0-1, LAC 2-0, Dal Dal 1-1

TT Ov - Cleve
Cle is 1-0 on TT plays

Buys:

Brook/Phil Un 226'
Dal -2'

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 0-2.

Dallas won by 1 pt, I lost by 1'.
Thought I had a chance to win in OT but they changed Doncik's last second game tying 2 pt'er to a 3 pt'er.

The other loss was a fade on the NP Ov. A week ago that spot was 10-24, a 78% fade, but it's 4-1 in it's last 5.
Still a good fade at 65%, but may be reverting to .500?

Record: 27-22

We are now into the last 30 days of the regular season.
I'm 5 games Over .500 so I need to bank a few more units to hit my goals.

My goals, in any/every sport:

One - don't lose money.

Two - finish with a profit, any profit.

Three - The Grail, 67%.

My goal is to finish the NBA season with more than enough profit to cover the lost juice from last NBA season and some $ on top of that, so I can be comfortable knowing I have a + balance in every sport here, a nice goal to hit.

I was five games under .500 last year, so here are my goals other than the three I have every season:

First I need to finish at least 5 games over .500 this year, to make up for last year.
Next, I need to bank enough units to cover juice for losses last year and this season.
That's going to be difficult, I'll need 9 units for last year, and at least 2 for this season (thus far.)
So I'm looking at needing to finish this year up at least 11 units. That's the mark I'm shooting for.

I'm + 5 units right now, which means I have to find at least 6 more (and NOT lose any.)

Yesterday's posted spots:
MP Un 1-0, NP Ov 1-0, sides 2-3-1, TT 0-1.

Short card today, only four games.
Sides: Milw -4, Clev +7', LAL +6', Sac +12'.
Records in this spot: Clev 2-1, LAL 1-1

Not much too choose from, nothing I really like.
May take the day off. Will post if I buy anything.

UPDATE: GS game no longer qualifies.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
No plays yesterday.
Posted spots went 2-1

Today's spots . . .

NP: Orl/Tor Ov 213 (14-25)

Sides: Utah, Det, LAC, NO, Char, Orl, Chi, Mia, SA, NYK
UPDATE: Det, LAC, Charl, SA, NYK are 8 or > (8 or > is Favs 6-3, Dogs 8-5)

TT Ov: LAC, Orl, Chi, SA, NYK

Sides system kicking out too many plays, I'll tighten the parameters as to what qualifies as a play starting Monday.

Back with buys asap.

Update: You want to give yourself the best chance at winning? Then put in the time, do the work, crunch the numbers. I just ran through every side spot I have charted, breaking down the record for RD, RF, HD, & HF (Road Dog, Road Fav, Home Dog, Home Fav) hoping to find an edge to help me decide which spots to play, which to ignore, which to fade. Best edges are in RD's and fading HD's.
Chi is a HD tonight.

Buys:

Memphis -3'

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-0. Nailed the fade on Chicago.
Record: 28-22

It felt good to hit that one yesterday, after all the work I put in looking for edges in subcategories, and then choosing the Chicago fade. I now have four parameters to help me to isolate games to buy.
1 - the system plays
2 - the higher qualifiers, such as 8 or >
3 - the individual team's records in the plays
4 - RF, RD, HF, HD

Good move laying off a fade of the NP Ov as the Orl game went Ov. The overall record on the fade is still solid at 25-15, but the trend seems to be reversing.

Yesterday's posted plays were 6-9.
I'm dropping TT's, with over 30 plays tracked they're at 500, no help for buys or fades.

Today I have...

NP Ov in Detroit, Phx

Sides: Utah, Cleveland, Boston, San Antonio.
Utah and Boston are 8 or >.

UPDATE: Utah game comes off my board, no play.

Back with buys if I make any.

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
No buys yesterday.

Bad day to not play, posted sides went 2-1, posted totals went 0-2 but they were the "Fade the NP Ov" spots, which would have been 2-0.
I didn't like any of the sides, and though the NP Ov fade was at 25-15, 62%, it was 4-1 last four so I laid off.

Today ...

NP Ov 217' Port/Char

Sides: Atlanta, New York, Toronto, Minnesota.
ATL and NY are 8 or >

Buys:

ATL -2'

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-0
Record: 29-22

Had two "8 or >" spots to choose from, went with the higher graded play, Atl, but either would have been okay as both won.

Updated NBA charts:

MP: 46-31, Ov 23-14, Un 23-17; 13 or > 8-0, Ov 5-0, Un 2-0

NP: 31-39, Ov 15-26, Un 16-13; 13 or > 5-9, Ov 4-7, Un 1-2

Sides:
52-49, Favs 25-24, Dogs 27-25; 8 or > 21-9, Favs 10-3, Dogs 11-6

The "Fade the NP Ov" spot won again yesterday as Port/Char stayed Un.
I've been laying off because it went on that 1-4 run, but 3-0 last three now, 63% overall, may buy some this week.

Sides kicking out too many plays, and it's around .500 so useless as a play ON or play AGAINST (fade) so I'll cut down my workload and track only 8 or > now.

Today's spots, no Ov/Un's, MP or NP.
Sides: Mia, Memphis, LAL.

Butler called his team "soft" and everyone thinks that propelled the Heat to a W yesterday. If you are soft, it takes more than words, pep talk or insult, to toughen you up. They won by 2 pts because Irving took Brooklyn's last three shots in the finals 90 seconds and went 0-3. They have a much easier opponent today in Houston, and they should win, but I think -8 is a bit too much.

I have a Fav (10-3 in this spot) and two Dogs (11-6).
HF's (Mia) and RD's (Mem) have a winning record. HD's (LAL) have a losing record.
But . . . that stat work was done on ALL sides that qualified, not 8 or > spots.
I think I'll review my charts and see what the record is for RD's, RF's, HD's and HF's when it's 8 or >, see if I come up with anything that helps me buy one of today's spots.

I'll be back with those #'s asap.

UPDATE: Here's what I found for 8 or >: RD 7-6, 54%, RF 1-1, 50%, HD 4-1, 80%, HF 7-2, 77%.
A strong case for playing the Mia and LAL spots tonight.
Still, I like that Bos game at 5 or fewer, still feel 8 is too high.
First teaser of the season?

Buys:
Mia -3 (two tm teaz -120); 2nd spot open (edited -2', got it at -3, -120)

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: Hit the first half of a 2 team teaser but teasing it was not a good move - Mia covered by 19 pts.

Record: 29-22 (with an open 2 tm teaser spot)

Posted plays went 2-1.
Tightening the parameters on sides to 8 or > will leave me with less plays each day but I'm not looking for action this late in the season, I want to maximize profits for a strong finish. And at 8 or > in sides, I have solid numbers that should help me achieve that goal if they hold, and don't revert back to .500.

Sides: 23-10 (69%), Favs 11-3 (78%), Dogs 12-7 (63%)
RD 8-6, RF 1-1, HD 4-2, HF 8-2

MP: 46-31 (59%), Ov 23-14 (62%), Un 23-17 (57%); 13 or > 8-0, Ov 5-0, Un 3-0

NP: 31-39 (44%), Ov 15-26 (36%), Un 16-13 (55%); 13 or > 5-9, Ov 4-7 Un 1-2

Can't believe I'm leaning on sides instead of my usual strength - Ov/Un's - to close out the season. I'm glad MP totals slowed down so much (not kicking out enough plays to choose from ) that I went to work looking at other options to play. Moving forward, the ideal play I'm hoping to see is Favs (11-3) at Hm (8-2.)

Today . . .

Second day in a row with no Ov/Un spots, MP or NP.
Sides: Brook +3, Sac -3'

I'm going to check the record of these teams in this spot, will post if I buy anything.

Update - not good, Brook 0-1 as RD, Sac 0-1 as a HF (but both games were 5 or >, not 8 or >)

Update: Not loving it but it is the spot I was looking for, Fav (11-3) at Hm (8-2), so I'm going to use the Sac spot, but as the second half of the teaser I opened yesterday.

Buys:
Sac +1' (gm two of teaser)

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Update:
Recap: 0-1
Sac was outplayed in the 4th quarter at home, lost gm two of my teaser.

Record:
Sides/totals 29-22
Teasers 0-1, -$120

From earlier this morning:
I'll be back with recap/spots, for now, FYI on an early buy on a game where the line is moving.

MP is 46-31, Ov 23-14, Un 23-17.

NP is 31-39, Ov 15-26, Un 16-13

GS/Wash qualifies as MP Un at 238 or >.
Opened 240, dropping. I got 239. There are still a couple of those left, but 238' is the common, easy to get #, so I'll use that here.
At 23-17 it's just a 57% spot, but I haven't been getting any plays from the MP system, and I like this #, so I bought it.
Not a play at 238 or <.

Also, Chi/Cle qualifies as MP Ov at 210 or <.
Ov is 23-14, a 62% spot. Buying that one also, but waiting, line is dropping.

MP has Ov in Chi/Cle, Un in GS/Wash

NP has Ok/Indy Un, Utah/Hou Ov

Sides: No plays

Buys:
GS/Wash Un 238'
Chi/Cle Ov 210
Utah/Hou Un 226'

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 3-0

Bought the MP Wash Un spot early at 239 because the line was dropping, but it ended up going back the other way, closed at 241. Didn't get the best # but it didn't matter, got a W anyway.

Both MP totals hit, and I jumped back on the "Fade any NP Over" train with Utah/Hou, and it stayed Un by double digits (anybody buy that spot?)
I should ride that one every time until it, if it, reverses direction.

Record:
32-22 sides/totals
0-1 teaser, -120

Updated charts, including yesterday's games:

MP: 48-31 (60%); Ov 24-14 (63%), Un 24-17 (58%); 13 or > 8-0, Ov 5-0, Un 3-0

NP: 31-41 (43%) Ov 15-27 (35%), Un 16-14 (53%); 13 or > 5-10, Ov 4-7, Un 1-3

Sides (8 or >): 24-11 (68%), Favs 11-4, Dogs 13-7

Looking at the charts, I have a lot of good stuff to use over these final 14 (approx) games of the reg season. Sides are hitting at almost 70% with Favs a little stronger than Dogs, and fading the NP Ov is hitting at 65%.

My goal for the season is to finish at least +11 units. I'm at +9 now, so the goal is within reach if I play smart and the situational spots I use keep producing W's.

Today . . .

MP has Chi Ov again, this time vs Char.
At 207' I might buy it, but it's at 209 so I'll likely lay off this spot.
I just banked with Chi Ov yesterday, and I usually prefer to bank the unit made rather than press it the next day (unless I really like the # and stats.)
I like today's #, 209. From a PF/PA standpoint, based on both team's current PPG avg's (D and O) this game hits 220. But those #'s are based on season-long stats, recent play shows less PPG for both.
And, Chi in GM2 of B2B's, I see strong trends to the Un. And I see too many Char stats leaning Un, too.
No buy here for me.

No NP spots today.

Sides: NO -8'
NO is a RF, and they're just 1-1.
Overall, Favs are 11-4, but I have no data on NO in today's spot, but at 5 or > they were 1-3 as Favs.
I'll pass.

Only two spots to choose from, in other words - not much choice at all.
No buys for me today.

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
No buys yesterday.

Good call on not going back to the MP with Chi Ov for a second night in a row as the stats I noted in yesterday's post held true and the gm stayed Un by double digits.

The side spot with NO won. I passed because of a lack of data on NO in this spot.
Next time, I'll weigh the overall stat (was 11-4) more than the individual team in the spot. Favs now 12-4.

Today . . .

No MP or NP totals.

Sides: LAC, Den, Mem.

If I buy anything I'll post.

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
No buys yesterday.
Good move because posted plays went 1-2.

Today:

MP has Chi/Mia Ov at 207' or fewer.
Common number right now is 207.

NP has Min/Utah Ov at 231 or fewer.
Common number right now is 231.

Sides has Mia -4'.

No buys for me right now.
I'm within 2-3 wins of my goal for the season, so I'll probably only play the top spots from now to the end of regulation play.

Minn/Utah qualifies for the NP Ov fade (64%) but Utah was in this spot three days ago and it went Ov, so I'll pass.

Miami is a HF, an 8-3 spot, so I'll take a closer look, check their record in this spot and if I like what I see maybe I'll buy it.
Will post if I do.

Good luck with your plays today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Yesterday was probably the worst day of the year for me.

In NBA, I had three plays, two of them won, the third lost but it was the "Fade the NP Over" spot, which means it was a 3-0 day, $300 left on the table.

In MLB, I abandoned my pledge to play all WF spots and fade all GT spots after WF went 0-5 and GT went 2-0 on Friday.
Saturday?
WF went 3-3, with some big money dogs winning, +$225.
And GT's went 0-3, which would have been a profit of $300.
All told, +$525 left on the table in MLB.

And the only play I did make?
J Madison in FCS, who blew a nice a halftime lead, but was still getting me a push at -14 until I got backdoored with 8 seconds left in the game. This, after their safety dropped an easy INT two plays before that.

NEXT!

No totals today.
Sides: Memphis, Washington.

No buys. Maybe later.

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
No buys for me yesterday.
Posted plays went 2-0.

Yesterday I talked about what a lousy Saturday I had (not getting bets in on all the NBA/MLB winners I had circled and posted, and the bad beat in my FCS game) but it was even worse than I realized. Updating my logbook Sunday I see that I missed a rare play. MP 13 or > has only had 8 spots all year long and was 8-0, Ov 5-0, Un 3-0. Saturday's Chi/Mia Ov graded out at 14. I didn't see this on Saturday and missed the buy.
And it won. Ugh.

Updated charts:

MP: 47-32, Ov 24-15, Un 23-17; 13 or > 9-0, Ov 6-0, Un 3-0

NP: 31-42, Ov 15-28, Un 16-14, 13 or > 5-10, Ov 4-7, Un 1-3

Sides: 29-13, Fav 14-6, Dog 15-7;
RD 11-6, RF 2-3-1, HD 4-2, HF 10-3

My record, sides/totals: 32-22
Teaser 0-1, -120

Today:
Back with the rest, for now, early buy notice, NP Ov LAL/Orl; board split between 210/209'/209

MP has Chi/Mia Ov (13 or >)

NP has LAL/Orl Ov, Chi/Mia Ov

Sides: Atl, NYK, Mem

Let's look at these spots.

MP has Chi/Mia Ov, and it's > 13.
This is the exact same spot I missed out on Saturday, the one I noted at the top of this post. I don't like chasing missed opportunites, so despite the 6-0 record on these I'm thinking "pass." Then, after 'capping MP plays I move on to 'capping NP spots and what do I find? NP has the same game Over. And what do we do with NP Overs?
Pass, fade if anything.

For sides, looking at Atl, favs are 14-6, but . . . RF's are 2-3.
RF's are the ONLY category that does not have a winning record. Tempted to buy Atl thinking that RF's will join RD's, HD's, and HF's and also have a winning record. I'll check to if Atl has a record in this spot before making a decision.

HD's are a respectable 4-2, small data sample, but I don't want to jump on the NYK ATS streak.
If you've been playing them and have + units from it, keep playing it. But I never recommend jumping on an already established streak.

I don't like Memphis, same reason as the Chi-Mia spot, I didn't buy it yesterday and it won, I don't want to chase missed opportunities.

For the last 3 weeks I've been tracking a play that rarely pops up, it has New Orleans today.
It's 0-2. Hmmm . . . take LAC?

Just the one buy for now, will post if I add anything.

Buys:
LAL/Orl Un 209'

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 0-2
Record: Sides/totals: 32-24
Teaser 0-1, -120

I stayed off the MP Ov > 13 spot, 6-0, it goes to 7-0.
I faded the NP Ov spot, a 65% play, and LAL kills me by giving up a 40 pt quarter.

Today:

MP: Brook Ov, Minn Ov

NP: Port Un, Mil Un.

No buys, yet.

Update: Yesterday, I mentioned one of the plays I track but don't post. It was 0-2 and had NO.
I played the fade, and it lost, NO won, the play is 1-2 now. Today it has Hou.
I like Minn -2 for a few reasons, and now that I see Hou is in the 1-2 spot I like them even more.
With a record of just 1-2 it's not a lot of data, I know, but I have high hopes for this play being successful, and being added to my daily chart as a fade.

At Statfox, not a single category has a winning record for Hou and that is extremely rare. Nineteen categories, eighteen losing records, the best is 1-1 when playing with two days rest.
Minn is bad, but not nearly as bad as the Rockets. They shouldn't be Rd Favs, but at -1 there's not a lot of pts to cover, I just need them to win. The line is down to '1- now. I'm buying this game, just waiting to see if I can get -1.

Buys:
Minn -2

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
To all reading this - please tell me you didn't play either MP Over yesterday, Brook/Tor or Minn/Hou.
If you did, I apologize.
Watching NBA scores come in last night I thought both plays lost, but they did and they didn't.
They did lose if anyone played them Over, but they didn't because I'm in my office now, updating my logbook, and I see that both plays were Unders, not Overs.
I didn't post them as buys, but again, sorry if any of you bought them.

For record keeping, I'll mark them with green W's because as I say, I use these stats to make buying decisions so they have to be accurate. Though they are losses as posted, it's of no help in making future decisions if I mark them incorrectly on my chart.

Recap: 1-0
I hope I never have to use Minn as a Fav again, that is one lousy team.
I watched the fourth quarter on espn's gamecast, and though the lousy Wolves tried their best to lose to the even lousier Rockets, they managed to get me a W.

Record: Sides/totals: 33-24
Teaser 0-1, -120

Okay, I got back one of the two units I dropped on Monday, using this new play I'm tracking,
1-3 now (3-1 fade.) It doesn't pop up often, but it has solid reasoning/stats to back it up, and as I said I have high hopes for it being a play I can use rather just another one of many tracked and abandoned as useless.

Posted plays went 1-3, L's with the two mislabeled MP spots and NP Un in Port/Indy, a W with NP spot Mil/Char Un.

Updated charts:

MP 50-32, Ov 25-15, Un 25-17; 13 or > is 10-0, Ov 7-0, Un 3-0

NP 34-43, Ov 17-28, Un 17-15; 13 or > is 5-10, Ov 4-7, Un 1-3

Sides 29-16, Favs 14-7, Dogs 15-9
RD 11-7, RF 2-4-1, HD 4-3, HF 9-3

Today I have . . .

MP has Port/Mem Un (yes, Un, I triple checked)

Nothing for NP totals (LAL will qualify as an Un if the # hits 229 (currently 228' across the board and still rising?)

Sides has Den -3'

Not much to choose from.
Don't like jumping on an MP Un after missing two W's with it yesterday.
Den spot looks good, Favs 14-7 overall, HF's 9-3.
Line dropping, no need to buy now if I'm going to buy it.

UPDATE: Added spot, NP, LAL/Wash Un 229 or >

Buys:
Den -4

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020

Record: Sides/totals: 33-25
Teaser 0-1, -120

Every season there's those one or two games that make you want to stop handicapping and use your time for something else. I'm not talking about regular beats, like an Under you had nailed until the game went into OT, or even bad beats where freak occurences cost you a victory, which we all suffer a few each year.

I'm talking about games where you did your work, ran the numbers, isolated the right play and bet on it - and your team couldn't perform the basic fundamentals of the game, things a high school team would be expected to handle properly.

Laying 4 pts, Den was up by 9 pts with just 52 seconds left in the game.
Then, with just 39 seconds left, they were up by 6 AND they had possession.
No time out necessary, no game planning needed, it's a simple enough situation - the other team has to foul you because they're down 6 pt with just 39 seconds left.
All YOU have to do is maintain possession and get fouled.
But, in the final 39 seconds:
Denver turned the ball over not once, not twice, but THREE times.
And the Pelicans hit TWO three pointers.
And Denver missed THREE free throws.
And I lost by 2 pts.

Some games make you want to spend your time on other things . . .

Today:

MP has Brook/Indy Un

NP has Brook/Indy Un, Mil/Hou Un, Tor/Den Ov

I'm going to run through the logbook to find the record of plays that qualify for both MP and NP.

Sides: none.
UPDATE, CORRECTION, GS -3'

I'll be back if I buy anything, but after watching last night's debacle I'm really not in the mood for 'capping, much less investing on an NBA game.

UPDATE: I found two games that were both MP & NP.
One of them won, but it was an Over. The other was an Under (like tonight) and it lost.
And . . . it was game with Brooklyn in it. I'll likely pass on tonight's spot.

I'd like to fade the NP Ov spot (28-17, 62%) but I'm not about to give Den a chance to screw me two nights in a row.

UPDATE #2:
Sides are 29-17; Favs 14-8, Dogs 15-9.
In the breakdown for Hm-Aw, pick out the anomaly in this group*: RD 11-7, RF 2-4-1, HD 4-3, HF 9-4.
See it?
RF's are the only losing record in the group.
GS is in that category tonight and I'm betting the RF category soon joins the others in having a winning record.

I know some bettors are thinking "Take GS tonight, they're going to want to bounce back from the disastrous 30 pt loss to Dallas", but that's not my thinking - they've been blown out other times this season and lost the next game. I'm buying this spot because it's 14-8 overall, and I watched Minn's last game - they are pretty bad.

HM/RD records should equal the # of total plays, but it's off by 1-2 games. Only way to correct it is to go through my log and recalculate every category. I'll try to get this done but it's time consuming; for now, I'll just go with these records.

Buys:
GS -4

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Back with full write-up, posting this early buy notice while the board is still split between 220/219' on SA/Bos.

Record:Sides/totals: 33-26
Teaser 0-1, -120

GS had the lead going into Q4, then fell apart. I'm 1-4 for the week, need to put together a good weekend. I'll buy all plays that are hitting at 60% or better.

MP has Port/Brook Un (59%)

NP has SA/Bos Ov (61% fade, 63% when it's 13 or > like tonight's SA/Bos spot)

Sides has SA +4, Utah +4' (Dogs are 15-9, 62%; RD's are 11-7, 61%)
Waiting to see if these RD's go up before buying or not.

I also bought Wash, something new I've been tracking, situational plays ON or AGAINST.
The bet AGAINST spots are 3-0, the bet ON spot is 1-0. I was going to track a while longer and gather more W/L data before buying any of these, but in this game I have a team that qualifies as a play ON (Wash) playing a team that qualifies as a play AGAINST (Cleveland) so I bought it.

Update:
1) The Utah spot conflicts with a play ON Phx (the new play I'm tracking, mentioned above) so no buy on either team in that game.
2) Bad move on buying the SA/Bos game early, it was dropping, now rising, 221/221' available.

Buys:

SA/Bos Un 220
Wash -7

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-1
Record: Sides/totals: 34-27
Teaser 0-1, -120

Getting a bad number on SA/Bos Un ended up being irrelevant, the game went way Over. The "fade NP Over" spot is now under 60%, so I probably won't buy anymore unless it rises again.

The new situational play I wrote about came through with the winner on Washington. It also saved me from possibly betting and losing on Utah, as it called for a buy on Phoenix.
Plays On are now 3-0, AGAINST are 5-0.
I hope that play continues to produce over the last few games of the season, I need it.

NP has Ind/Ok Un, Den/LAC Ov

Sides has NO, Ok, Den, Utah

SP (situational play, ON or AGAINST) has ON Memphis, AGAINST Hou, Cle

I'm going to take a closer look at these spots.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie